Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. PallavYour feedback matters!
In my face skin reputed pimples are coming out. I am try remove pimples so many times but not get result. Please help me.
I am 18 years old when I go outside in sun on my hand the rashes get formed and due to this it itches me tell me what to do.
Hair transplant is a safe and permanent solution for baldness.Today I will discuss technique of hair transplant broadly. There are two techniques only:
- One is the older technique which is known as strip techniques
- Second technique is follicular unit extraction or FUE.
FUE is the newer and far better technique than the older strip technique.
So, first I will talk about strip technique: In the strip technique, we need to take a strip from the back of the head. Here we need to cut the skin along the hair strict length is approx 20 to 30 centimetres and width is 1 to 1.5 centimetres. Then we need to put suture and sutures are removed after one week.
Drawbacks of the strip technique was that,
- We can take Graft only from the back of the head, i.e, the scalp. We cannot take graft we cannot utilize graph from the body like the beard or Chest. So we cannot correct the big bald area in one go.
- The second problem with the strip techniques is that it is more invasive because it is cut. There is suture for there is chance of bleeding during surgery. There is a chance of little more discomfort pain after surgery which takes more time to heal.
- The third problem with this trick technique that it will definitely leave a permanent linear scar in the back of the head.
Now the second technique of hair transplant is follicular unit extraction.
Here we have extract Graft one by one from the back of the head. We can also extract from beard and the body area with a specialized instrument. In this technique, there is no cut and no sutures. So practically it is painless, is scarless and suture-less technique. Since the inception of the FUE, we are doing a lot of improvement in the technique.
The latest version is direct hair transplant or direct hair implant what we known as DST. In this technique here are taken and implanted side by side so that practically there is no time where grafts are hair grafts are out of body and it increases the survival by many folds. So the bottom line is in the modern FUE or DST techniques.
Advantages of DST:
- We can take the number of grafts in one go so we can cover a big bald area in one session.
- It is very comfortable for the patient. Healing time is just 24hours or less than that. So he can resume duty from the very next day.
- DST technique we are reducing out of body time. We are increasing the result better results, faster results without any downtime.
So there is no drawback of an FUE DST technique. The only thing it is more time-consuming as it is more tedious and needs more experience to operate.
If you have further queries you can contact me on lybrate.
I am suffering from pimples and post acne marks my age is 27 tried everything so whats the best treatment for the same.
Hi, I'm 23. I'm suffering from dandruff, I changed lot of shampoos, but there is no result. I was so depressed because of my dandruff. So, please tell me that how to get rid of it?
Hello Dr. I am 3 and a half month pregnant and having itching on my tummy, is there any ointment which is best for itching and stretch marks removal.
Will my hairs regrow and become thin if I use green salad and coconut oil with black pepper? If not gve me some tips to get my hairs back?
My facial skin is more sensitive. And getting easily sunburned. I am sweating even this winter time after walking a while. Face sweats most. How I improve my problem?
Sir, I am having too much skin infection and itching problems. And it has got too much rashes and skin becoming red for 1 week. It is itching too much and there is a lot of pain after itching. Please suggest me a good and high quality medicine for this skin infection problem.
I have a problem of hair fall. I have tried various shampoos and conditioners but am unable to solve the problem.
I am losing my hair and no shampoos are effective for that so please suggest which shampoo should I have to use.
Is there any natural remedies or medicine which can help me in getting permanent straight and long hair without using heat and damage of my hairs?
Hi. I'm a 22 year old female. I was born with a fair complexion but due to tanning I lost my complexion to wheatish. My body is much fairer to my face. I have tried home remedies to regain my complexion. I have even taken anti tan treatments from beauticians but nothing really worked to regain my original complexion. Kindly suggest me a way or any medicine or anything which would help me re gain my fair complexion.
I have got one keloid acne on face which I want to get rid off. I have tried various treatments from doctors like laser treatment, canacod injections but their results were not good. Now is there any other way to get rid of it.
- A lot of us suffer from hair loss, thin and dull hair.
- Like our body, our hair too, needs proper nourishment , or in simple terms, food!
- Hair is made up of keratin which is a type of protein. There are certain type of foods that in long run, will help you maintain your mane and get healthy, shiny , lusturous hair.
- Biotin rich foods-- For vegetarians, roasted almonds, peanuts, hazelnuts, cashewnuts, pecans,whole wheat BREAD, soya bean, strawberries, sunflower seeds, egg yolks
- If you're a working woman/man and cannot find time to particularly pick specific foods, just pack your diet with a lot of dairy products like milk, paneer, buttermilk. soya nuggets are an amazing source of biotin as well.
- For non vegetarians, opt for fish like salmon and sardines. Egg yolks are a rich source of biotin. Try to occasionally eat red meat, pork, turkey etc. but not too much , since these things in too much quantity, will also affect your health.
- Other than this, of course, start your BIOTIN SUPPLEMENTS DAILY. But don't forget, everything takes time. Take these things conitnuously for around 3-4 months to expect results.