Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Padeep Sanini
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Padeep SaniniYour feedback matters!
I've use skinlite for my face for 6 months. After I stopped it. Then my face become in black colour. So suggest me how to get my face into fair.
The black spot of pimples are on her face & her skin is oily skin what should she do for remove the black spot form face?
My brother have a spinal cord injury and he his bed riden from two months and he have a bedsore in back how to control that.
I want to get fair complexion. I have sensitive skin and my complexion is dusky. I have some black patches around my mouth. Please help me to get clear fair complexion. Please.
There is a whitish skin in side may chick, I also have some pain there and I split blood sometimes which comes out of the gums. What should I do?
I am 24 year old I have a severe burn mark on my right arm. I got this mark when I was 7 months old by a hot cup of tea. Now I want to remove this mark completely by treatment but I have lots of questions in my mind. Will it be able to remove completely? Or what will be the best treatment for it, plastic surgery or laser? What all post surgery effects will be there? Also how much time will it take to recover?
- Todays pollution and everyday monotonous life makes our skin dull and tired. Rejuvenate with modern days advance medical rejuvenation treatments.
- The new medifacial is a mixture of diamond peel and mesoglow which gives instant results.
- Contact today for the new festive look.
Platelet-Rich Plasma is a kind of natural product that gets created from one’s own body. It is a concentrated form of blood plasma that contains around 3 to 5 times the number of platelets, which is found in a normal blood that circulates in the body.
A little amount of blood gets drawn from a person and then placed in a sterilized tube, which is then spun down in the form of a centrifuge so as to separate the different components present in the blood. White and Red blood cells get divided from the platelets and the crystal clear fluid called plasma. This plasma then contains higher number of platelets and hence, gets called as platelet rich plasma or PRP.
Why Skin Tends to Get Rejuvenated Through Platelets?
Platelets are basically the cells present in the blood that assist in helping tissue to get healed and thus, lead to the growth of new cells.
The process tends to take place in the following manner:
- The PRP gets injected into some specific regions of the skin and it acts as a matrix to help promote a person’s own collagen to grow.
- Regeneration of the tissue also takes places and hence the PRP acts in order to make the skin look naturally smooth and also in its tightened form.
- In this manner, PRP helps in softening the wrinkles and leads to the creation of smoother texture and tone of the skin.
Let us take a look at the Background of PRP:
Platelet-Rich Plasma or PRP carries a long history with itself. It is being used in orthopaedic medicine, in reconstructive surgery and also in dentistry. Now, the benefits of Platelet-Rich Plasma get applied on to the other fields of medicine such as:
- Skin Wound Healing
- Cosmetic Facial Rejuvenation
Scientific studies that have gone for 30 years, seems to tell us that PRP tends to grow new collagen when they get injected inside the skin and now recent studies have proved that Platelet-Rich Plasma can help skin get softened from the damage caused by sunlight and also deal with issues related to aging skin.
What Happens During and After the Procedure of Platelet-Rich Plasma?
The procedure is carried on something like this:
- A small quantity of blood will be drawn from one’s body.
- While the Platelet-Rich Plasma gets prepared, one’s skin would be cleaned and made ready for the treatment.
- The injections take very less time and it is uncomfortable for people only to some extent.
- The procedure takes hardly 15 minutes.
- It is completely painless and do not require any care after the procedure gets completed.
- People can get back doing their normal activities without any delay.
- People can only come across mild swelling, reddish tinge or bruises that fade out within 3 days or so.
All of us desire to possess a healthy and glowing skin but factors like unhealthy lifestyle practices, inadequate sleep, extreme stress, anxiety and poor dietary choices tend to damage the health of your skin, giving it a dull and tired appearance.
The following are some tips that will enable you to revitalize your skin:
- Quit smoking and alcohol intake: Smoking reduces blood circulation to the interior of your skin layers, which makes your skin look dull and tired. Alcohol tends to reduce blood circulation, nutrients and quantity of oxygen supply to your skin. Hence, it is essential to limit the usage of both alcohol and tobacco.
- Drink lots water: Water is essential for the smooth functioning of your system. It is extremely important to hydrate your cells, to enable effective elimination of toxins from your system. An adequately hydrated body will add a healthy glow to your skin as well.
- Eat a balanced diet: A diet that is rich in carbohydrates and fats tend to cause more wrinkles. Green leafy vegetables and fresh seasonal fruits have antioxidants and essential vitamins, while food like fish, tofu, white meat, beans, lentils are rich in protein, all of which tend to make your skin appear younger. A balanced diet that incorporates essential nutrients is good for your skin cells and its rejuvenation. Eat mixed nuts to increase the elasticity of your skin; most nuts contain fatty acids that enable your skin to repair and rejuvenate itself.
- Use sunscreen: Almost ninety percent of the wrinkles occur due to extreme sun exposure. It is advisable to use effective sunscreen and sun protection techniques to prevent sun damage. It not only protects your skin from harmful UV rays of the sun but also protects it from sun burn and sun tans.
- Remove your make up prior to sleep: When you go to bed without removing your make-up, the accumulated dirt and sweat tend to clog your skin pores. It is extremely necessary to remove your make up prior to sleep to lessen the risk of pimple and formation of rash on skin.
- Go to bed early: Inadequate sleep tends to lower your blood circulation, which is responsible for making you look washed out and pale. Proper sleep not only gives your body the required rest but also enables your skin to rejuvenate itself through involuntary renewal process. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
Hereditary Angioedema is a rare skin related disorder and as the name suggests it is also a genetically inherited condition. This condition mainly afflicts the throat, abdomen and the limbs of the patient, with a certain kind of swelling. This swelling can become fatal if not treated on time. Here is everything you need to know about the condition and its treatment.
Causes: A rare genetic mutation of the SERPING1 gene can cause this condition. Usually, this gene is known to produce C1 esterase inhibitor, which is a kind of blood protein. This blood protein is an important element of one’s immune system and is usually involved in the biochemical reactions that control the body’s response to inflammation causing elements. This is done when the blood protein produces a hormone known as Bradykinin. If this blood protein does not function in a normal manner, then there is excessive production of this hormone, which leads to swelling and inflammation.
Type One: There are various types of Hereditary Angioedema that can affect various parts of the body. Type one is one of the most common kinds and can be found on the face, hands, abdomen, throat, as well as feet and genitals of the patient. The severity and frequency of attacks cannot really be predicted and the patient may suffer from attacks throughout his or her life. The best way to treat this type of Hereditary Angioedema is with the help of antihistamine drugs and prednisone which can fight allergic attacks.
Type Two: This kind of Hereditary Angioedema has the same symptoms as type one and is caused by a malfunction of the C1 inhibitor, rather than the Bradykinin hormone as one can see in type one. This condition can also be treated with anti-allergy drugs.
Type Three: This is very rare kind of Hereditary Angioedema. In fact, medical science is yet to find a conclusive body of knowledge that can point to the exact causes and symptoms of this condition. Coagulation is one of the main causes recognised so far. This condition is much more common in women than it is in men, and it usually shows up as facial swelling.
Timely Treatment: While there is no cure for this condition, one can prevent a flare up of the symptoms by taking C1 inhibitors and Bradykinin receptors as well as enzyme inhibitors. It is important to get early treatment for the symptoms and to have constant access to a hospital and its emergency unit. One should also keep track of attacks and symptoms and get regular check-ups done by a doctor to detect the earliest signs of the same to avoid fatalities. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!