Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Padma SaxenaYour feedback matters!
Doctor my wife age is 33 and fair in colour She is getting black line below the eyes So I need the best instant medication to remove it forever and also I need advice to become more fair also.
This summer I went to goa for a week and my upper got tan badly despite using sunscreen. How should I get rid of it. Any cream.
Is orange ,brown rice, sweet potatoes, and ground potatoes are really good to urcetaria? Pls suggest me these are best fruits.
There is scar (stich marks) on my forehead I want to remove it help me? Sugest me some medicines or homeremidy.
I am 25 years old married girl, my colour complexion is dark day by day and also pimple problem, nd acne, pls tell me about my (oily skin) problem.
I have a hollow dark circles around the eye n under eye area loses fat n become sunken .how to overcome this problem .Is there any eye cream n any medicine to get rid of it.
I am suffering from pain under the both feet for last couple of months. It's becomes red spots under the feet and the skin becomes thin on effected area. When I walk its hurting that's why I can't walk faster than before. Please tell me what should I do?
My arm pits sweat a lot and my all white tshirts or shirts get yellow patches on the clothes near the arm pit areas .kindly advice.
Last one day, I found few stains of blood through the rectum. I have no pain or irritation feeling. Can you please help me on this?
My skin was perfect before But from last 1 year theres a lot of pimples and open pores on my face How to get rid off it I am also troubled with scars on my face Please help me out.
I am 21years old and I m having dark circles under my both eyes so kindly suggest me some solution or tips regarding of my this problem.
How to get rid of dark circles under eyes and I have spots of pimples on my face. How to get rid of those spots ?
I tried many home made tips to remove my dark circles. Dr. I want your suggestion that what should I do now?
Freckles are not always unwanted. While some people can't stand them, a few people find them cute. However, everybody loves clear skin and to achieve that it is essential to bid farewell to freckles. Freckles are tiny brown spots that are caused by an increased production of melanin in the skin cells.
People with sensitive skin are more prone to freckles than others. If you're looking for a way to get clearer skin, here are a few remedies to help you deal with freckles:
- Use sunscreen: The first step towards fighting freckles is to prevent them. Freckles are a result of exposure to the sun and hence using a good sunscreen every day is a must. Choose a sunscreen that fights both UVA and UVB rays. The more your exposure to the sun, the higher the amount of SPF needed.
- Bleach them with lemon juice: Lemon juice is the best form of natural bleach. Apply freshly squeezed juice or bottled lime juice onto the skin and leave for 15*20 minutes. Do this twice a day to see your freckles fade. Along with bleaching the skin, the citric acid also helps tighten the skin and makes you look younger.
- Increase your intake of vitamin C: Vitamin C helps lighten the skin. Apart from the limes and lemons, kiwis, tomatoes, bell peppers and papaya are good sources of vitamin C.
- Use sour milk and sour cream: Sour milk and sour cream contain lactic acid that inhibits melanin production and lighten the skin. Wash your face with sour milk three to four times a day. You may rinse your face with water a little while after each sour milk wash. Apply the sour cream on your face as a mask and leave on for 15*20 minutes. This will help your skin absorb the lactic acid.
- Mask them with honey: Apply a mixture of honey and warm water over the freckles. Let it sit for a while and then rinse with lukewarm water. Follow this by rinsing your face with cold water. Alternatively, you could try a mask of honey and yogurt. Leave this mask on for at least half an hour.
- Try a fruit peel: Along with eating them, you could also put fruit directly on your skin to fight freckles. Blend fruits like strawberries, papaya, pineapple and cucumber and apply it on your face. As it dries the top layer of skin sticks to the fruit and is peeled off. With repeated use, you will notice your freckles fade away.
If none of this works, you could also try skin lightening creams or chemical peels and laser freckle removal.