Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Parul PrakashYour feedback matters!
Can someone please tell me why does some of the sperm spill out after the intercourse? And also should the hymen be broken to conceive?
Hi, I am 30 years old, I am recently diagnosed with PCOD. My periods are delayed by around 15-20 days every month. I have this problem from the time I have matured. But never bothered about it. I have 5 years old baby and now we want to plan for second one. But I am little scared that, will I have problem getting pregnant, will there be any problem in pregnancy? Will baby be normal? please help. Also as per what I am reading that if we have PCOD there is problem in ovulating. Then how did I conceive for my first one?
Hi doctor, I had a tubal 10 years ago. Im 26 and have normal periods. I want to give my husband the gift of a baby. How likely could you help me?
My wife is not getting menses period it cross more then 1 month. We have 2 year child as well .as of now now plan for second baby. So what medications needs to take for get menses period.
My wife is 29 week pregnant. Doctor s said she is less in weight and also they said baby weights is only for 22 weeks. Old tell me how to increase the weight.
Hi doctor since few months I have started feeling different during my fertile period. My breast hurts a little ,abdomen bloats, feel pukish, a slight but discomfort able pain on my left side lower abdomen. I want know that is this normal. I am 28 years and got married few months back.
My age is 25 I have thyroid problem before I took unani medicine for this now my tsh is normal 4.now I'm facing periods problem periods is coming every month but only for 1 and 2 day finish and very less blood and light. I'm taking unani medicine means P, habbe mudir sharbat mudir, mahwari I'm taking all these medicine before 4-5 days of period but it's coming 1 and 2 days. What to do for this.
I not had a sex 1 week before I had food poison and now I am normal but my period is delayed for 3 days I check pregnancy card its show negative but after few minutes it show lightly positive colour and I try another kit it show very light positive colour and few minute it became negative with out sex how it is possible.
Kya pregnancy symptoms her lady me same hote hai, jaise ulti ,chakkar, kabz,gas ,thakan. Ya sab me alag hote hai. Pregnancy me vomiting her lady ko hoti hai ya kisi kisi ko.
I have 3 years old one baby boy and planning for second child since last 4 months. I have removed my copper t since last 4 months. I just want to know how do we know when I'm going to evaluate and is there any side effects of copper t on conception after its removal.
My friend missed her periods though she didn't had sex but her her boyfriend sprinkled the semen on her chest and while washing it off the water passed nearby vagina, and now she missed her periods this month's her date was 27. What are symptoms of pregnancy?
1. Quinoa is one of the most protein-rich foods we can eat. It is a complete protein containing all nine essential amino acids.
2. Quinoa contains almost twice as much fiber as most other grains. Fiber is most widely known to relieve constipation. It also helps to prevent heart disease by reducing high blood pressure and diabetes. Fiber lowers cholesterol and glucose levels, may lower your risk of developing hemorrhoids and may help you to lose weight as it takes a longer time to chew than does other foods because it makes you feel fuller for longer and is less “energy dense” which means it has fewer calories for the same volume of food.
3. Quinoa contains iron. Iron helps keep our red blood cells healthy and is the basis of hemoglobin formation. Iron carries oxygen from one cell to another and supplies oxygen to our muscles to aid in their contraction. Iron also increases brain function because the brain takes in about 20% of our blood oxygen. There are many benefits of iron some more of which include neurotransmitter synthesis, regulation of body temperature, aids enzyme activity and energy metabolism.
4. Quinoa contains lysine. Lysine is mainly essential for tissue growth and repair.
5. Quinoa is rich in magnesium. Magnesium helps to relax blood vessels and thereby to alleviate migraines. Magnesium also may reduce type 2 diabetes by promoting healthy blood sugar control. Other health benefits of magnesium include transmission of nerve impulses, body temperature regulation, detoxification, energy production, and the formation of healthy bones and teeth.
6. Quinoa is high in riboflavin (b2). B2 improves energy metabolism within brain and muscle cells and is known to help create proper energy production in cells.
7. Quinoa has a high content of manganese. Manganese is an antioxidant, which helps to prevent damage of mitochondria during energy production as well as to protect red blood cells and other cells from injury by free radicals.
Hai doctor Four months finished in my marriage life. But am not pregnant. I have my regular periods. I was so felt about these. I don't have any problem in my body. Please reply to clarify my doubts as soon as possible.
Hi, im a newly married men from last three month im doing the sexual intercourse using the condom but now days I don't like to do the intercourse with condom and my partner do not like to take pills to avoid pregnancy kindly help me what is the right time to do sexual intercourse without condom.
I am a 50 year old women going through menopause. My prolactin level is very high around 6000 but all my tests of the uterus biopsy, mammogram and MRI are normal. The doctor has said that my pituitary gland looks normal in size but he has referred me to a neurosurgeon. What is the reason for such high prolactin levels.
Health benefits of vegetables
1.Eating a diet rich in vegetables and fruits as part of an overall healthy diet may reduce the risk for heart disease, including heart attack and stroke.
2.Eating a diet rich in some vegetables and fruits as part of an overall healthy diet may protect against certain types of cancers.
3.Diets rich in foods containing fiber, such as some vegetables and fruits, may reduce the risk of heart disease, obesity, and type 2 diabetes.
4.Eating vegetables and fruits rich in potassium as part of an overall healthy diet may lower blood pressure, and may also reduce the risk of developing kidney stones and help to decrease bone loss.
5.Eating foods such as vegetables that are lower in calories per cup instead of some other higher-calorie food may be useful in helping to lower calorie intake.
How many times in a day sex is possible with pregnant women of child 6 to 7 month old and in what way can do sex by which she not to get any problem. Suggest me.
Infertility is the most common problem faced now-a-days. It is an inability to conceive by a couple after one year of regular intercourse without contraception. Apart of disease pathology, cause of the infertility may also be improper diet and lifestyle. Obesity, improper food habits, environmental factor, advanced maternal age, drinking habit, smoking, less sleep, illicit drugs like opiates, heroin, marijuana etc; some medicines like antidepressants, antibiotics, improper use of mobile phones and tight fitting clothes are some of the common causes of infertility. Prevention through management and lifestyle will reduce the risk by many fiold.