Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Orthopedists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Parteek Bansal
Submit a review for Dr. Parteek BansalYour feedback matters!
My left shoulder is paining frequently. I am also getting head ache due to shoulder pain. By applying volini I am getting relief. But it occurs at least once in a week for the past 3 months. Tell me the solution for it.
I am having fever since 3 days. Along with this there is acute pain in body muscles. I am feeling so much weakness and dizziness all the time. Even after getting up from lying or sitting it feels I'll collapse. Also my palms has started excessive sweating from these 3-4 days. I was earlier diagnosed with viral fever. What should I do?
I have a hunch back and suffer from severe upper back pain. Please suggest a good posture corrector belt that will be effective for both.
My mother is 60. She has spondylitis in her waist. She can't lean down for her pain. Her main pain has lower backbone to hip side. In morning the pain raise. When pressure of stool come in morning, the pain increase. After passing stool the pain relief for some time but after few time it come again.
Hi i'm 27year old and my right knee got injured months back and its still pains a lot. I undergone operation also but still its hurts a lot. What to do.
I have pain in my neck and when I am studying and reading the book it will start head pain I'm suffering from this problem for 3 days.
I am 23 years old person and I have suffering from knee's pain very badly when I sit or stand after sit my knee's do some little voice.
All limbs, joints,knee pains, more right knee to foot even after taking Dr. ortho capsules 2-0-2, oil for 6 months caused by acupuncture treatment for diabetes, kindly advise.
Whenever I wear tight jeans. I feel some knee pain. Doctor said there is some mild arthritis. What I can do in this case? Only one knee pain is there. If any tips Please welcome. And I’m ready for online consultancy.
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is a painful one that is born from a strain on the median nerve, which loops through the wrist bone to connect it with the rest of the hand and fingers so as to promote motion. This condition can be a painful and debilitating one that usually starts at night, and affects the various fingers, especially the thumb and index finger. The symptoms include numbness, a tingling sensation, a weak grip, and the inability to do many tasks that involve the thumb and index finger. There are many ways of treating this condition with the help of physiotherapy, steroids and corticosteroids. There are easier ways of dealing with this issue on an everyday basis, as follows.
- Wrist Splint: It is a good idea to wear a wrist splint at night which will keep the bones and muscles stationary as the pain in this condition usually starts at night. This will also prevent further damage to the median nerve.
- Activity: Keep your activity to a minimum to give your hand and rest, in particular, some much needed rest from the pain, numbness and tingling. Further, you need to avoid activities that cause too much pain and numbness. Also, take care to keep your thumb and wrist straight during other activities so that there is less strain on the median nerve.
- Strength and Flexibility: Many times, the pain from the wrist and fingers can spread towards the arm as well. In order to prevent this and to treat the pain on a more long term basis, it is important to turn to some mild exercise which can make the area more flexible and strong. This can include wrist twists which can be done ten times for each hand. One can also try Yoga to strengthen the joints in the upper body.
- Ice Pack: Use an ice pack or ice compress on your wrist for ten to fifteen minutes each every few hours to help in relieving unbearable pain.
- Anti-Inflammatory Medication: Patients suffering from this condition can also turn to non steroid medication that will help in bringing down the inflammation. This inflammation is usually responsible to a great extent for symptoms like numbness and pain which can halt various activities. These drugs may include aspirin, ibuprofen, and even naproxen sodium.
- Taking Breaks: One must take regular breaks at work and flex the fingers and the wrist so that the painful bending posture does not make matters worse.
Ensuring that you manage your everyday functioning despite Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is a matter of balancing your activities with rest.