Lybrate.com has top trusted Physiotherapists from across India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Paresh Kumar PandaYour feedback matters!
The skeletal system encompasses all the bones, tendons, ligaments and cartilage in the body. It performs a number of vital functions, like giving your body its structure, aiding bodily movements and producing new blood cells.
The hands and feet contain more than half the body's bones.
Our bones are not evenly distributed throughout the body; some areas in the body have far more bones than others.
Ouhand has 27 bones, and each foot has 26. This means that together the two hands and two feet have 106 bones. So, your hands and feet have over half of the bones in your entire body.
I am suffering with back bone pain and body pains for that pains even I can't sleep in the night perfectly.
Hi, i am 29 years old, I have athletic built. I started running to maintain health for last 3 years but for last some months my knee joints have pain. It shoots up when I run. Height 5, 8 weight 88 kgs. Needs a help?
Hi, I am 25 years old. I had severe joint pain and stomach ache for past 15 days with cold. As my mom wish I just took blood test for random report and it was s.typhi H positive 1 in 160 dilutions and s.typhi o positive 1 in 160 dilutions. But doctor have not reacted much. He just gave tablets did not even told me the food habits to be taken. Am I normal or do I need to take treatment for this? Or is this a big problem? Please help me.
I am getting back pain again, last time I get the reference to take medicine paracetamol 250mg, but again its getting pain in my back pain. Please suggest me.
I'm 25 years old female my gallbladder removed before 2 years bcoz of gallstones and I'm suffering from knees pain from last 3 month and I'm taking homeopathic medicine r-11,34 and calcarea fluorica and phosphorica but sometimes I'm feeling like pain and heavy pressure in my knees even I can't do exercises and jumping properly why it's happening suggest me.
My foot ankle broken 8-10 years these time I treated my foot ankle but within past 6 months my ankle pains what can I do for permanent relief.
My friend is suffering from pain in leg from thigh to bottom since childhood .What is the main problem!
Due to masturbation habit I am getting back pain pluz little bit weakness can you suggest me some healthy medicines which r easily available in pharmacy and good for health and sex both in future.Please tell.
My grandpa had a 2 heart attack. Then he had 2 days before standing. Now he's having pain in his back bone. After consulting we got to know that is bone density is low and also there's wedging in his D 12 vertebrae what to do next.
A women, age35, was suffering from body pains, every time, she takes combiflam and other tablets, but there is no use. What is the solution. She is still still suffering.
I had met with an small accident, I did not get any major injury but the this happened is in my left leg a nerv has catch up. It had happened since 10 days back, can anyone give me a better suggestion ,so that I can get well. Thanks in advance.
I am a tailor and I am doing this job over 15 years I have pain in my ankle and backache & knee what should I do help me.
Hi I am 72 years old. I get slightly disbalanced while walking. My eeg & ct scan or head are normal. I had read somewhere that body balancing act in controlled by middle year. What do I need to do?
I have pain in joint area of left leg and body and continuous pain i cant sit down with fold.(palathi) and while wearing pant i have to seat n wear.Swelling on left leg top joint i had applied ayurveda oil but no relife, also on left hand top side where muscullar area i get clott type (GHATH) what should i do get realived from both.
I am 80 5.11" no diabetise, regular walker, general good health. But have now back ache. Any good successful ayurvedic oil to strngthen back bones. I am doing yoga exercises now.
Can I use moov/volini spray for backache. As 2 week earlier I gave birth to my child by cesarean delivery. Request pls suggest accordingly.
I am having cough knees pain and head ache too so doctor give me an effective medicine to cure it early.
Sciatica refers to the pain one experiences due to the irritation or compression of nerve roots contributing to formation of Sciatic nerve. The sciatic nerve is the longest and widest nerve in the body, running from the lower back, down to the back of each leg. The pain can occur in the lower back and spread to the hips, buttocks and leg. Sciatica generally affects one side of the body. There are numerous causes of irritation of the sciatic nerve and sciatica.
Some of them are:
- Spinal Stenosis: The narrowing of the spinal canal caused by natural wear and tear of the vertebrae (individual bones in the spine protecting underlying nerves) of the spine is known as spinal stenosis. The narrowing may put pressure on the roots of the sciatic nerve, causing pain.
- Herniated Disc: A disc is made up of cartilage and acts as a cushion between vertebrae, allowing flexibility of the spine. A herniated or slipped disc occurs when a disc is temporarily pushed out of place, putting pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- Spondylolisthesis: It is a condition where one of the lower vertebrae slips forward over another. This also causes a collapse of the disc space between both, causing the nerve to get pinched. This may cause sciatica.
- Piriformis Syndrome: Piriformis is a muscle found deep inside the buttocks, which connects the lower spine to the upper thighbone, running directly over the sciatic nerve. Spasming of this muscle can pressurize the sciatic nerve, triggering symptoms of sciatica.
- Sacroilitis: Sacroillac joints are the place where the lower spine meets the pelvis and inflammation of one or both of these joints causes sacroilitis. This can give rise to symptoms of sciatica as it causes pain in the lower back, buttocks and legs.
- Spinal tumors: Very rarely, tumors growing inside or along the spine may put pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- Infection or injury: Muscle inflammation, infections, fractures or any other spinal injury may lead to irritation or compression of the sciatic nerve.
- Pregnancy: Pregnant women may suffer from sciatica due to weight gain, expansion of the uterus or increased fluid retention or other changes occurring in the body, which put pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- Other causes: Osteoarthritis and fractures caused by osteoporosis may also affect the sciatic nerve, producing symptoms of sciatica.