Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pankaj Walecha
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Pankaj WalechaYour feedback matters!
I am 44 years old I have numbness in my left leg thigh when I am sitting in my chair it feels uncomfortable and also when I am riding my bike. This problem was there for me couple of years but now only I can feel the severity I had consulted doctor and got medicinal treatment but I don't feel satisfied. So please let me know how to proceed for the solution.
I am 64 years old. A diabetic for more than 10 yrs, but under control with medicines. Latest HBA1C is 6.3During the last two months, I feel pain in myright hand -between shoulder and knee- and also in the shoulder whenever I lift the hand or turn it. With muscle relaxant tablets and/or with ointment massage (moov or Himami) I get relief considerably. But the discomfort returns from time to time. Can you kindly advice on further course?
I am 23 years old. I am suffering from hypertension since 1 years. Swelling on my foot and face. Please consult me.
I am 37 years old, my legs from thigh to toe getting pain from last 6 months. What the medicine you suggest for me.?
Dear doctor I do gym regularly Last week while lifting heavy I did a small mistake in position And my left arm got injured The portion where shoulder ends I have pain in bone Its not too much But whenever I do exercise it pains Can you suggest me any spray or ointments which can cure it.
From last one week I have continuous ankle joint pain Happened due to cricket bat, applied ice and it gets ok for sometime and again the same problem occurs what should I do now to cure it?
My father aged 59 years met with an accident and his left side ribs got fractured and found in X-ray that his shoulder got swelling and also found that there is mild bilateral pneumonia .Is it ok to remove chest belt and shoulder belt while sleeping? A doctor has advised to wear it while sitting and has told that it's not necessary to wear while sleeping .And what about mild bilateral phenomena? How it has to be healed? Is it dangerous? What can he do to get rid of that problem? He has sugar within range of 160 to 200 .In fasting it shows 125 and after food it is 160 to 200 levels for this week.
I works in office for 10 hours in roaming. I am getting legs pain. Does it effect health. Wat should I do to over come this problem.
I got body pain when sleep, weakness like have sit on chair for 20 minutes with my leg on other chair then leg muscles and joints creating pain, knee of legs and finger joints of leg as well as hand are frequent in this almost daily.
I'm 24 years old. I'm suffering from neck pain since three months because of working on Computer continuously. What should I do to get relief from that?
I am taking Sertraline 100 mg 1-0-0 and Mirtaz 15 mg 0-0-1 for mixed Depression-Anxiety and Sizodon plus 0-0-1 and Sizopin 25 mg 0-0-1 for Schizophrenia since 10 years. There is relief. Now, I find it difficult to stand or sit for a long time and hence I have the urge to lay down often. Do anti-psychotic drugs act on the brain and the spinal cord which causes the urge to laid down often? If so, what is the condition called? Is it Irreversible? This is coming in way of my everyday duties. Please confirm with specific answers to the above two questions. Thank You.
Hi, I am a 49 year old male with lower back pain. I suffered a disc prolapse in 2005 and a couple of recurrences later. I was in beta methasone for 2 years due to an attack of pemphigoid which started tapering off in dec 2014 and stopped using the same in march 2015. For the last 4-5 months, I have acute lower back pain, with stiffness in various other joints. I have undergone 7 sessions of physiotherapy (heat treatment and vibratory massage), I also am regularly doing the 6-7 recommended spine exercises for the last 5-6 weeks along with 3 km morning walk after the same. I have taken two booster doses of vitamin d and my rheumatoid arthritis related blood test is normal. This has now alleviated the pain which I used to get while getting out of the car or rising after sitting for more than 30 mins but the back pain is persisting. Kindly advise the next steps. Mri and pelvis x ray are normal except for some degeneration of l 3/l 5. This regimen
What does neck and shoulder pain indicate?
The stabbing pain that you experience around the neck and shoulder region should never be ignored as they may indicate health problems that require medical attention. There are certain points that you need to keep in mind the if you experience prolonged pain in these areas of the body.
1. Neck injury? your neck and shoulder pain should be seen as a warning sign that you need to take a look at the neck injury you may have sustained during a rear-end automobile accident. More specifically, whiplash injuries that happen when the head experiences a sudden backward and forward jerk, straining the tissues of the neck.
2. Pain in these areas of the body could indicate abnormalities in the vertebrae of your neck such as herniated disc, causing added pressure on the nerves of the spinal cord.
3. Your neck and shoulder pain complaint may also point towards muscle strains. Lifestyle factors like working long hours in front of laptops or desktops leave you with no time and zero energy to exercise, resulting in serious neck and shoulder pains.
4. Your neck and shoulder pain may also indicate the problem of cervical spondylosis. This is a degenerative disc disease, which is characterised by severe pain that originates from the neck and radiates till the shoulders.
5. Even heart problems, such as a heart attack can cause pain in the shoulder and the neck. When this happens, the condition is known as referred pain.
6. Adopting an improper body posture during lifting of heavy materials can induce pain in your body parts, with neck and shoulders being the most vulnerable areas.
7. You may be suffering from a condition known as rotator cuff injury in which the group of ligaments and muscles that support the shoulder get injured during lifting or playing any sport.
To avoid aggravating the pain from becoming more severe, you shouldn't ignore any ache that arises from these areas.