Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Paras RelanYour feedback matters!
Because of playing holi with cosmetic color, my face was with too pimple occur, what was the treatment of this.
I have hair fall problem I need a good solution for this problem I suffered from last 3 years but at a time more hair fall in my head so please help me that.
I suffer from white/grey hair. I do not know why I am suffering from this problem at in the age of 23. Please find out this problem and suggest me how to stop this as much as faster.
I am very addicted to chewing skin of my lips and skin inside my mouth (inner cheeks). I try to stop myself from doing this but after a while I find myself doing the same again. I have never smoked in my entire life if that can be the cause. What does this indicates and what should I do?
I have cold and cough for past 15 days. Has crocin and azithromycin. Still I am having. Is it due to allergy?
Im looking for an treatment for hair straightening of my curly hairs Actually I hv dry hair Can you please suggest or let me know the best way out for hair straightening Thank you.
How to use glutathione effectively? I am using maxiliv 500 mg. How to use. When to use. What is the best time to use. Please tell Im taking these supplements for fairer skin. Only the doctor who has seen better results of glutathione. Answer me.
My head gets oily all the time and I think because of that I am getting hair fall. Within 1-2 hours of head wash my hair gets oily. What is the main cause of my hair fall and why is this happening. I don't smoke or drink alcohol. My current condition is that my hair is very very thin and delicate. They fall very easily. Can I restore or regrow my hair?
I am 25 years old female. I have dull skin. Although I used to drink alot of water. Could you help me out. And I had oily skin problem.
Acne can be frustrating and annoying. A lot of unnecessary chaos can be avoided if people get the facts right.
1. Myth: Adults do not suffer from acne problems
Truth: While acne outbreaks are common amongst teenagers, adults are not spared either. In adults, the acne problems are essentially of two types; the late onset acne and the persistent acne. In many cases, it has been observed that the acne problems appear at a later period, mostly after 23 to 25 years of age (late onset acne). At other times, the unwanted acne outbreaks that mark its appearance during the teenage years linger for a longer period (persistent acne type).
2. Myth: A person's eating habits and lifestyle has no role to play in acne
Truth: Lifestyle and eating habits can influence a person's health. Excessive intake of sweets and simple carbohydrates can worsen the acne. Stress, fatigue, lack of proper sleep, can also aggravate the already frustrating acne problem.
3. Myth: Acne results from dirty skin, with adult men and women being equally affected
Truth: The Pilosebaceous unit of the skin plays a pivotal role in acne outbreaks. The oil producing gland (Sebaceous gland) of this unit acts as the main control. Certain hormones regulate the activity and size of this gland. An increase in the size of the sebaceous gland results in an increased oil secretion. The skin pores become very sticky. These pores serve as a host, into which the acne causing bacteria, P. acnes multiples.
Adult women are more prone to acne than their male counterparts. This is because, hormonal imbalance or alterations affects adult females more. Women often suffer from acne during menstruation.
4. Myth: Acne can spread from one person to another
Truth: More than often, acne is seen as a contagious dermatological problem. Though caused by the bacteria P. acnes, acne is not contagious. It is rather foolish to maintain a distance from the affected individual.
5. Myth: Acne is a minor problem and needs no medical intervention
Truth: Going for self-medication can do the acne more harm than good. Acne is influenced by a number of internal as well as external factors (stress, hormonal imbalance, unhealthy lifestyle). For an effective treatment, it is important to identify the root cause. It is best to consult a dermatologist at the earliest.
6. Myth: In case of acne, the face should be frequently washed and cleansed
Truth: Ideally, the face should be washed twice daily with a gentle cleanser. Some people get eternal pleasure in squeezing the heads of the spot. This can damage your skin beyond repair.
Do not allow acne problems to affect your self-confidence. Acne can be cured. Do not fall for the baseless myths.
Pimple on face so much day to day is high and increase please gibe me some solution for this pimple.
How I protect my hair from being whiting and how I overcome from problem of hair fall? How I protect my teeth from decay?
My brother losing hair very oftenly and so much depressed to go out drive bike etc. What shall he do to recover?
Having a cosmetic surgery is quite a big deal. It is an expensive surgery, which causes alteration of your body features. Although cosmetic surgeries are usually effective and provide satisfactory results, you should keep several things in mind before a cosmetic surgery. You should know all important facts about cosmetic surgeries, their procedure and results before undertaking one.
Here are the things you should consider and keep in mind:
- Cosmetic surgeries are permanent: You would like the idea of perfecting several features of your body using a cosmetic surgery. However, you must keep in mind that such a surgery is permanent and your features would be altered forever. You should not undergo a cosmetic surgery half-heartedly and must think over and over before finalizing.
- You should know why you are having a surgery: You need to have proper reasons why you want to undergo a cosmetic surgery. You should consider the exact reason why you feel that a cosmetic surgery is required. There are several physical and emotional changes which occur after a surgery and you should be prepared for the same.
- You should know the results you want: Before having a cosmetic surgery, you should know exactly how the results would appear. Having a rough idea will not do and you should know beforehand how you are going to look post-surgery. You must make the doctor understand your requirements and desired results perfectly so that he or she can give the best results. You may use pictures and illustrations to explain your objectives to the surgeon.
- You should know about the outcomes: Knowing about all the possible outcomes of the cosmetic surgery, which you have opted for is very important. For this, you need to surf the internet and do some research. Read from trustworthy medical care websites and also consult people who have had a cosmetic surgery before. You should also keep in mind the consequences which may arise if you do not like the results of a cosmetic surgery and be prepared mentally, in case some complications occur.
- You should choose the best surgeon: Choosing a capable and efficient surgeon is an important thing to do, before thinking of having a cosmetic surgery. You should consider the location, experience and approach, while choosing the right surgeon. You should also make sure that the surgeon is qualified and registered to practice.
A cosmetic surgery is a serious surgery, which will change the way you look in certain ways, depending upon the type of cosmetic surgery you have chosen. Before deciding on having a cosmetic surgery, you should consider the above-mentioned factors and then only go for it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic plastic surgeon.
Hi, get very dry skin around the lips and chin area of the face. On putting moisturizer, it becomes oily resulting into pimples. What is the solution?
I am experiencing constant hair fall from last one year. Recently I consulted one doctor and he has recommended me to use tugain 5 lotion along with Adgain capsules. I wanted to have a second opinion on this lotion.
Lybrate | Dr. Chinmay Halder speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY