Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. P.Gandotra
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. P.GandotraYour feedback matters!
Dear Sir, I am not getting sleep with out a pill, even after taking a pill, it's taking lot of time to go in to sleep. If taken few drinks, I am able to sleep for some time, but if I happened to awake in between the night, sleep is out of question. Is there any solution for this.
While doing sex, I am not able to make satisfy to my girlfriend. When she is doing blow job. My spam is coming within 2-3 minutes. She is very upset with me. So how can I make to more longer period while doing sex? Please help me out.
I have been smoking 3 cigarettes a day for last 10 years and I quit last month. How to stop the urge to smoke? so far my health is fine but I want to know if I can detox my lungs by eating particular type of food or yoga? what test should I do to know current condition of my lung?
My mother had a minor heart attack n is undergoing dialysis was on ventilator for 3 days has cough in her chest not able to breath.
Myself Dr Ritika Dua dietician in Ayurveda since seven years in Model Town. Today I will tell you the topic of PCOD. PCOD and PCOS both are the same problems, PCOD is meant Polycystic Ovarian Disease, these problems are ladies problems. 90% of our ladies are facing this problem. In this video, I tell you the causes, symptoms and how to cure the PCOD and diet. Causes, genetic problem and past of the family, periods, weight stuck. Second Symptoms, weight gain hona, weight loss na hona, periods problem, fatality problem, pregnancy problem and how to cure the PCOD. The main thing is that how to cure the PCOD weight loss by diet, by exercise, secondly take everyday flax seeds, flax seeds every day its very good for the PCOD patient and fatty acid second cinnamon powder take after lunch after dinner in 1 glass lukewarm water and take ACV yani ki apple cidar vinegar every morning take empty stomach with lukewarm water plus saath mein panch tulsi. Take B12, capsules it is good for the PCOD patient and takes amla juice also help for the PCOD reduction. Amla juice is a vitamin C source is very good for the diet. The main thing is the diet of PCOD patient, what is avoid for the PCOD do and don’ts the diet of PCOD patient avoid sugar contains yani ki sugar jayda nahi lena hai. Second, avoid sodium contain, sodium contain should less in your diet. Third, avoid diary forms, diary form is like that milk, cheese, butter just avoid that. Fourth, spicy things, yani ki mirch masale. Thanks for the Lybrate, if you want a diet for the PCOD or any other you contact me at my clinic or by Lybrate. Thank You.
Complications in the heart valve occur when the functioning of the heart valve is impaired. Valves of the heart allow the blood to flow in one direction and prevent the blood from flowing back into the ventricles of the heart.
Heart valve diseases can be classified as follows:
- Valvular stenosis: This condition occurs when the valves of the heart does not open completely due to stiffness. As the opening is narrow, the heart has to work hard to pump blood. This condition may lead to heart failure.
- Valvular insufficiency: This is a condition where the valve does not close tightly. This causes some of the blood to flow back to the valve. As this condition deteriorates, the heart has to work harder to pump blood.
Types and Causes of valve diseases:
- Acquired valve disease: The structure of the valve changes due to various infections or rheumatic fever. Rheumatic fever is caused by bacterial infection that had not been treated. It tends to occur in children and cause inflammation of the valve.
- Congenital valve disease: This condition usually affects the pulmonary valve where the size of the valve is abnormal.
- Bicuspid aortic valve disease: It is a type of valve disease that impairs the aortic valve. Instead of the regular three cusps, the bicuspid valve only has two. This may cause the valve to be stiff or cause it to leak.
- Mitral valve prolapse: This condition causes the valve to flop back when the heart contracts. This condition also causes the leaflets of the valve to turn irregularly and cause it to stretch. This condition causes the valve to leak.
Symptoms: The symptoms of valve diseases are as follows:
- Weakness: This condition may cause weakness and cause severe discomfort while performing daily activities.
- Palpitations: Symptoms such as irregular heartbeats, skipped beats and rapid heart rhythm occurs in this condition.
- Rapid weight gain: This condition can cause you to gain weight very rapidly.
- It may cause swelling in your ankles, abdomen and feet.
- This condition causes shortness of breath. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.