Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Parwal
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. ParwalYour feedback matters!
I am 28 year old female and it professional. Since last month I am having pain in left side of the body (left hand, leg, ear, chest and left side of head). This pain occurs occasionally and not a continuous pain. Along with this most of the time numbness occurs in my left hand and left leg. Also the finger tips of left hand get swell and I feel as if there is no sensation in my hand. I feel weakness and shivering sensations. Also suffering from loss of appetite and insomnia. Please suggest which kind of doctor should I consult?
I am 32 yrs old female and having knee pain from last 2 weeks please I cont this pain please give the suggestion.
I haven't been able to walk smoothly since 3 days and I'm having pain in my leg muscles, tried all home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I am 25 year old male and have backache for last 2 months. I have used pain relief ointment cream for couple of days but haven't got any relief what should I do now?
I am 66. For the last 6 years, I have noticed the following disorders which are gradually worsening- eds - I have noticed lack of touch sense in penis from 2006 and suddenly, in 2009, eds set in. No erection. Incontinence - started in 2007 and I panicked, got some homeo treatment which didn' t give any relief. Now I am able to identify the onset and rush to nearest bathroom or disaster. Knee pain - since 2011, it started innocuously, but it' s now acute and I need to hold on to something before standing up, flex calf muscles for 10 secs before I can start walking, as the knees are wobbly. Tingling in feet up to waist - this is the 0ne I am worried about most. It was mild at first, in 2010. From 2013, it is constant, I sense 40% distinct decreased touch sensation. I have no sense of urine passing through penis. I have to feel with my finger similar to taking a pulse. Pain from knee down to ankle, heaviness in feet - I can' t walk for 100 yards without my feet getting so heavy that I become immobile. There is constant pain in the shins. My blood sugar test, doppler test of blood vessels in shins, urine test normal. Prostate ultra sound gives slight enlargement for last 10 years. It is not changing. Psa negative. Please advise. Thanx.
Hii I am suffering from chronic back pain. I have consulted with many doctors and still could not get rid from this. Many of them have suggested surgery but I have heard that surgery is never an absolute safe option. Please guide me. I'll be highly thankful.
Myself I am 21 years old. I am sports player. Most recently I have got a pain in my biceps because of that I am not able to bowl. Can you help me with that.
I am a 57 year male, having pain in hand fingure, elbow joints. Last two years I am on daily 1 aspirin 100 mg and 1 lapitor 20 mg.
The knee joint is a very complicated joint in the body as it helps in a number of movements. Knee pain may result from sudden injuries, osteoarthritis or due to overuse and over exertion on the knees.
The various causes of knee pain are:
- Injury to the knee joint
- Being overweight puts stress on the knee, resulting in knee pain
- Infections in the knee joint result in knee pain
- Movements such as heavy squats may cause the knee joint to be sprained
Homeopathy is a holistic method of treatment that focuses on treating the cause of the disease rather than just the symptoms. There are many homeopathic remedies that are used for the treatment of knee pain:
- Rhus Tox: This remedy is used to treat knee pain that results from repetitive motion of the knee joint.
- Bryonia Alba: This is used in treating knee pain that gets worse when the knee joint is moved. Also, it is advised to rest after using this remedy.
- Ledum Pal: This is an excellent treatment for knee pain that is caused by rheumatism and gout. The symptoms tend to worsen under cold conditions.
- Guaiacum: If the knee pain is caused by abscess in the knee joint, then guaiacum is used to treat it. It is advised to apply cold compress to the affected area to allow it to heal faster.
- Benzoic acid: If the cause of the knee pain is deposition of uric acid, benzoic acid is used in the treatment.
- Hypericum: This remedy is used to treat pain that stems from rheumatoid arthritis, such as pain while contracting the knees. It is an effective remedy to reduce pain in the nerves around the knee joint.
- Colchicum: This remedy is administered if the knee pain worsens after moving the leg. It is advised to rest the knee and apply warm compress on the affected area to reduce the pain after this particular remedy is administered.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!