Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Parichay GroverYour feedback matters!
My face looks very dull and black spots I have. Suggest me the right one please. My face looks very dark too. I don't like to go out only. Please let me know the answer please.
I'm having small small pores all over my face. I have done laser treatment for acne scar. After taking 5 sitings it's not cure completely what can I do for my pores.
I had pigmentation marks on my face and dark circles around my eyes what can be done to remove this.
What I do for pimples, dark spot, and rash in my face .big problem in my face .i apply lots of cream and medicine but no any effect.
Can I use soap or face wash after using turmeric? actually I am using turmeric curd and tomato mixture for bath for removing tan. So can I use soap after this during bath.
While cutting my pubic hairs with a scissors I made a cut down there. I am 17 year old female. Pls help, I am worried.
I have scares on my face got by falling down one is recently happen at bottom of the left eye corner and the other is on cheek it was occurred when I was a child what can I do to remove those scares on my face.
My face skin got tanned due to excessive exposure to sun during my high school in hyderabad, before that my skin was quite fair but now all I got is tanned face skin. I have also tried numerous face washs but all in vain. Help me out.
Hello, I have skin problems. Pimples on face & dark spots. I am doing homeopathic treatment. I want to know does homeopathic treatment works for skin problem. If yes how much time it will take to recover?
Out of many different type of skin infections people suffer from, atopic dermatitis is one that is fairly common. This condition often affects infants and young children, but may also persist into adulthood or affect adults as well. Patients suffering from this disease often see it alternate between flares and periods of remission where it may seem like the condition has cleared up completely. In many cases, children who have experienced a permanent remission from it are left with dry skin that is easily irritated.
The exact cause of this skin condition is not clear, but it is understood to be triggered by a combination of hereditary and environmental factors.
- People with highly sensitive skin have the highest risk of suffering from this condition.
- It has also been associated with a number of other atopic disorders such as asthma and seasonal allergies along with allergies to certain types of food.
Dry skin, redness and excessive itchiness are common symptoms of this condition. Other symptoms vary from person to person and their reaction to the itching. Ideally, you should not scratch your skin, if you suffer from atopic dermatitis. Scratching and rubbing the skin can worsen the condition. In some cases, this can lead to the development of thick, leathery skin while in other cases it could lead to the development of papules or raised bumps on the skin. Further scratching of these papules can make them infected and crusty.
The treatment for this skin condition depends on the patient’s age, overall health and symptoms presented. There are three main goals of treatment for atopic dermatitis; healing the skin, preventing flares and treating symptoms as they appear. Much of caring for the skin involves developing skin-care routines, identifying exacerbating factors, and avoiding circumstances that stimulate the skin's immune system and the itch-scratch cycle.
- Skin care is the first aspect of treating this condition. It is essential to keep the skin clean and follow a simple regimen.
- Avoid using multiple soaps, lotions, fragrances etc and have a lukewarm bath with a mild chlorine solution.
- Moisturize your skin immediately after your bath before drying your skin.
- Pick creams instead of serums and try to pick one that is as free of fragrances and chemicals as much as possible.
- Medication for this condition usually involves corticosteroid creams and ointments.
- Immune moderators may also be prescribed to suppress the immune system and speed up the healing process.
- Antibiotics to treat this condition may also be prescribed in pill or cream form, though the former is often found to be more effective.
- In rare cases, the patient may also need to be hospitalized for a few days. This restricts the patient’s exposure to allergens and irritants. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.