Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Paras RelanYour feedback matters!
Two months ago I was badly injured in the in an accident please tell me the solution of removing my rashes who are in my left leg?
Sir my brother is 13 yrs old. Most of the times his eyes becomes red and face also become red seems as swallowing on face. Tell me how can he get rid of this problem.
Caring for their look is no longer only restricted to women, men care about their looks just as much as women. In fact, it would be more suitable to say that majority of today's population cares about their looks and appearance. In an effort to look younger many men now-a-days are turning to Botox injections in order to get a more youthful appearance. There is no significant difference between Botox effects on men and women.
Here are nine things that men can expect with Botox treatment:
- A Ten Minute Procedure: The actually process of getting a Botox injection does not take longer than 10 to 15 minutes. There is no need for anesthesia and it can easily be performed as an outpatient procedure. A Botox injection is relatively pain-free.
- Get Back to Work: Botox is a procedure that you can get done even on your lunch break. Since it does not involve anesthesia of any kind, you can get straight back to the office within an hour of having the procedure. However, it is best to avoid strenuous activities and exercising for a week after the procedure.
- Quick Results: Botox results are not immediate but can be seen within 3 to 5 days of the injection being given. Optimal results can be noted 2 weeks after the process.
- Swelling and Bruising: Mild swelling is observed at the injection site, which resolves in max 1-2 hours, bruising is very rare, but if happens resolves on its own in 2-3 days maximum and can be easily concealed with light make up.
- Effects that Last 4 to 6 Months: Botox injections do make you look younger, but its effects do not last forever. The effect of Botox injections usually lasts for 4 to 6 months. After this, you will need to go through the procedure again to maintain the youthful appearance.
- Slowed Pace of Aging: Botox can also be used as a preventive measure when it comes to aging. Many men find that Botox can help prevent the formation of wrinkles and soften fine lines.
- Headaches: Though Botox injections are also a form of treatment for chronic migraines, one of the side effects of Botox is a mild headache. This should resolve itself within a few hours and is not something to worry about.
- A Few Side-Effects: Generally no untoward side effects are noted if done with the right technique, some rare side effects are drooping of eyelids which resolves on its own in 2 months.
- Compliments: 'Rested, refreshed, good'; These are some of the words you should get used to hearing when people talk about the way you look. As long as you use Botox in moderation and get the procedure done by an experienced doctor, you should be ready to look fabulous. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
On neck and back I have often allergic rashes and after sweating rashes becomes more I have taken aloevera gel cetrinize avil calamine lotion and some dermatology powder no use it comes and go often in neck and back what should I do.
After washing my face using facewash ,after 5-10 minutes on my face get a whiten cover in some area and clear when I scrubbed it with little moisture cloth but take too much time to remove.
Dark circles in front of my eyes and whenever I get out in sunlight its look very bad and also start pain in my eyes and head.
I am 24 female. I have blackheads on my cheeks after pregnancy. I used medicine to cure this but they appeared again as I stop the medicine.
I am 19 years old and my hairs are falling when I bath and it is increasing day by day what should I do to stop falling of hair and grow thick and more hair?
Do you feel that your hair is not shiny, healthy and resilient enough?
In this tip we are going to tell you about aloe vera , a miracle natural ingredient that can help youth have beautiful hair.
Aloe vera the miracle plant is ideal remedy for solving majority of your hair woes. You can apply this natural ingredient to cleanse, nourish and protect your hair from damage. You can also use aloe vera on hair for many other purposes, like getting rid of dandruff, itchy scalp, dry hair, bacterial & fungal infection.
1. Aloe vera & yogurt mask: Hair shine mask = you need 1. 2- 3 tbs. of aloe vera gel. 2-3 tsf of yogurt, one tsf of honey, and 2 tsf olive oil. mix all the ingredients well in a bowl and then apply it on your scalp. Massage your scalp for initial 10 min and then let it stay for 25 min. This hair mask will promote hair growth and it also reduces dandruff problem. Repeat it 3 to 4 times a month.
2. Aloe Vera Mask For Soft And Shiny Hair: Mix 1 teaspoon each of coconut oil and lemon juice with 3 teaspoons of aloe vera gel. Carefully apply and massage this mixture on your hair for a couple of minutes. Wash your hair with a shampoo after 20 minutes.
3. Aloe Vera, Coconut Oil and Honey – dry hair mask: Take 4-5 tbsp. of fresh aloe Vera gel, 3 tbsp. of coconut oil and mix it with 2 tbsp. of honey. Mix everything well and apply this on your hair in root to tip direction. This is a hydrating hair mask and if your hairs are dull and dry then this will nourish them deeply. Keep this mask for 20-25 minutes and then wash off using your regular shampoo.
4. Aloe Vera Gel and hibiscus flower – hair fall mask: Mix two tbsp. of hibiscus flower paste into one cup of aloe Vera gel. Blend both the ingredients so that you get a smooth paste which is easy to apply and easy to wash. Hibiscus oil is very famous as it makes hair shiny, smooth and thick when used regularly. Apply this hair mask for 30-45 minutes and the rinse out the mixture. This hair mask will keep your hair healthy by preventing split ends and repairing the damaged ends.