Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. P.K.BhansalYour feedback matters!
Hi I'm 27 years old. My hairs are falling continuously and it's not genetically because my father and forefather are good. Suggest me what to do.
I am facing rapid hair loss, does low testosterone affect hair loss? suggest me to get rid of this.?
I have pimples on my face. I used many face wash but it is not effective. No what to do? you only suggest.
I am female in my face has full of pimples how to remove the pimples tatty the pimples and how you been you can get a chance to y the correct.
Hello Doctor. I am 23 year old suffering from ache for past 3 yrs. I had consulted a dermatologist last year and got chemical peels done but the results were very poor waste of money I can say :(Please suggest me something effective.
Sir my hand skin mostly elbow part get darken and it seems uneven it get tanned and also consult me what should I do to improve my skin texture of my hand it is very dull. Please sir help me out.
I am having a oily face, I used to get acne and pimples, I have tried many product but not effective, please help me to cure this.
I am loosing my hair. Please suggest me good hospital where should I go? Is there any techniques to stop hair fall?
My Face is getting full of impurities like pimples and stains I want a clean and clear face what should I do.
I am a 45 year male and I am having vitiligo problem. It is in initial stage and need solution before it expands to other parts of my body.
I have pimples on my face after then pimples left their mark or spots on the face what can I do for cure?
I have a Problem of heavy hair fall. Can you please advise me to taking some precautions in controlling it.
I have. Got. Hair fall problem what should I do. Suggest me some home remedies I can not effort market values.
Ian 25 years female, I am black in colour, I feel very guilty, I want to change my colour little bit better, is there any soaps or any other solution for this,
I have dark circles in near eyes how can we remove kindly suggest us lyser treatment in better for me or nor.
Aging is often considered to be the only ‘truth’ in the life of a human being, a ‘truth’ that is unalterable. However, being unalterable does not mean that it has to be reflected on your body. The skin loses collagen as you grow older. Collagen is the element in your skin that keeps your skin tight and firm when you are young. Loss of collagen leads to skin sagging as well as wrinkles.
Botox, a cosmetic treatment derived from Clostridium Botulinum, is utilized for smoothing wrinkled skin. Botox is utilized in the form of injections. The Botulinum toxin is injected into the body in traceable amounts; it inhibits the secretion of chemical (acetylcholine) associated with contraction of muscles and hence, helps in smoothening wrinkles and fine lines. Botox prevents the nerve cells from transmitting signals to the muscles.
The various benefits of Botox include:
- Non-surgical: Since Botox is administered using injections, the fears and hassles of undergoing a surgery are avoided.
- Excessive sweating: Botox injections can be used to address hyperhidrosis. Hyperhidrosis is generally characterized by increased sweating.
- Overactive bladders: In addition to treating wrinkles, Botox can also be utilized to address the condition of overactive bladder and urinary incontinence (involuntary and uncontrolled urination). Botox increases the volume of the bladder thereby reducing incontinence. Once an injection is administered, the overactive bladder will be cured gradually.
- Migraines: Botox injections, administered at regular intervals for around 12 weeks, can be used to address chronic migraines. It helps reduce headaches and additionally, reduces the chances of relapse. It is extremely beneficial for those who suffer from chronic headaches during one such migraine attack.
- Eyebrow: Your eyebrow may sag due to various factors, age being the primary contributor. Botox helps lift your drooping eyebrows; giving you a fresher and youthful look.
- Enlarged Prostate: Botox injections can have long term beneficial effects on men with enlarged prostates. Problems related to frequent urination and infections in the urinary tract can be addressed, while side effects, that accompany other medications, are avoided. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon.