Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. P K JainYour feedback matters!
Hi I am getting white heads every day after bath it's looks ugly also getting holes after removes please suggest.
Your face is one of the first places where your age begins to become visible. It is for this reason that many people begin to hunt for the best anti-aging procedures. With these procedures, one can diminish the damage caused to the skin by wrinkles and skin sagging.
Contrary to popular belief, not all anti-aging procedures need surgery. A thread lift is one such non-invasive anti-aging procedure and can even be performed as an outpatient. This procedure involves insertion of threads along a marked path. The filaments of this thread attach themselves to the tissue around them. New collagen is then produced by the body which surrounds the filament and lifts sagging skin.
This procedure can be used to address drooping eyebrows as well as sagging skin around the cheeks, jowl and neck. It is best suitable from 30-60 years of age for both men and women. The affect lasts for 2-3 years. It may also be used to address problem areas in the neck, cleavage and other parts of the body.
- One of the biggest advantages of this procedure is that it leaves almost no scars and has a relatively short recovery time as compared to another form of plastic surgery. Some of the other advantages are:
- Short procedure that can be performed within approximately one hour. However, the exact duration of the procedure will depend on the number of filaments being inserted into the skin
- No hospital stay required.
- No need for general anesthesia and hence no risk of side effects that can be triggered by the same
- More affordable than a regular face lift
- Long lasting results
- Procedure can be tailored to suit the person’s needs
- Effects can be reversed if you are not happy with the outcome
The thread lift procedure does not have any major side effects as long as the procedure is being performed by an experienced doctor. In some cases, one may develop infections, bruising, temporary swelling and tenderness or temporary numbness. In order to tackle these, cold compresses can be applied to reduce swelling and any other kind of discomfort. Any other visible side effects normally diminish without any medication or remedies within 48 hours after the procedure.
However, it is advisable to avoid strenuous exercising for 2 to 3 weeks after the procedure. The effects of a thread lift procedure usually last for 2-3years. By inserting additional filaments as and when required, your skin can look younger for a longer period of time. In some cases, this procedure may also be combined with the injection of dermal fillers and botulinum toxin for providing a much younger looking and glowing skin.
I have black spot and pimples as well as on my back side when I consulted a doctor he recommended" derma dew lotion aloe" after using that my problem solved. But then it became back. Can you please tell me a solution.
I am facing boils problem on my face since last two month. What I have to do so I can free up myself from this problem.
Hi everyone I was fair skin but suddenly I'm getting my dark day by day. What? To take for getting fairer skin repeat. Any ointment or any skin cream or any other medicine.
My aunt has a problem with dark spots on face. How to remove that? her face looks very bad. What to do?
Can we clear that large number of holes on my face by any treatment. Is their any solution not only in homeopathy also in english medical treatment too.
I have a 2 year old baby I have stopped breast feeding her, but my nipples irritate me while we have sex or baby plays with it.
Hello. My eyes were so beautiful back then. But now. I have got dark circles and small wrinkles around my eyes since last 2-3 months! also they appear to be a little sunken inside. What shall I do? I have done my eye check up 6 months back. That time I was not having any number for my eyes. They were absolutely fine!
Hi I am a male. is vicco or wns turmeric cream ya haldi cream good for the face or for the skin does it really works can we use it for the skin does it really works. please help me. can I use it for my face or skin?
Clear, blemish free skin is something every man and woman strives for, but only few people are blessed with it. Hyperpigmentation is one of those skin conditions that can distract attention from your natural beauty. Hyperpigmentation is a condition characterized by the excessive production of melanin resulting in dark patches on the skin. This condition can be a result of acne, other skin infections or as a side effect of medication.
Here are a few Ayurvedic remedies that can help treat this condition.
- Potatoes: Potato juice can be very helpful in treating dark spots caused by excessive melanin. Slice a potato and put a few drops of water on the potato to stimulate the potato juices. Alternatively grate the potato and squeeze the juice out. Rub the slice of potato on the affected area or apply the juice on your skin and leave for half an hour. Doing this regularly for a month and it should show you significant results.
