Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Parwal
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. ParwalYour feedback matters!
I am 48 male suffering Tingling/Numbness from past 8 years used on doctors advice pregadoc duzeela tryptomer, gabatin some other which have pregabalin and mythcobalin but no one is reduced my pain. I have B.P. Thyroid using 125 mg, sciatica some times right leg, from past 9-10 months my right feet with fingers tingling fingers high going numb when I stand more than 3-4 minutes if sit its ok. After some friend suggest maxgalin -used pain/tingling reduced little but there can use this for long time.
My mom is suffering pain in his left knee from last 2 months .she is unable to walk properly now. Tell me sir what to do.
I am 25 yrs female. My height is 5'5. And weight 63 kg. I have swelling on my foot, hands, and even on my face. Sometimes I have pain in my heels. My blood sugar fasting is 76, uric acid 4.5, esr 6, blood urea 28.9, serum creatinine 0.9 I have thyroid test too that is 2.29 when I do lit bit work it creates more restlessness to me. I want to know the reason exactly.
Dr. I am 63 years passed. The past 10 years suffering joint paints both hands fingers swelling, solider pains and some time very high knee joint pains in addition to that suffering sugar problems also. I am a retired boiler / thermal Power engineer. During my service frequently travelled and worked in erection, commissioning and trouble shooting etc. Normally roaming all over India. I can walk without life min. 85 meters height to up and down 4 times a day. Now I am retired and doing computer alone. Pl give remedial measures and am very grateful to you.
My shoulder having so much problem due to accident pain after 16days. What can I do. I feel some ligament are missed behaved.
Spinal cord is a very important part of your body as it renders support to your body. It also gives your body a good posture and thus maintaining a healthy spine is very essential. An unfit spinal cord can lead to various complicated problems.
The following are 5 must do exercises in order to maintain a healthy spine:
- Exercising your core muscles can help you to maintain a fit spine. Your core muscles refer to the muscles of your lower back and your abdominal muscles. These muscles give support to your spine. So exercising them can give you a healthy spine.
- Walking regularly can also give you a healthy spine. It is suitable for people of all age groups. Daily walking can help you to recover from various spinal illnesses as well such as spinal stenosis.
- Swimming is also a good exercise for maintaing a fit spinal cord. Swimming helps to exercise all back muscles and thus, gives you a healthy spinal cord.
- Lying down straight with your face down on an even and firm surface for about twenty minutes can help you to get a healthy spine and also a good body posture.
- Cycling can also help you achieve a healthy spine. While cycling, all your back muscles and the muscles of the lower part of your body are engaged in physical activity. If the muscles of your lower back are strong, then it can help you to keep your spine fit.
Other than these exercises, stretching your limbs and other stretching exercises are also beneficial for a healthy spine. But it is highly recommended for you to consult a doctor before doing any exercise in order to be guided in the proper manner and avoid further complications.