Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ParmodYour feedback matters!
Doctor actually I am suffering from acne problem on face. It's been on face from last 4 year's. And mi skin is oily Kindly suggest me to escape from acne.
I am 18 years old and I am suffering from bartholin abscess from last 3-4 years. It started when I was 14. Firstly there was a lump and the lump increased its size in about 3 days giving me severe pain. It grows bigger day by day and the area becomes red with tremendous pain making it impossible for me to sit stand walk or even sleep. In these 3 years, it reoccurred approx 6-7 times. Once I went through an operation but still it reappears. please suggest something how I can be cured.
I am having dark circles and also I had suddenly changed dark in colour after my pregnancy. Please help me.
Any acupressure point for eyes, please suggest any with name or part, so you can reduce dark circles and puffiness on eyes,
I have skin allergy from my childhood. It's very severe. I had suffered 7 years ago and now it's coming back again. I have observed that wen ever I put on weight I gt allergy. I take allegra 180 n it gives relief but again the skin rash comes back. I had undergone all medical test. please suggest me.
I am 21 year old. Mare face par pimples k black spot h.or eyes ke niche dark circles. Is there any medicine to remove black spot nd dark circle.
Hello I am smoking from last 3 years but now my lips are going black and I want my lips pink again so please give me a guidance or way by that my lips became again pink in short time of interval.
My friend who is about 18 years old has a cut mark on his face from where some flesh has gone out. He has got some deep mark like a pit. Suggest some treatment.
Day by day my skin is becoming blacking due to toning problem. What I should to make my skin fair through ayurvedic or natural home remedies.
A boil or a skin abscess is a type of bacterial skin infection that leads to formation of a pus-filled red bump on the skin. It usually starts in an oil gland or a hair follicle on the face, the armpits, the neck or the shoulders. If a cluster of boils appears, it is called a carbuncle and this is a more severe infection than a boil. However, most boils are caused by minor infection and can be healed with simple treatment at home. Listed below are the various ways to deal with a boil:
- Boils are not entirely preventable but normal daily hygiene can reduce the frequency of the occurrence of boils.
- When you notice a boil formation, you should apply a hot compress on it. The heat helps to prevent the formation of too much pus by helping it drain faster. When the blood circulation to the area is improved by the heat, the antibodies help to draw out the germs.
- The boil usually drains on its own. You may try draining it yourself but only when it is soft. Poking a hard boil can be extremely painful; it may bleed and make the infection worse. It is usually best to let it drain by itself.
- When the boil starts draining, you can clean the infected area with an antibacterial soap daily till the boil is drained and flattened. You may clean it with some rubbing alcohol in order to prevent the germs in the pus from spreading to other areas of the body.
- The infected area can be kept covered with sterile gauze coated with antibiotic ointment.
- Penicillin-based antibiotics can be used to treat the boil but only if it is a severe infection. If the boil is excessively painful, you can use pain relievers such as ibuprofen or paracetamol.
- Avoid sitting in one particular position for too long because this increases the pain.
- It is important to wash your hands every time you touch the draining boil because the bacteria is extremely contagious and can spread to other areas of your skin as well as to other people.
- All the articles which have been used to treat the boils like the gauze, cloth, cotton and hot compress should either be discarded or disinfected to avoid spreading of the infection. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.