Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Parvindar KhaurYour feedback matters!
I snore mostly at nights, I am 22 years old, is there any problem with that in future. Please advise.
Water drips from nose whenever I bend. Its happening from last 2 weeks. What is the reason and what should be done?
I am 50 years old man hight-5.3" weight-65kg. Tummy big my problems hyper acidity bed smell in stool urine yellowish frequent Gas passing Snoring in Sleep-Big Sound uneasiness after Meal BP problem since 2002 daily dose in the morning @ Tenolol D SR 25 @Loprin 75 kindly guide.
Hello sir ,gd evng ,I am suffering with sinus (when I suffered with cold ,I got headache also at one side only ),it is very hard to archive it on daily duty ,soo please help me sir how can I reduce my problem with simple tricks.
I am 22 years old and have suffering from tonsils from last 3 months and shown to many doctor and by eating tablets it gets cure but after few day it happen again.
I repeatedly fall ill and each time with sore throat, difficulty in swallowing, sometimes small irregular fever, runny nose, headache at the top of eyebrows, enlarged tonsil, body weakness and like. Please help me get rid of these ailments permanently.
Sir I'm suffering from throat related problems like tonsils. I am taking medicines but there is still problem left. Do I have to go for thyroid test .pls suggest.
Sir I have sinusitis and it occurs in every winter and I feel uncomfortable during colder days the symptoms are headache and nasal Congestion how could I get rid of it.
Sir it causes heavy infection in my throat on regular basis I am a singer so mainly I faces many problems before and after singing. I could not understand that what's things cause infection In my throat, Mainly I want to know those articles.
I had terrible headache. It seemed to be originating from the eyes as my eye balls were aching. What could be the possible reason for this headache. Also my ear portion is aching.
Mere gale me hr waqt khras rhti h. Every time gala phase lagta lgta h. Iski kya wjh ho skti h. N also suggest some remedy. Thank you.
A blocked nose is not only annoying, but extremely discomforting. Several reasons can be held responsible for it and common cold is certainly not the only one. Some other reasons include:
Therefore, the remedial measures for blocked nose vary, depending on the cause that led to it. Some of the ways by which you can redress this problem are:
- Use a humidifier: Sinusitis is often held responsible for a clogged nose, a condition that is almost always accompanied by severe pain. In such a situation, placing a humidifier in a room proves to be extremely beneficial. This machine treats blocked nose by converting the water to moisture. This fills up the room and significantly increases the humidity of the room. Therefore, when you breathe, the humid air soothes the inflamed blood vessels in the nose and helps you to breathe properly.
- Take a hot shower: When you find it difficult to breathe, a quick hot shower can go a long way in curing the discomfort. The logic that operates is the steam generated from the hot shower thins the mucus and also considerably reduces the inflammation in the nose, allowing you to breathe normally.
- Drink lots of water: Though the suggestion may seem incredible, drinking water actually helps in unblocking that blocked nose. When you drink a lot of water, the mucus in the nostrils is thinned, at the same time it pushes back the accumulated fluids, thereby curbing the condition of blocked nose.
- Using a saline spray: This is one of the most ancient and trusted ways of treating blocked nose. By administering a saline or a nasal spray, the moisture in your nostrils increases and radically diminishes the inflammation.
- Use warm compresses: Using a warm compress has been the most reliable form of medication in times of high temperature and also at times of blocked nose. The compress that was dipped in hot water, when placed on the nose and forehead helps to unblock the nasal passages. The soothing effect of the warm compresses reduces the inflammation and facilitates the process of breathing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.