Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Piyush Jain
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Piyush JainYour feedback matters!
Having nerves pull in right side of my face and unable to open my mouth widely and chew anything harder and having headache and ear pain.
I am newly married till nw I dint participate in sex vth m husband I hve interest in sex but getting tension something vil hap.
Male in my legs from knee to down wards to foot only itching ,am not having motion problem. what to do
I am 25 years old I hve headache all the time and nose block. It mostly occurs at nights and evenings and reduces in the morning.
I have fever from two days. I have taken medicines but I am not feeling well yet. What should I do. And also I have pain in my neck.
My throat becomes tight and dry also feeling a pressure on it. But after eating something or sleeping it becomes ok. But again it comes back. What is that? What may be the reasons?
Sir I just got marry and while doing sex pennies not inserting properly so she s vagina small after forcing also not going inside.
Erectile dysfunction is one of the most common issues faced by the male population. From hormonal problems to performance anxiety issues, the reason can be manifold. It is the inability of a male to achieve and maintain an erection leaving both him and the partner unsatisfied. It cannot be ignored as a minor issue, as it could severely affect morale and even break relationships. Ayurveda looks at erectile dysfunction (ED) as a manifestation of an underlying issue ranging from dislike for the partner to physical or mental exertion to reduced hormone levels to neurological diseases, hypothyroidism problem, depression, diabetes, and other cardiovascular problems.
There are a number of proven Ayurvedic remedies that can help in overcoming the issue of erectile dysfunction.
- Boling drumstick flowers in milk and sipping a glass of this lukewarm mixture for 1 to 2 months can help in experiencing good erection that lasts longer and improves satisfaction.
- A mix of chopped carrots, half-boiled egg and honey can be had every single day for a month to help get rid of erectile dysfunction.
- Yet another remedy consists of making a paste of ginger to which honey is added and consumed daily 3 times a day.
- Regular consumption of this herbal preparations helps in rejuvenating the reproductive organs. Some of the common herbs used include Ashwagandha, Shilajit, Rejuzoa, Vajimix, and Gokshura capsules
- Good amount of sweets, nuts, milk and milk products, and lentils add to improved sexual life.
- Try to avoid eating spicy and bitter foods
- Include good amount of ghee on a regular basis
- A good massage for the body with herbal oil provides relief from physical stress and also boosts sexual urge, which can prolong erection
- Start doing yoga and meditation as one of the main reasons for ED is physical stress and anxiety
- Performance anxiety can be managed with yoga, which can help in curing ED
- Eat healthy, sleep for at least for 8 hours daily
- Reduce or quit consumption of tobacco, alcohol and narcotic drugs
- Regular physical exercise can also do wonders in curing ED
While these are some regular ways to manage and prolong erections, in most cases, there is also a psychological component to it. Reaching a good comfort level with your partner who can understand and help resolve the issue is very important. In almost 90% of the cases, an understanding partner can help solve the problem and completely cure the issue. So, in addition to trying these above medications, talk to your partner. As a next step, you and your partner can visit an Ayurvedic doctor, who can help find the last leg of cure for your problem. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.