Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. P P GanelYour feedback matters!
Hi there i am 28 year old girl. Recently I had gone through a big problem in my life which turned my life. From that day sometimes it happens when I think about anything serious I am unable to breathe for some time and my left hand started paining. Had gone through ECG there was right axis deviation in that but when undergone ECHO it was normal. But the same problem continues with me still when I took anything serious. Moreover I feel stressed so often after that.
Want to change my laziness, lack of concentration, postponing everything, some times becomes moody. Some times out of mind, No seriousness in serious matters also. Don't have mood to go for job. Sometimes Resisting to talk with knowing people when I meet them. Can't complete anything successfully. Feels Mentally tired. Not doing any exercise. I am 35 year old. Please give a solution for my problem. I want to be energetic and successful. Perplexed around me says I have lots of abilities and skills. But I am Losing. I want to be a good business man and successfully man.
I am 21 years old male. I was suffering from stress for past more than 4 years I cannot able to concentrate on anything, if any one makes fun on me I started to fight and quarrel on them. And I was affected from psoriasis from past 8 yrs, the affected place is on my shoulders backside fully (like pimples shape) .initially it started like white colour power in my head and started itching whole on my body, I used many creams and medicine and also ayurveda medicine currently it cured almost still I have itching problem and black colours dots on my face and shoulder. I can not able to think to take decision properly and I was murmuring during walking and also while sleeping, and I was addicted to masturbating daily and porn videos, and mind was always getting pain and always thinking about enemyhow to fight and safeguard me getting negative thoughts, daily I am thinking about my face when this skin disease will cure, and thinking about my future always and I completed my studies this yr. What kind of treatment will cure this skin problem? And also stress problem sir?
Dear Sir/madam, iam suffering from stammering problem, in normal time it is light but when speak in public like giving speeches it will be more, pls give me suggestions, that how to overcome this problem.
I am 41 years old. I had severe heart attack on 10.07.2016. After that I got anjoplasty on 11.7.2016. For which 3 stent has been inserted. As per doctor . He told all is alright. But I am feeling depressed as again it want happen. And at time of attack my heart was stop working for few seconds. So I am worried for my future.
I have so much pain on my body n may days it can not be resolved what should I do give mi the medicine.
I am easily stressed and getting disappointed by others so can you please guide me to over come this and be successful.
with the exams approaching, the pressure increasing and the anxiety reaching the pinnacle; being able to concentrate on what you study and remembering it is the most important concern of the hour.
Here are some tips which will help you to concentrate on your studies and remember whatever you have studied:-
* keep your cell phone aside. These days, the cell phone addiction has become more difficult to cure than any other addiction. It is better to switch off your cell phone and keep it in a place far from your reach so that you can concentrate on what you are needed to concentrate on rather than what is pulling your attention.
* make a timetable and stick to it. Make a proper schedule of each day which will include what time will you wake up, when you will eat, when you will take a nap etc. Even include what subject and what chapters you will study each day. This will make your revision planned and hassle free.
* take adequate sleep. It is necessary to sleep at least 6 hours in a day even during exams as your brain needs that much time to recuperate from the stress and strain. Studies have shown that taking an adequate sleep of 6 hours in a day, increases productivity and improves your ability to remember what you have studied that day.
* take a short nap after lunch. The grasping ability reduces after eating lunch and hence it is a good habit to take a power nap of 7 to 8 minutes after lunch.
* keep your body properly fed and properly hydrated. There is no specific food that will help you improve your grasping ability. All the foods are important enough to provide the necessary nutrition to your brain and, in turn, improve its grasping and retaining ability.
* lastly, don't over exert yourself. Stress is only going to make you forget what you have read. If possible, perform meditation for 10 to 15 minutes in the day to relax your mind and refresh you for the whole day of studying.