- Cucumber and lemon: Lemon juice is well known for its bleaching properties. When combined with the cooling properties of cucumber, it is a great cure for hyperpigmentation. To use it, grate some cucumber and mix it with lemon juice. Apply this on your skin twice a day and wash it off after 20 minutes. You could also use both these ingredients individually.
- Papaya: Papaya is rich in an enzyme called papain. This enzyme helps in exfoliating the skin and remove dead cells. Once the cells in the epidermis layer have been removed, new skin cells will be regenerated. This is a slow process, but with time, you will notice fewer dark patches on your skin. For best result, grate a piece of papaya and apply on the affected area.
- Almonds: Dryness is a major cause of excessive melanin, you can combat with natural fatty acid present in almonds. Soak a few almonds in a cup of milk and leave overnight. The next morning, skin the almonds and grind to make a paste with the milk. Apply the paste on your skin and leave until dry.
- Water: Lastly, drink plenty of water to keep your skin hydrated. Water also helps flush toxins that cause hyperpigmentation in your body. Usnodaka is an Ayurvedic process of drinking boiled water. Boiling water for a minimum of 5 minutes, helps stimulate the digestive system to expel harmful toxins. You should ideally drink 6 to 8 liters of water a day for healthy skin. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.
There are many types of dermatitis. Symptoms can vary depending on the type of dermatitis you have:
- Contact dermatitis, caused by exposure to an irritant or allergic reaction, typically shows up as a red, itchy rash that is limited to the area of skin exposed to the substance.
- Nummular dermatitis, common in people who have dry skin or live in dry environments, shows up as red, itchy, circular patches of weeping, scaly, or crusted skin.
- Seborhic dermatitis called cradle cap in infants, causes greasy, yellowish scales on the scalp and eyebrows, behind the ears, and around the nose.
- Stasis dermatitis causes scaling and swelling of the lower legs. Sometimes ulcerated or open skin appears inside the lower legs and around the ankles.
- Atopic dermatitis(eczema) can cause extreme, persistent skin itchiness. However, many times, itchiness results simply from dry skin.
Skin troubles can get really bad and an individual would be forgiven for feeling that the problem is getting under his or her skin! There are many skin related problems and one such problem is known as Rosacea. However, even doctors are not sure what causes it, but can it be cured?
While it is quite common, if a person looks at the number of people who have skin problems and are aged older than thirty years of age, with the correct medical help, a person suffering from rosacea can make sure that this incurable condition does not get worse for him or her.
What to watch out for?
If a person has Rosacea, the first signs which he or she will see will be a redness of the face which can occur by the way of flushing. In addition to this, he or she will also feel little bumps and pimples on his or her face.
Why it happens?
For those who enjoy having a drink, it may be a relief to know that alcohol does not cause a person to have Rosacea. That being said, the symptoms of the condition can get worse as a result of alcohol consumption! Essentially, it can be said that alcohol is a trigger, which is the same case with hot weather and the sun as well as spicy foods, with quite a lot of people.
Rather than a comprehensive way to address the condition, treatment for rosacea involves a range of things which are to be done. If a person has rosacea and also happens to have dry skin, then products for the skin which include moisturizers and sunscreen for the time a person is exposed to the sun for an extended duration of time.
In certain cases where the effects of rosacea have been quite bad, cosmetic surgery is also a solution that is viable. When it comes to reducing the flare-ups a person suffering from rosacea has, the essential thing to do this is to make sure that the triggers are found and that they are not allowed to wreak havoc like causing eye problems like even red eyelids, which can be treated with eye drops.
As long as the condition has been identified correctly and there is an ongoing treatment to make sure that the ill effects of rosacea do not plague the life of a person who has it, rosacea should be something that is manageable. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.