Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. P.K.Bansal
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. P.K.BansalYour feedback matters!
Sir, I am suffering from article dysfunction. I was doing excessive masturbating. My age is 21. Now my penis doesn't get hard.
MY SON,12 YEARS, IS SUFFERING FROM ALERGIC ASTHAMA AND SYNIUS FROM LAST ONE YEAR. HE IS TAKING IN-HAILER AND OTHER MEDICINES BUT NO EFFECT TILL DATE. KINDLY ADVISE ME WHAT SHOULD BE THE RIGHT MEDICATION
When am I over active i.e. Working standing for 1-2 hours I get moving / imbalance feeling. On days I am not active (this doesn't happen is it related to low bp. Got it checked by doc. But came normal. Home test shows around 110-99/66. Can it be possible that it is due to inner ear. What symptoms should I notice to understand the reason for this problem.
I had sex with my girlfriend but after having I started getting pain on the tip of penis! Is it a bad symtym of any disease?
I have been suffering from ringworms across the entire groin area as well as thighs and now on the belly too. It's been so for almost 2 months. Used several anti fungal ointments but to no benefit. Kindly suggest asap.
Whenever I drink water in less amount of quantity, I have been suffered from vomiting, loose motion and stomach ache. Will you please explain the reason and also remedy for that?
I have got COPD as also GERD. I am told that in such cases the reflux of acids can trickle down to the lungs and further aggravate COPD. What should be the remedial measure for it?
I am 56 year old lady. I'm suffering from bronchitis with hyper acidity. Was on antibiotics for 5 days. But phlegm & wheezing & cough is still there. Swelling above the stomach is also there. Feeling very weak. Please advise.
Scabies is a highly infectious disease, which is caused by very tiny wingless insects called the Human itch mite or scabies mite. The insect lays 1 to 3 eggs daily after burrowing into the skin. A small, almost invisible blister is formed on the area. You might also feel an urge to itch especially at night, which would likely cause a red rash to form on the scratched area. Sides of fingers, in between the fingers, the back of your hands, the wrists, elbow, and armpits are the common areas where scabies affect. It is generally spread when you come in close contact to any infected person or their belongings. Scabies can occur at any age, but is most common among children.
Treating scabies with homeopathy:
Homeopathy, due to its safe and natural medicines are the best alternative in treating scabies. It attacks the infection at the roots and does not let it reappear. Here given below are some of the best homeopathic remedies:
- Sulphur: If you are suffering from a recurrent or suppressed form of scabies, Sulphur is one of the best remedy for you. You might feel an intense urge to scratch the area, which worsens with when washed and exposed to heat. Your skin might be extremely sensitive to air, wind as well as washing.
- Causticum: If you have scabies in the folds of the skin and between the thighs, causticum works well for you. Intense itching, scratching and soreness are some of the symptoms you experience.
- Arsenic Album: The infection occurs in the bend of your knees and it could be dry as well as full of small pustules. You may experience itching and a burning sensation around the area. Application of cold water may also make you feel better. These symptoms are well treated with Arsenic Album.
- Sepia: It is one of the best homeopathic remedy if you have scabies, and scratching the area as much as it feels, would not give you any kind of relief. Your skin might turn pinkish and the condition worsens when exposed to open air. You may also feel better in a warm room.
- Psorinum: You can opt for this medicine if you have any past history of scabies. If your infection has not been properly cured, it can result into internal infection e.g., asthma, heart ailments etc. You might not want to stop itching until your skin starts bleeding. You may feel better if you lie down for some time.