Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Pk AggarwalYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor my brother had an accident and his shoulder bone is dislocated. Can anyone please suggest that is there need of operation? or agar operation nhi kiya to thik ho sake h kya.
My daughter has 6 mm gallstone. I doesn't want to operate her. She is just 4 years old. I want to know on which age n on what conditions I should get her operated. What's the precautions I should take for her for diet n all. Does this gallstone harm to lever n how I will know this.
What are the symptoms of neck spasm and what precautions should be taken if a person is suffering from this.
What exactly is a spine block injection? Will it work long-term for low back pain due to disc problems?
My cousin suffers from severe lower backache during her periods. Please suggest what to do because she can't bare that backache its so severe. She takes a panadol as a pain killer. It just works for 2 hours. She is 15 years old. Please suggest something so that there is no backache next time. And also tell me that taking a pain killer for the pain causes some kind of side affects in this case?
My father is 44 yrs old. He is suffering from inflammatory joints pain since last 3 yrs. They have already tried homeopathic medicine a lot. But they have not seen any positive sign yet. What should he do further to cure this problem? please help me sir.
I have upper back pain since 4-5 months. I went to many doctors. But all doctor said me muscular pain. My father expired before 7 months suddenly. One of my family MD doctor said my problem is not body problem it is physiological problem. He told me take medicine regular 6 months. DUXEL-20 & ETIZEX-0.25 I thought I have heart problem but I have 3 times 2D ECHO are normal & I also did ANGIOGRAPHY before 4 months, it was normal. I also checked my thyroid & arthritis but its normal. But my weight growing high & now 86 kgs. My blood pressure every time normal, never change it. But still when I feel back pain that time I m afraid so please give me right answer..
Hi I am 57 years male. Having leg and chest muscle pain frequently. Also a sugar patient by last 18 yrs. Now taking insulin(insuman20) per day. Prssr is soundly reprtd by last 2 months. Please do suggest for the chest muscle pain.
Hello doctors. I'm 27 years old. I'm suffering big pain in my right ankle back side from 6-8 months. Also consulted with doctors and taking medicine also. But till date any recovery not get. I'm using safety shoes in my duty periods. Because I'm a safety officer so I can't avoid same at job fields. Any suggestion please so I can get well soon.
Along with curing anger and stress, yoga is also beneficial in treating osteoporosis, either by itself or in combination with different medicines. Osteoporosis is an illness described by weak and diminishing bones that can result in cracks and fractures in the bones. Some of the postures that can be helpful in treating osteoporosis are as follows:
- Utthita trikonasana: Uttihita trikonasana is an expanded triangle posture which is helpful in curing many diseases. Along with diminishing the side effects of osteoporosis, it additionally avoids soreness, increases strength and gets rid of spinal pain. Begin this posture by standing straight with your legs separated by four feet. Then, extend the arms to the ground with the palm facing downwards. Slide the left leg across the right side of your body. You need to slide it behind the left leg. Now extend your right leg towards the left side of your body. This will leave you in a sitting position. Where your right leg is placed on top of your left leg, make sure both your knees are on top of each other. Now straighten your body to an upright position.
- Ardha chandrasana: This asana is also called as the half-moon posture. This posture comes under hatha yoga and is beneficial for various medical issues, for example, osteoporosis, menstrual issues, exhaustion, sciatica and stomach-related cramps. You can practice this pose to get rid of osteoporosis and appreciate a sound body.
- Padangusthasana: This stance delicately stretches and strengthens persistently tight hamstrings.
- Adho mukha svanasana: It is one of yoga's most commonly practiced postures. Adho mukha svanasana offers a definitive wholesome, reviving stretch.
- Utthita hasta padangustasana: In this pose, keeping up the balance while standing on one foot strengthens your endurance capabilities.
- Utthita parsvakonasana: Discover the flexibility in your sides of the body from your heel to your fingertips with an extended side angle pose.
- Utthita trikonasana: It is a broadened triangle posture and is important as a standing posture in many styles of yoga.
- Ardha chandrasana: Make proper balance with your leg and the lower part of your leg as you look for strength and flexibility into this adjusting posture.
- Parivrtta parsvakonasana: This revolved side angle pose, a variation of utthita parsvakonasana requires a considerable measure of adaptability to bend flexibly and balance on the back heel.
- Uttanasana: Uttanasana will awaken your hamstrings and will help you to calm your brain.
- Urdhva dhanurasana: Urdhva dhanurasana can help in strengthening your arms, legs, abdomen and spine all at once.
- Virabhadrasana: Named after a wild warrior, an incarnation of Shiva, this adaptation of a warrior pose increases the stamina.
Yoga is one of the most secure measures and medicines for osteoporosis. It is something that anyone of any age can do at any place. The advantages are numerous and dangers are few if done properly. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.