Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gastroenterologists in India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Piyush Ranjan
Submit a review for Dr. Piyush RanjanYour feedback matters!
I have severe abdominal pain sometimes. I don't eat much junk foods. But sometimes I skip my meals when I am busy at my work. What should I do?
I am suffering from gas problem since a week and there is also pain in my chest what could be it's reasons.
I am59 years male, suffering from alcohol induced chronic pancreatitis since 2013. Pl suggest medicines to control pain in left side pancreatic tail (continuous, loose motion, stomach pain. I am on insulin after a CT revealed calcification of pancreas, narrowing of duct. Meds:apidra15U-3, lantus45U,creon25K-3 times, ganaton total-1, HbA1c:7.5.All blood tests normal.
Hi I am 18 years old and I am suffering from stomach bloating whenever I drink tea or coffee I feel very uneasy. So please help me so that I can live my life to the maximum. And can build a better core.
I am 45 years old Male suffering from Heart burn since last 2 years. I take Histac AVT with water. Suggest me some other remedies.
I am really suffering for gas problem most of the days the gas is going through my back side. Eventhoug I cannot control. For which problem iam mentally stressed. Please help me.
I have digestion problem what should I do to gain wealth. I have even tried liv 52 to improve my lever pls help me.
Dr. mera age 19 he. Mera har ghadi pet kharab hojate jara sa b masala wala curry khaya to. Loose motion ho jata he bohat paresan hoon please kuch acha sa solution dijiye. Plz.
I feel bladder pain a lot and some times it increases in it's size too. I am suffering from this problem approximately from 1 week. I use to go washroom a lot but I drink 4-5 ltr water daily.
Hi, I have regular gas problem in evening and morning from 3 months. I am taking dalia and khichdi in morning time and lunch only 2 chapati and dinner 3 chapati or Rice. Please help me. My stomach looks very fat.
In dyspepsia it is mandatory to eat gluten free diet? After doing it from 2 months I did not get relief after eating food about 20 minutes later feel my stomach become bloated and feel tighten and also coming of food in deeper part of throat but not outside I am taking medicine from a doctor doxy L forty shelcal-hd and raciper d 40 from 2 and half months.
I am a 32 years old male and have a chest pain in left side for last 1 month, also have gastric problem. What should I do?
Most of time chest is paining. Gastric trouble is so much. Coz of that it will pain or wat .i do know pls help me on this query.
I have increased bilirubin, Globulin and ALP count since last four years. I took all the hepatitis tests but each one was negative. I am very concerned because of this constant hike. Since all the hepatitis tests are normal, what exactly is causing this condition? Please suggest some remedies. My report:- ALP - 164 Sgpt- 20 Sgot- 24 Bilirubin total - 2.20 Bilirubin direct- 0.82 Bilirubin indirect - 1.38 Total serum protein- 6.5 Albumin- 3.9 Globulin - 2.60.
You only have one heart, and it works for 24 hrs a day. It never sleeps, so you have to treat it right if you want to keep it pumping for years to come. For a healthy heart, you have to boost nutrition, flavor and color in your meals and snacks. A variety of fruits and vegetables are good for your heart. Always try to eat foods that are in their natural form, as they come from the ground.
Find out how these 10 foods may help lower your risk of heart disease.
1) Fresh Herbs like oregano, basil, rosemary and thyme are full of antioxidants. They are full of flavor and use them liberally to replace extra salt, oil and sugar in your food.
2) Red Wine: before you read on, a caution is that too much alcohol actually is bad for your heart. Sipping a unit of red wine a day may be good by giving you two very powerful antioxidants in restorative and catechist. These can help you to increase your HDL cholesterol while lowering your risk of damage to arterial walls and subsequent clot formation. However, alcohol may be a problem when you are already on aspirin or other medications. Check with your doctor first if you have had a history of heart disease.
3) Salmon: The american heart association calls it a super food and recommends at least two servings of salmon in a week. You can have it baked in a foil with herbs or add with veggies in your salad. It is rich in omega-3 fatty acids and helps to correct rhythm disorders of the heart and reduce triglycerides and blood pressure. These properties also hold good for tuna fish and one must choose canned tuna in water or brine instead of oil.
4) Extra Virgin Olive Oil: though any kind of extra oil is bad for your heart, if you need to take in some oil, then extra virgin olive oil has a lot of heart saving properties. Only one should not use it for frying or over heating the veggies. It is good when tossed over salads or used sparingly over boiled or cooked vegetables.
5) Walnuts: a handful of walnuts, say 50 grams a day are full of antioxidants and fiber. They reduce inflammation of the arteries and reduce cholesterol. However, they also have high calorie content so one must be careful about the quantities consumed.
6) Almonds: Almonds are full of plant sterols and reduce the blood ldl and are good for diabetics. One must eat them raw for full benefits as cooking or roasting them may kill some of their beneficial properties.
7) Tofu is a high source of soy protein and can be added to soups or marinated or sauteed with vegetables for its goodness. It has a lot of heart healthy minerals and polyunsaturated fats.
8) Sweet potato is a good substitute for white potatoes especially useful for people with diabetes and heart disease. It has a low glycemic index and prevents sharp rise in blood sugar after meals. One can bake it and sprinkle with cinnamon and lime juice to make it super effective.
9) Oranges have potassium and antioxidants to lower the blood pressure and improve the vessel wall function.
10) Carrots are full of fiber and are one of the top heart saving foods by controlling cholesterol. Add them liberally in your salad or munch them raw for their power packed action.