Lybrate.com has top trusted ENT Specialists from across India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pankaj Gupta
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Pankaj GuptaYour feedback matters!
I have ear pain over 2 days and I have been getting these sharp jabbing pains in my lower abdomen during the night, any ideas.
I am 26 year old I chew tobacco now during the past 2 months I have suddenly lost weight, I have hairfall and feel something in my throat while I swallow. What should I do?
I nowadays ill of mental fear following heart beating. I also had been with sinusitis. I am finding the most simplest and effective overall treatment.
Hi sir I am 22 years old how to stop snoring please suggest me some medicine then now a days my hands are shaking for silly reasons while writing or els doing some work.
I am a 64 year old female and have been suffering from tinnitus for the last year and a half. Any remedy for this problem? thanks.
Hello Dr. I am suffering acidity, after meal when I drink tea or some eat sweat, then make very acidity and feel in the throat. please take a best advice dr.
I am 34 years old male. Since one week, I am feeling a bad smell in my nose and a bad taste when I try to eat salty food. And it started suddenly. There are no other problems like omitting, headache .Kindly suggest.
Can bronchitis and tonsillitis be dealt without inhalers and antibiotics. Can anyone suggest the general diet regime and daily routine for kids suffering from the problems. City like Mumbai wre moisture us high almost all kids are on supplements n antiallergics. Suggest something which cures without hindering kids growth. Homeopathy and Ayurvedic doctors will be preference.
A blocked nose is not only annoying, but is extremely discomforting. Several reasons can be held responsible for it and common cold is certainly not the only one. Some other reasons include:
Therefore, the remedial measures for blocked nose vary, depending on the cause that led to it. Some of the ways by which you can redress this problem are:
- Use a humidifier: Sinusitis is often held responsible for a clogged nose, a condition that is almost always accompanied by severe pain. In such a situation, placing a humidifier in a room proves to be extremely beneficial. This machine treats blocked nose by converting the water to moisture. This fills up the room and significantly increases the humidity of the room. Therefore when you breathe, the humid air soothes the inflamed blood vessels in the nose and helps you to breathe properly.
- Take a hot shower: When you find it difficult to breathe, a quick hot shower can go a long way in curing the discomfort. The logic that operates is the steam generated from the hot shower thins the mucus and also considerably reduces the inflammation in the nose, allowing you to breathe normally.
- Drink lots of water: Though the suggestion may seem incredible, drinking water actually helps in un-blocking that blocked nose. When you drink a lot of water, the mucus in the nostrils is thinned, at the same time it pushes back the accumulated fluids, thereby curbing the condition of blocked nose.
- Using a saline spray: This is one of the most ancient and trusted ways of treating blocked nose. By administering a saline or a nasal spray, the moisture in your nostrils increases and radically diminishes the inflammation.
- Use warm compresses: Using a warm compress has been the most reliable form of medication in times of high temperature and also at times of blocked nose. The compress that was dipped in hot water, when placed on the nose and forehead helps to unblock the nasal passages. The soothing effect of the warm compresses reduces the inflammation and facilitates the process of breathing.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!