Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Hi I am 23 year age I have daily masturbate problem I want to cure it because of this I have sexual problem help me.
I have fever and cough. When I was trying to eat something my tongue is cheydhu, my throat is full of shit due to cough. And I am getting vomiting so please help me.
I m not able to sleep last two days,i am doing night shift I have headache sir I did not my work properly sir please help me sir and please tell me solution of this problem.
My brother is very weakness, I don't know, what reason, he is so sadly. To suggestions me, what can I do.?
Suffering from urinary tract infection. What medicines can I take for this? I am taking shilajit capsules right now? Is that ok?
On 15th day after. Urine test shows weekly positive. What are the scops of pregnancy and what are the other elements I need to check. What must be the minimum result of hcg test that I have always given in the lab and waiting for report.
I am 53 year old man. I suffering from backache since 30 year but relif with exercise .now acc is to much with gastric. And confusing me heart problem.
I have a bald patch on my head. A therapist has suggested me a PRP therapy for hait growth. Should I go for it. What are the side effects?
I have acne scars all my face and I have used so many treatment but I have still deep acne scars. Wat can I do for that.
White fluid discharge. As per clinical test klebsiella pneumoniae found in April 2016. PAP SMEAR AND HPV NEGATIVE. Augmentin 625 taken No relief. Currently fluid discharge with waist pain. Kindly suggest.
Hi I would like to know about my penis. I have an uncircumcised penis. So whenever I am having sex. I pull the skin of my penis down. There is a thin skin line attached to the top of my penis to the skin that rolls down. While having sex. That little joining skin get strained a lot. And many times have even got torn leading to excessive bleeding and discomfort for 2-3 days. Till it recovers. I apply neosporin powder or ointment on it (is it safe ?) It seems to be a regular problem. What can I do for that other than using lubricants on regular basis. ? Is there a way. I can avoid such tears in future ? Also is it right to apply neosporin powder or ointment on such tears ?
I am a 22 Yr old boy. I had been suffering from sinus infection for more than 10 years. In dust, pollen season and winter, water like fluid continue to secretes from nose. I have tried in both homeopathy and allopathy but in vain. What should I do now? If operation is any solution to this problem.
Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones of its sufferers. This is most commonly found in women, especially in those who are close to, or going through, menopause. Hormonal changes around this period in a woman's life usually lead to various changes in her body. One of these changes includes loss of bone tissue which can leave the patient with brittle and weak bones, a condition that is also known as osteoporosis. This condition literally imbibes the word porous, meaning hollow bones. It is born from an acute deficiency of calcium and Vitamin D. The DEXA Scan or bone density test, also known as the Dual Energy X Ray Absorptiometry Scan, is one of the most effective tests that can help you in detecting this kind of damage or thinning bones. Here's why.
- Fractures: The DEXA Scan is an important one because it sends low energy beams to areas like your joints and tissues to show how susceptible you are to fractures. It does so by measuring the strength of the tissues as well as the bones to see how brittle they may be.
- Other Ailments: Measuring the thinning of your bones can also point to the presence of other ailments that may have gone unnoticed or undetected, earlier. These can include kidney disease, hyperparathyroidism which happens due to overactive secretions of the said gland, as well as liver disease due a malfunctioning liver, intestinal disease and various disorders in the intestinal tract, and a serious Vitamin D deficiency. With this scan, you can get an insight into the other parts of the body affected by the bone density, and whether or not they are functioning properly.
- Estrogen: Simply checking the estrogen levels cannot ascertain whether or not you have osteoporosis, as a high estrogen level can be credited to a particularly heavy period cycle. It does not show the bone health the way a DEXA Scan does.
- Easy and Standardised: This method of scanning usually happens with the help of a mounted X ray machine type, hand held gadget which can be extended to conduct the scan. This is an easy and standardised method that releases low levels of radiation which also makes it a healthier option.
- Bone Density Scores: The T Scores and Z scores point towards the bone density and help in diagnosing the condition efficiently. With a systematic scoring system, it is a sure shot test for osteoporosis.
Osteoporosis is a serious condition. The first step in treating the same is to get a detailed scan like the DEXA scan done, so as to test the extent of the bone thinning to ensure that proper and timely treatment takes place.