Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pk GargYour feedback matters!
I have a serious hair fall and need some remedy for it. I have been using a shampoo from cipla for some time it did work then again the problem persists.
Hi, I have a big problem that its been long now that I am doing Masturbation twice a day daily and I do not feel relax without this and I want to find a solution to stop all this sometimes I think its bad but I can not sleep without doing it at night so please give me suggestion what should you do. Do this Masturbation ruin my future sex life?
I am a 17 your old person I am very small in size i.e height & weight how I can increase my body fitness.
I can't do any thing at the time of pain. And no vomiting, sweating or loose motions happen. Just feel the mild pain in right pain of lower abdomen.
I am suffering from depression from the day when my husband died so I thought of to start my life newly to fulfill my dreams give me a suggestion.
I masturbate 4 to 5 times in a week since last 5 years or more. Now I feel that my penis is not erected often easily and when it is erected, it is very less hard and may b difficult to penetrate. I feel loss of energy and lack in concentration too. Kindly guide me.
Sir I am 52 year old when I am depressed my doctor gave me alprajolam three time a day now I am suffering from E.D Or immature discharge please suggest me treatment for my happy married life thanks.
Sir i am going urine for every 30 mins frequently very irritation while i am in college can you please solve my this problem many doctors I consultant but no use please Doctor me getting itches also on my ass while i am sleeping doctor
Hi good evening to all DR's , m 30 years old , while doing sex with my partner, my sperms come out soon , by that we both not have a pleasure sex ,kindly suggest me to control over the issues which m facing it .
I want to loose my weight And I want to be slim My tummy is so fat What should I do? I am very tensed My west is broad Pllzz give me any simple solution.
Hi, My friend is 32 years old and does not open up for sex despite of he wanting and interested in sex. Please advise.
I am having redness or pinkish color on face specially forehead and cheeks area while coming from sun.
Laughter is the best medicine, they say. Apart from making you happy and thawing a potentially anxiety ridden atmosphere, laughter can also promote good health. A deep rooted laughter session once in a while can actually rejuvenate you and give you a dose of health.
If this surprises you, then you need to read the rest of this article to find out how a bout of stress free laughter can help you in the health department. Read on to know more!
- Blood Pressure: Laughing can helping in keeping your blood pressure low, as per various medical studies. This can potentially reduce the risk of falling prey to heart attacks and strokes. The blood pressure will genuinely come down when you laugh heartily, which is especially helpful in situations for patients of hypertension so as to bring down the stress levels.
- Immunity: Did you know that the immune system of the body can get affected by the stress hormone levels? When your brain brings on signals that hint at stress and anxiety, laughter can also help in bringing down the stress levels simply by sharing a joke and laughing about a funny episode with someone close to you. This also gives a boost to the body's immune system. Also, when you laugh really hard, the T cells of the body get activated, which is how the immunity gets a boost so that the next time you are about to catch a cold or flu, the immunity takes over naturally.
- Cardiac Health: Laughter is great for the cardiac health because it helps the heart pump and burns the same number of calories that one would during a long walk. It is a great cardio workout that is ideal for people who are bed ridden due to illness or injury.
- Abs: A long and heartfelt laughter session can actually work your abs as it helps the inactive muscles of the area in contracting and relaxing. This is similar to a moderate work out for the abs. So getting a toned tummy can actually be as easy as having a good laugh.
- Endorphins: The body's natural pain killers reside in the Endorphin hormone. So have a good laugh and release these hormones as a natural side effect of laughing hard. This can help in reliving chronic pain as well.
The best part about laughter is that it generally increases the feel good factor inside you and helps you achieve a more relaxed mind and body where the immunity, heart health and general wellbeing are taken care of. So laugh your way to good health and get a well-functioning immune system with a well-toned body as well.