Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. P. GulatiYour feedback matters!
My grandfather age 75 years and his diabetes patient. 2 month before doctor say chance of kidney failure. 1 report 1) haemoglobin-9.70 2) serum creatinine-4.50 After 10 days report 1) haemoglobin-9.70 2) serum creatinine- 4.77 It is serious problem sir kindly tell me fast.
I am 29years old, and I recently got to know that I have only one kidney. Do I have any kidney problem or impact with one kidney in future.
My urine color is yellow over 3 day after driking 1 ltr of water its become normal what I should do?
Am 76 year. Have to go for urination 2 to 3 times in the night. Of course I drink 2 to 3 glasses of water before going to bed. I take 4 to 5 glasses of water during day time. Should I reduce the quantity of water? Every morning first thing I take Green tea with 2 table spoon of honey, one lemon juice and half tea spoon turmeric powder. I do't have any other ailment except hypertension for which I take regularly doctor's prescribed medicine. Thanking you in advance for your valued advice.
I am suffering from acute knee pain right knee to be exact so what home medications can I take I have heard that medicines have bad effect on my kidneys.Please tell.
I'm a housewife and I suffering this problem from 5-6 years but I didn't give any importance that time but now it's being severe and the problem is that whenever I go to urine my urine doesn't stops it's goes on continuously drop by drop and the day when I took tea the problem increases effectively and I have consulted a doctor also before this problem was cured for few days and again it started rapidly and when I take some tablets it cures for few period of time but after that it starts again. Please help me doctor what to do for this.
My uncle is suffers from prostate gland problem. What is ideal diet for this problem before operation?
2 weeks ago I started to feel a mild pain in the right lower back. Pain runs through my whole leg up, And few days ago I felt like frequent urination. These are the only symptoms so far.
I was admitted in a hospital from last 2 days because of pain between my back and stomach, in test they got their is a some type of stone near kidney. Now what can I do to remove that stone from my body.
I have kidney stone in my body. LK have 3mm and RK have 4mm sizes. Is these stones are cured without operation? What are the foods must be avoided?
I am facing problem of urinary incontinence, my age is 28 and I am unmarried girl, I had done treatment on this but there is no improvement, my sonography and urine test reports are normal, kindly advice what should I do, I had even consulted gynecologist.
After waking up there is lot of puffiness under my eye, family doc said it might be kidney infection I checked all the report every thing is normal at time this puffiness is all day.
I am 30 years old, from last few days I am feeling going to urine most frequently. In an hour, I am going around 4-6 times and feel little burning sensation during release. Even I am drinking water min 3 litre in a day. Please suggest what could be the reason and what precaution or medication I should take? Thanks in advance.
Nephrotic syndrome is a type of kidney disorder wherein, the body passes out excess amount of proteins through urine, owing to the damage caused to the tiny clusters of blood vessels in the kidneys. The symptoms include putting on excessive weight as a result of fluid retention, foamy urine and severe swelling around the region of the feet, ankles and eyes.
Common causes behind it
- Minimal change disease (also known as nil disease) leads to the abnormal functioning of the kidneys
- Excess deposit of amyloid proteins in the organs, thus taking a toll on the filter mechanism of the kidneys.
- Diabetes affecting the glomeruli (capillaries present in the nephrons of the kidneys).
- Systemic lupus erythematous causing chronic swelling of your kidney.
- Membranous nephropathy wherein the membranes in your glomeruli thicken.
- Infections such as malaria, hepatitis C, hepatitis B and HIV.
- Medications to combat infections and nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Kidney Biopsy is an essential part of disease assessment.
- Angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors bring down blood pressure levels as well as the amount of protein discharged from the urine.
- Water pills help control sweating, thus, increasing the fluid flushed from the kidneys.
- Statins reduce cholesterol levels.
- Blood thinners such as anticoagulants lower the risk of blood clots.
- Corticosteroids regulate the immune system and ease the inflammation that results from kidney disorders.
- Incorporating certain lifestyle changes such as opting for lean proteins, cutting on the intake of fat in the diet and consuming lesser amounts of salt can treat inflammation and swelling. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.