Lybrate.com has top trusted ENT Specialists from across India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. O. MohammadYour feedback matters!
(Having tonsillitis) other than this last 7-8 days having 5-4 (very big) ulcers in my mouth. I am not able to eat any thing and along with that my head, ears, mouth and throat is paining constantly. Also I am having stone in my kidney so for dat also I am taking medicines also. Please suggest me some way to get rid of this ulcers and pain.
Sometimes I do feel blood in my throat when I wakeup in the morning. When I spit, it doesn't show much much reddish. A very light reddish saliva came today and once only. When I spit again nothing comes up in saliva. What could be the reason for it. Pls suggest.
A blocked nose is not only annoying, but is extremely discomforting. Several reasons can be held responsible for it and common cold is certainly not the only one. Some other reasons include:
Therefore, the remedial measures for blocked nose vary, depending on the cause that led to it. Some of the ways by which you can redress this problem are:
- Use a humidifier: Sinusitis is often held responsible for a clogged nose, a condition that is almost always accompanied by severe pain. In such a situation, placing a humidifier in a room proves to be extremely beneficial. This machine treats blocked nose by converting the water to moisture. This fills up the room and significantly increases the humidity of the room. Therefore when you breathe, the humid air soothes the inflamed blood vessels in the nose and helps you to breathe properly.
- Take a hot shower: When you find it difficult to breathe, a quick hot shower can go a long way in curing the discomfort. The logic that operates is the steam generated from the hot shower thins the mucus and also considerably reduces the inflammation in the nose, allowing you to breathe normally.
- Drink lots of water: Though the suggestion may seem incredible, drinking water actually helps in un-blocking that blocked nose. When you drink a lot of water, the mucus in the nostrils is thinned, at the same time it pushes back the accumulated fluids, thereby curbing the condition of blocked nose.
- Using a saline spray: This is one of the most ancient and trusted ways of treating blocked nose. By administering a saline or a nasal spray, the moisture in your nostrils increases and radically diminishes the inflammation.
- Use warm compresses: Using a warm compress has been the most reliable form of medication in times of high temperature and also at times of blocked nose. The compress that was dipped in hot water, when placed on the nose and forehead helps to unblock the nasal passages. The soothing effect of the warm compresses reduces the inflammation and facilitates the process of breathing.
I have problem in my ear. Its pain in about 2 days which medicine I will take in aayurveda and homeopathic.
I have severe spinning in my head (vertigo) and also ringing in the ears. Some times I feel like nausea.
I have fever and cough. When I was trying to eat something my tongue is cheydhu, my throat is full of shit due to cough. And I am getting vomiting so please help me.
My nose is continuously bleeding. Tried everything but it stops from sometime then again starts bleeding.
I am a 50 year old male and suffering from chronic cold, cough and nose blockages since a very long time. Please advise what I should do?
I have got throat pain first followed by common cold. What should I do to cure cold and sore throat and how to avoid?
Dizziness, vertigo and disequilibrium are common symptoms and most of us have experienced momentary symptoms. They are all symptoms that can result from a peripheral vestibular disorder (a dysfunction of the balance organs of the inner ear) or central vestibular disorder (brain and pathways connecting brain to inner ear).
Dizziness is a sensation of lightheadedness, faintness, or unsteadiness.
It can be caused by heart disease, brain related causes like stroke, prolong illness, psychological issues, side effect of certain medications, blood pressure fluctualtions and many&nbsp;other condiions.
Vertigo has a rotational, spinning component, and is the perception of movement, either of the self or surrounding objects. Its a common symptom in inner ear disorders. Some of the conditions that cause vertigo are: bppv or positional vertigo, menieres, labrynthitis, vestibular neuritis, mal de barquement syndrome, perilymph fistula, toxicity of ears due to certain antibiotics, acoustic neuroma etc.
Disequilibrium means unsteadiness, imbalance, or loss of equilibrium. It can occur as a primary symptom or along wth vertigo and dizziness.
Vestibular rehabiliation can help decrease these symptoms. If you wish to know in detail please click on private consultation.