Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Payal Arora
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Payal AroraYour feedback matters!
I am having blood in my mouth while sleeping. Some times the blood with saliva has yellow substance. What would be the reason.
I am 30 years old male and from last 8 days I am suffering from cold and fever and cough and And now I also having sore or ulcer in mouth.
Hi For the past two days am suffering from something worse small ulcer like white dots are forming inside left throat I can't eat ,water is the only this I can consume am tired and I can not bear this anymore I consulted a doctor they said it was due to the deficiency of vitamin b They prescribed me with vitamin b capsules I think that in't gonna work out Please help me doctor please I really want to eat something now it's the 3 day #pleasehelpme.
1. Flossing. It is an absolute must to remove the matter from between the gaps where your brush's bristles can never reach. Thats where the bad smell and decay dwell.
2. Tongue Cleaning. Our tongue is a mighty storehouse of all that gets stuck and causes bad breadth!
3. Drink more water. As for everyhing else, it works for dental health too."
I am suffering from a fever and heavy headache please give some interaction to how I'm suffer to this sickness And also my teeth become sensitive give me some interactions to how I will prevent this kind of sickness.
Hi, I have a bump under my tongue since last 1 year (no pain, no blood or pus) but I think it's growing but I am not sure. I have shown it to a local dentist and medicine specialist and they are saying it's very normal. Kindly suggest.
My son is 5 years of age he had a toothache painful with cavity should the dentist remove the tooth? Or else stay it as it is?
Dear doctor, I'm facing bad breath and mouth smell and I clean my teeth every time and I brush my teeth throughout the day and no cavities and clean tooth but even I'm facing bad mouth smell what is the reason please help Thanks for answering or reading my question, Kind regards, M.Imthiyas.
My mouth becomes dry and most of the time feel thirsty. If I consume water. I feel to urinate. Please help me.
Cavities and bad teeth are the most common complain of children around the world. It is never too early to start inculcating good dental habits in your child. You can begin even before your child has his or her first set of teeth. Begin by being a good example and taking care of your own teeth. Along with that, here are a few dental tips to keep a bright smile on your child's face.
- Get a dental check up: Your child's first visit to the dentists should be when he is she is around a year old. Even if your little one only has two teeth by this time, the dentist will be able to take a look at how the child's teeth are developing. The first dental visit should be followed by regular checkups.
- Check your water: Your child needs water with fluoride in it. This protects the teeth. Bottled water usually does not contain fluoride and hence should not be used to make the baby's formula or given to the baby. Additionally, ensure that the baby's mouth is cleaned of all milk residues, etc. before he or she goes to sleep.
- Brush teeth: Once your child has his first set of teeth, it is time to teach him how to brush them. Ideally, teeth should be brushed twice a day for two minutes each. Use a soft bristled toothbrush for your baby with a smear of fluoridated toothpaste. Brushing your teeth with your child will give them an example to follow and make it easier for them to learn how to brush their teeth. You may introduce your child to flossing once they are 6 years old.
- Avoid sugar: Candy and chocolate is the leading cause of cavities in children. Sugar releases acid that takes up to half an hour to be cleaned by saliva. Thus, frequent sugary snacks can leave your child's mouth acidic for longer and make it more susceptible to cavities and tooth decay.
- Meal times: Maintaining regular mealtimes not only gives your baby a healthy lifestyle, but also affects their dental health. Instead of letting your child sip out of a sipper cup throughout the day, encourage him to drink a glass of juice in one sitting. Juice contains sugar and hence this has a similar effect to snacking in the day. When using a sipper cup also pay attention to the back of your child's upper front teeth. Since the sipper cup positions itself behind these teeth, this may be the first to show signs of tooth decay.