Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. P.N SinhaYour feedback matters!
Hello sir last two year se mujhe agzima ki kafi taklif hai har taraf treatment karwaya but kahi se aram nahi aya kafi paise kharch ho gaye or kya apke yaha se mujhe koyi fayda ho sakta hai? Thanks in advance.
Hi Doctor, I have skin problems in my face because of pimples and darkspots. My skin turned black. Please suggest me some home remedies to make my skin whiter and glowing within a week. Please doctor. Suggest me some remedies that makes my skin white and glowing within very small period of time.
I'm having oily skin. I want to get rid of this. Its causing so many pimples and etc. What should I do. Which is the best face wash for oily skin. Pls help.
Honey +sugar or lemon +sugar which face mask is better for exfoliating the skin. Which one should I apply?
My mother is having a 8 m.m. Ghat (cysts ) in left breast it is a sign of breast cancer please help me I am in very big tension please.
There's a scar I've always had on my right boob for years and recently I got a dark fungus like patch around it with the scar itself darkening.
Dear doctors, smoking is my bad habit But now I decided to stop smoking. Due to smoking my lips became black and I want to get back my earlier lip Please give me some idea to remove the dark spot of lips.
I am having etching problem in between my foot's fingers and in thighs. Due to etching dark brown mark are spotted their. I have used zole f. It will make etching let go But it has a tendency to reoccur after some days but marks r still there. What should I do?. This is very common problem here. Some of my known person is also having same problem. Suggest something.
Hello Doctor My problems is dark skin. Please prescribe me some natural or other skin whitening product.
Day by day my face getting dark .I took treatment for 8 month but it's not worked out and also having some marks in my face. Pls advise me in this.
I get depressed easily and I also get angry easily I am aggressive and I think all this behaviour is due to temperament but can we change our temperament, I know there are four temperament like choleric. Sanguine, melancholic, phlegmatic. Please give me a detail explanation so that I can improve myself. I face a lot of problems due to my temperament. But I am helpless as we can't change our temperament.
Hi sir I had undergone laser treatment for scars and acne marks on face the problem is that the skin got pigmented after the treatment so I stopped it ,is it possible to get rid of those black pigment patches, otherwise it will remain life long?
Hello Dr. I have skin problems. I m very upset of my skin. Please give me a some idea. What I do. And many of also pimples. I take lot of medicine and tube. But not a satisfied. So I m tired of my problems. Please give me a consultant.
I have some spots on my face just beside my lips since from my childhood and I have been taking homeopathy medicine for last two years.
Some people have a so-called natural glow around them with warmth exuding from their smiles. It often leaves us wondering in envy how they got it. We then like to tell ourselves that we are working too hard, sleeping too less, and not eating too well. All of which is affecting our skin. Even if you have a super busy lifestyle, take 15 minutes of time in a week can change the way your skin feels, slow down ageing and add a glow. That's right, just 15 minutes. And once you see how well 15 minutes is working for you, you'll simply want to add time every day to make you feel better.
Here are some natural face masks that can be made at home to get a quick home facial.
1. Cucumber and lime juice face mask: Cucumber and lime juice are both known for their skin lightening effect. Combined together, this mask works great for oily skin.
Ingredients: One tablespoon cucumber juice, one teaspoon lime juice, and one teaspoon turmeric. You can add one teaspoon of glycerin if your skin is dry.
Mix all the ingredients and apply on all parts of your face including under the eyes. Leave it on for 15 minutes and wash with cold water. Use this mask every week for good results.
2. Banana face mask: This one is super simple to make. Blend one ripe banana with 2 teaspoons of honey. Apply on your face and leave it on for 15 minutes. Wash it off first with lukewarm water and then with cold water.
3. Oatmeal face mask: This face mask is especially useful for people with oily skin as it absorbs oil from the pores and effectively cures itchiness and other skin problems too. Blend oatmeal with warm water. To this mix, a teaspoon of honey, lemon juice, and yogurt and allow it to completely dry on your face. You'll feel your skin tighten as this happens. Wash it off with lukewarm water.
4. Breadcrumbs face mask: Mix breadcrumbs with fresh cream and keep aside for two minutes until the bread soaks some of the milk and becomes soft. Apply this on your face and leave it on for 15 minutes and wash with lukewarm water.
5. Lettuce face mask: Lettuce seems to be an unusual ingredient for a facemask but you have to use it to see how well it works. After all having it in your salad is a great option but its vitamin A and K work wonders on your skin from the outside too. For this mask, take two big lettuce leaves and cover them up with olive oil. Cover your face with the leaves for 20 mins and rinse immediately with a cotton ball soaked in warm milk followed by lukewarm water.
Ditch that makeup and bring out the natural you. Wear your skin with a glow like never before. To know what masks can work the best with your skin type and how you can improve your complexion overall, consult a doctor today.