Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Paramjit KalsiYour feedback matters!
My vitamin B12 level has decreased upto 167 pg/mL what should I do to increase the level and how should I overcome this problem.
Sir I a am loving a girl so problem is that" s girl is a aids patient but I am not aids patient pleas help me I am help less tell me sir I what to do.
Hi my blood group is B+ve and my wife Blood group is O+ve is any problem in child birth and what type of problem is that.
Sir doctors said I have some deficiency of calcium what is the good calcium medicine and good diet for calcium? Is the milk helpful for fulfilness of calcium?
I am 24 years old. My beta hcg report is as follows: Test name - SBHCG (Beta Human Chorionic Gonadotrophin) Value - <0.100 Unit - mIU/mL EXPECTED VALUES 0-5: Non pregnant women and men Pregnant women weeks of gestation Week range 3-4 9 - 130 4-5 75 - 2, 600 6-7 4000 - 100, 200 7-12 11, 500 - 289, 000 12-16 18, 300 - 137, 000 16-29 1, 400 - 53, 000 29-41 940 - 60, 000 10th 46309 - 186977 Is it positive?
Hello doctor sir, Sir I have one query can you please answer. Sir I had finger prick hiv rapid test from 3 different manufacturers and all result non reactive. This tests are done by my My friend in my home as he is Lab technician. He uses manufacturer instructions to conduct test .is this test accurate? How much accuracy in percentage are of this test? He prick the finger and collect the drop of blood and then added buffer to it and after 20 minutes result came. One more query" when he prick finger blood exposes to air ,can air kills hiv antibodies as blood expose to air and can this affects my hiv rapid finger prick test?
I am suffering from type 2 Diabetis since 25 years from age 30 and now on 4 times insulin Is there treatment in Ayurveda and its duration?
How to increase the size of penis. Can you just consult me a medicine/cream which will not hav any side effects! And does the size of penis effects the sexual pleasure?
I am a 26years old male my dick is around 6 inch when fully erect but in normal times when I piss or while changing clothes I have noticed my dick becomes very small almost one inch and even my friends when they notice my dick while changing they also make my fun do I have any problem why does my dick become so small.
Anxiety and stress often affect our life in more than one way and most of all it dampen our relationship with your partner, as they are known to cause several ailments. When you have very quick ejaculation with very little stimulation and it results in unsatisfactory sex for you and your partner, it is known as premature ejaculation. Many men have complained about this condition and 1 in 3 men have stated facing this problem at least once in their life time.
Typical symptoms of premature ejaculation
Although the primary symptom is quick ejaculation there are certain secondary signs as well which could be:
- Inability to delay ejaculation either during intercourse or even masturbation which may be due to physiological factors.
- Usually ejaculating a minute or so after penetration and without climaxing
- Avoiding sexual intimacy brought on by the fear of non-performance due to quick ejaculation
All men may have had this issue at some point, which is caused by performance anxiety or inhibitions and is usually a psychological issue. In such cases it is a one time occurrence and will correct itself later. However, continued problems with this signal deeper health problems which need to be corrected.
Causes of premature ejaculation
- Mental or psychological causes: Upbringing or religious and social beliefs which may cause guilt while doing masturbation may lead to a habit of reaching climaxing hurriedly and thus resulting in a habit of quick ejaculation. This also results in premature ejaculation when you are with a partner. Some of the other causes could be also be anxiety in performance or relationship problems with your partner.
- Erectile dysfunction: Men with erectile dysfunction cannot keep an erection for long and thus habituate themselves to ejaculating quickly which may also lead to this problem.
- Health problems: Issues within your body like blood pressure or heart disease may disrupt the flow of the blood across the body and cause premature ejaculation. In such cases it is important to resolve the underlying problems to treat the ejaculation problems.
- Other physiological causes: There are other reasons with physiological problems which may lead to premature ejaculation such as:
- Hormonal issues within the body
- Reflex issues within the neural system of the body causing ejaculatory problems
- Hypothyroidism or hyperthyroidism
- Surgery of the prostate
- Infection or inflammation of prostate or the urethra
Treatments of Premature ejaculation
Most treatments center on desensitization of the penis and delaying ejaculation. Some of the treatments include
- Medicines are available for premature ejaculation
- Creams, gels and sprays that are desensitizers
- Condoms, which are known to delay ejaculation
- Mental therapy and counselling for relationship issues or psychological issues