Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Parichay Grover
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Parichay GroverYour feedback matters!
Sir, 5 days ago i had blood in stool and today again had blood in stool after 5 days what could be the reason and blood is not mixed with stool like stool color is all fine and blood floats separately liquid form what to do sir?
I am 31 year old male. When I was 14 year old, I met with an accident in which my spleen, large intestine, pancreas and column connecting lung were ruptured. I was operated upon post which I developed problem of flatulence. The problem aggravated slowly slowly. For the last 8-9 years, I have to go twice to clear my stomach in the morning and some times during evening. During the day time I pass gas at least 20-25 times. I took ranitidine, then omeprazole. But the stomach clearing issue is not solved. My ultrasounds were alright. I do not have diabetes or any other disease. I used to smoke, which I have stopped recently and I drink alcohol occasionally. Few years back I had external growth outside anus, which varies its size (i have to press it inside after the stool, but it does not pain). It protrudes during stool and I can put it inside with finger. Rarely it beds also. My stool is semi solid with scattered small lumps. I have spoken to various doctors (not specialists) and got few medicines which did not make the problem go permanently. I do not eat spicy food and in case the food is spicy, my chest starts burning. The gas I pass are majority odourless while stool is not (neither too pungent). I have tried Kayam churna, Jhandu Pancharisht, but no success. I am more troubled by the morning schedule and what I perceive is due to gas. Many a times I have to move out for work early, then it becomes very difficult for me. I also take around 15-20 minutes in first time and 5-7 minutes second time. I have got my stool culture done, as advice by specialist. Nothing has come in the report. I do not have any abdominal pain. Only discomfort is there when gas is formed. Also the fissure is not painful. It is a very small external growth which causes discomfort in sitting if not pushed inside. According to me the main issue is gastritis which makes me go to the toilet again and mostly it is air which passes along with small portion of stool and then I am relieved, but after some time I feel that I have gas in the stomach.
I m 24 years girl having acne problem and scars. How to get away from this problem. Tried so many herbal and creams. Stil not cleared fully. Having acne black marks too. Want clear and fair skin. What should I do?
Hello! Dr. I'm 20 years Dr. I can not sleep properly in night n am awaking all night even nowadays I hve headache n dark eye circle which is not gud 4 me please Dr. Suggest me a gud treatment?
I have tremendous oily skin. Although it is not so disturbing in winter but in summer it Is hell. My scalp is oily too. So it is very uncomfortable if shampoo is not applied regularly. Please advice me with some good remedy.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
I m a 23 year old male. I have a skin problem. In my body small fungus dots found in my chest. I check up city doctor he suggest me as a" surfaz SN PLUS" tube. But problem not solve so help me as possible
My right front and back shoulder is burned and it is second degree major burn. What should I do to heal and recover my skin. I do not want to get spot on that area and what should I have to eat. And please provide me best medicine to heal and the cream which would be used to get comfort in that area. It is so much paining. I want to recover my skin, like the skin before burning, without any spots. Please provide me procedure to take care.
Contact Dermatitis and Eczema or Atopic Dermatitis may be caused due to a variety of reasons. While contact dermatitis is a less severe condition that is caused when irritants escape from dirt and pollution to settle on the skin, Eczema refers to the inflammation of the skin due to allergic reactions or a family history of a similar condition. Contact dermatitis is usually characterised by sores and redness, while contact dermatitis will show up in the form of boil like eruptions. Homeopathy is one of the best, long term methods for treatment of this condition.
Let us see how this medicinal field can be used:
- Graphites: This medication helps in soothing the oozing that may happen from the boils found in eczema. This is also ideal for eczema patients who are obese or suffering from constipation. It is best suited for skin that has become hard and rough. It can cure the sticky discharge that may come from the pus filled boils. It can also be used for dermatitis, which can be seen in the folds of the skin and the abdomen.
- Mezereum: This medicine helps when there is a crust like formation due to dermatitis. The substance can also soothe the acute itching sensation, which takes place when there is pus filled below the dark layer of the crust. This itching usually gets worse at night.
- Hepar sulphur: This medicine is best for severe cases when there is too much pus involved and about to burst out. It can also treat the deep cracks that may be found on the surface of the skin as well as the acute and intense itching sensation. Also, such severe cases leave the skin feeling sensitive to the slightest breeze or wind, in which case Hepar Sulphur can work well.
- Dulcamara: This medicine is best suited for patients, who live in places where it rains often and heavily. Dermatitis usually increases and becomes even more painful during monsoons and this medicine can help in bringing down the itching which may also cause bleeding on the yellow black crusts.
- Sulphur: When a burning sensation is one of the symptoms of dermatitis, Sulphur can be used. This is also prescribed for other skin ailments and for those who have a hereditary skin condition. This can also be used by patients who have had a relapse in their condition due to damp or cool weather, especially like monsoons, springtime or autumn. It also helps in soothing the symptoms of contact dermatitis which may occur due to contact with new detergent and clothing as well as pollution. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.