Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Parul JainYour feedback matters!
I have whitish slightly hairy tongue since 8 months, that does not cure properly by antibiotic or vitamin. When I take medicine the problem reduce but as soon as I stop taking medicine the problem come back. One year before I drinker poison, is the problem associate with this? I am a chain smoker. My doctor says that it can be occurs by cold. But I am afraid about tongue cancer. Some time my tongue seems painful sometime normal. Please help me.
We kill them because of ignorance.
Visit your dentist once in a 6 month for routine check up
Whenever I eat or try to eat and even after eating (except tasty food ), I feel vomiting, dryness of mouth. Dryness of mouth remains even after drinking enough water.
I usually have sprouts and fruits for dinner and that is as early as 7 in the evening. I have Roti dal and curry for lunch and cereals for breakfast. Do you think I should pop a multivitamin daily to make up for any vitamin deficiency if any. I have developed a mouth ucler leading me to believe maybe my present diet does not have sufficient vitamin. Please advice. If yes, which multivitamin?
Hii, This Q. is for my Hubby. He is 29 years old. He has horizontal wisdom tooth covered with gums. Their is no pain in the tooth. Should he remove that tooth or not? Thanks & Regards Himani Kapoor
I have ulcer problem in my mouth. When I change my location and change my food this problem often occur with me. So suggests me what should I do?
Odontalgia or severe toothache is characterized by extreme pain or inflammation of the tooth and its surrounding areas. The excruciating pain that you might experience may stem as a result of gum infection, tooth decay, infection of the dental pulp, abscess and due to certain other reasons like extraction or filling of the teeth. Another key reason for extreme toothache is the fact that a number of heart problems, such as myocardial infarction and angina tend to affect your dental health negatively.
While some toothaches might occur sporadically, they might pose a danger against your overall well-being in the long run, if the condition is left untreated. Homeopathy can serve as the perfect antidote to your toothache problems and its effects are noted to be significantly higher when it comes down to the question of long-term consumption. Here is a list of homeopathic medications that might prove to be a pain alleviator for your dental complications:
- Hepar Sulph and Silicea: Root abscess responds positively, to both Hepar Sulph and Silicea. For fever accompanied with occasional chills due to severe toothache, Hepar Sulph is considered to be the perfect remedy and tends to significantly decrease the level of swelling and pain. On the other hand, if your face swells and there is an incidence of gum inflammation, Silicea must be used to numb the effects of root abscess.
- Plantago: Plantago is noted to be the most commonly prescribed medicine for toothaches and for treating sensitivity. The pain extending to the ears from the teeth receives maximum relief due to the effects of Plantago. It might have to be taken internally or applied externally depending on the severity of the toothache and its accompanying conditions.
- Staphysagria: Sensitivity is best taken care of by Staphysagria and resolves the problem of worsening of toothache, when any drink or food is consumed. Bleeding gums and excess salivation is also another aspect that is looked after by Staphysagria.
- Arnica: Tooth extraction and filling may often lead to the consequence of nerve-wrecking pain in the gums and the affected area. For this, Arnica is prescribed to assuage the nerve pain and must be taken in along with Hypericum, another homeopathy medicine, for best results.
- Merc Sol: Problems of halitosis and excessive salivation that tend to occur simultaneously with toothaches can be solved by a dosage of Merc Sol. Bleeding gums, looseness of teeth and sensitivity are all taken care of by the same medication.
- Hecla Lava: For jaw swells along with toothache, you must always opt for Hecla Lava. The effect is instantaneous and relieves both swelling and pain.
- Chamomilla: Chamomilla serves as the best remedial homeopathic medicine for easing heat sensitivity that is likely to worsen the existing toothache. Drinks and food, either hot or cold, can then be consumed easily because of the numbing effect of this medicine.
I'm 25 yrs male, facing problem of having bad breath. I do brush twice a day and I use listherine when it starts, how can I get rid of this permanently?
I have one problem. Blood is coming from my upper part of teeth. Can you please suggest me a good treatment.
I get sudden pain when I brush my upper left teeth and I get it also when I eat chocolate or something really sweet.
I hv yellow teeth and yellow stains on my teeth and I notice that my gums they r not looking correct something is wrong with them as well they look long and seems like they r cracked but I do not hv any problem with eating or drinking suggest me wat to do.
3 primary causes of tooth cavity you shouldn't ignore!
Permanently damaged regions on the enamel of the teeth that later develop into holes or openings are known as cavities. They are a common dental problem and can affect people belonging to all age groups. If left untreated, they can lead to infection, severe toothache, and even tooth loss.
Cavities can be caused due to a number of factors. Some of those factors are discussed below-
1. Bacterial action
Cavities can be caused due to tooth decay by the action of bacteria. Bacteria are naturally found in the mouth and they thrive on food and drinks that contain sugar. If the sugar is not cleaned off the teeth, bacteria can react with it to produce acids. This results in the formation of bacterial plaque that sticks to the teeth, resulting in cavities.
2. Frequent snacking
Eating too frequently can result in the formation of cavities as more food intake means more bacteria and bacterial plaque contain harmful acids. These acids remove the mineral content in the hard surface of the tooth. This erosion can lead to cavities and expose the tooth to decay.
3. Unclean tooth
If the tooth is not cleaned well and regularly using good brushing and flossing techniques, cavities can occur more frequently. Unclean teeth are exposed to the risk of cavities more than healthy and clean teeth. In fact, unclean teeth can pose a serious threat to the inner layers of your teeth as well as make the bacterial action more frequent and dangerous.
Related Tip: 5 Natural Ways to Never Let Your TEETH Turn Yellow!