Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. PankajYour feedback matters!
I have long time some allergic. I have infections urticaria. Red ratio on my body. I have take many medicine but not response. All time do scratch on my body. Doc says this is infections name (urticaria. Pls suggest me fast.
My ass hole that is rectum has swelled little bit. since two days and its paining during bathroom .what was it .how can reduce it .And I am eating outside can give a suggestion for sir.
Good evening doctor! I am jagadeesh 21y old, From last two days when I went to my own home I was porn to some skin infection like sudden change in skin colour into red patches ,first I feel some itchiness but later there is no itching and irritation, but skin color patches is increasing and decreasing ,actually before reaching my place this skin infection is affected by my parents and some other peoples in that village from them it was transmitted. So please give me solution.
Sometimes blood appears when I go to fresh, blood appears outer, not with shit. It appears 2-3 days but after that it will not and after some months it appears again when I takes any kind of tablet including fever etc. Last time I contacted to doctor he give me a gel tube. I forget the name of that gel tube.
Hii doctors, my brother got fissure operation in 2013. Few day ago he said that he got blood when going bathroom (stool. Wat he has to do now? Again he has to undergo any operation? Give any remedies to control the pain.
How to get rid of scabies in scalp? Using shikakai but no use. Permethrin lotion giving temporary relief for some time. Running out of bottle. And am getting holes in face. My doc suggested me eukroma cream to apply on face at night for pigmentation. Does it cause holes? I am confused. Seeking for your medical assistance. thanks very much.
I am 20 year old male. Last year in July, I got ring shaped rashes on my inner thighs. I used an antibiotic and an antihistamine for a week and I was alright. Then after sometime, the ringworm reappeared. I used Candid Total clotrimazole cream.
Hello sir. I have a problem of dark circles. What I do for this. I am girl and its a big tension in my life.
I had a huge pimple on my face just beside my nose. Although I got rid of it 2 months back but it left behind a big dark spot at that portion. So I started using various dark spot reducing face washes and mens' cream but nothing seems to be working for me. The spot looks really ugly on me. What should I do? please help.
I am having whited spots. On my cheek Nd my face become dry what was the reasons for it Wat was the natural remedies. To solve it.
I am 20 years old and I have pimples on my face from the last 4 years. I have tried many homemade techniques and medicines for this. Still there are marks on my face of pimples. Now the new pimples does not occur, but the marks are still there. What should I do to remove these marks?
Sir I'm 21 years old l am facing the problem of dark circles under eye from last 4 years pls tell me what should I do.
My friend has got deep cut marks of blade on her left hand. What should she do to remove the cut marks. Is mederma cream useful in removing it. So please tell what should she do to remove the cut marks of blade from her left hand and get a new plane smooth skin their.
Hi, I'm male I want my face to shine and look glowing and strong clear skin no pimples or dark circles or any lines and all I wanna look very fair and good looking please help me out what to do to look fair and have glowing clear skin immediately solutions like soon my face skin looks very fair, glowing, clear beautiful skin please help me out soon in immediate results.
Hello sir, I want solution for keep my body fit and glozy skin from unnatural skin. What should i do for that?
I am 19 male nd on my front side of hand (palm) I used to get some red small dots nd my skin gets rough. When I stop using soap they disappears nd when again I use it they starts happening again whats the cause.
Every woman endures menopause, by the time she reaches middle age. It comes with a lot of complications and skin changes are also not spared. It is vital to know how to fight the skin changes of menopause to take right actions at the right time.
Changes experienced: Major problems faced are hormonal changes and their declines. Ultimately, ovarian activity slows down decreasing in B-Estradiol levels. This leads to hot flashes or warmth feel under the skin, especially on face and profuse sweating. The overall experience leads to decrease in the production of estrogen and progesterone, leading to skin changes.
- Oily Skin: Testosterone production is prominent that stimulates sebaceous glands to secrete thicker sebum making skin appear oily.
- Facial Hair: Some women show development of facial hair, especially on chin.
- Sagging Skin and Wrinkles: Decrease in estrogen leads to fat redistribution. This results in skin sagging on face, neck, hands and arms.
- Elastosis: Lower estrogen levels lead to decrease in collagen and elastin in the skin dermis. UV rays destroy collagen resulting in elastosis.
- Thinning Epidermis: This leads to trans-epidermal water loss and dry skin.
- Hyperpigmentation / Age Spots: Melanin production is tampered after menopause, which causes hyperpigmentation.
How to fight against It:
Here are some tips on how to fight the skin changes of menopause.
- With age, skin becomes dry. Right cleanser with a creamy formula is a solution for dry skin.
- Use heavier cream to moisten your skin. Avoid hot, long showers.
- Skin protection from sunlight is a must. Choose a sunscreen that is from a broad-spectrum SPF30 or higher and use it regularly.
- Due to hormonal changes, wrinkles appear, and hence you need to apply moisturizer on face, jawline and neck regularly. Use skin-care products meant to act against fine lines and sagging.
- Face, hands and chest usually get affected with age spots. Use sunscreen every day. Those who are already affected with spots, use exfoliating products. These products help to shed dead skin cells. Toners may also help.
- Apply moisturiser on hands too and wear gloves while doing household or yard work.
- Eat foods with antioxidants such as brightly coloured fruits and vegetables.
- Soy, which is rich in isoflavones, acts like estrogen in the body.
- Stress tends to make skin drier. Yoga, meditation, etc. helps to relax.
- Do exercise regularly to tone your muscles.
- Sleep well: Beauty sleep is most essential to regenerate your cells. Sleep prevents dark circles under eyes. Around 8 to 9 hours of sleep is recommended.
Now you know how to fight the skin changes of menopause. Follow the tips and then age will be just a number.