Lybrate.com has top trusted ENT Specialists from across India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. O. MohammadYour feedback matters!
I am 38 years old in pharma sector from last few years problem of sinus. Sinuses always blocked, re-occurrence of their infection and cough antibiotic almost tried. Ct shos DNS. please suggest also now migraine is one of them.
From last 2 months I have problems which is not solved yet. I take medicine it work but then disease come back First I have thorat infection then it cured by medicine then I have boils its again solved by medicine then after few days I have headache then I start vomiting and have high fever I take medicine then its cure Same thing repeat this month also What to do now whom to consult.
I have been suffering from cough and irritation in my throat since 2 weeks. The mucus is not greenish but it doesn't seem to be getting better. Kindly advise.
She is feeling week though eating. She feels hungry but eating very little makes her stomach feel full. But still sometimes she feels giddiness. Why does this happens ? Please give me a suggestion. Thank you.
I have got my neck USG report, they found two tiny cystic lesions on the left and right lobe of thyroid,suggestive of benign lesions. I have hoarseness from last 2-3 weeks. Continuous burping started last 6 days. Xray and CBC tests are clear. What this could be I was a smoker and drinker till last month.
I am having cough, sore throat and body ache for 2 Days. What should I do? Prescribe me any medicine please.
I am 15 years old and I feels that I have a problem in my throat. Mere gale me bahripan rahta hai. This is since from 2 months and that I am suffering from. What should I do tell me. The homemade therapy. I shall be grateful to you.
Hello doctor I had a problem with the nose that is I cannot take air inlet and lose I had a lot of headaches during the nights so please can you tell some solutions to those problems.
My right noise is full of sinus and left side bone in bent. I can take only 40% breath. Dr. told me to do surgery. But I do not want. If you suggest a nasal droop, it will be very good. I used free air nasal spray and montiwok LC tablet. Tell me a droop name that I should used.
I have a sinus problem, suffering from five years so how to control this problem iam not happy with this problem please suggest some information regarding this one.
All our friends where smoking hukka. And they mixed marijuana in hukka flavor. I smoked it excessively and after that I suffered from stroke. So I am feeling there is something stuck in my throat. How can I live my life healthier and stronger further. My bp is normal now 80 120 how can I live my life healthier and stronger. Further.
Doctor I have kind of giddiness throughout the day. Feeling dizzy. Feel like falling down. What maybe the reason.
Mera left nostril blocked h agr mai operation krata hun to kya mere nose ki shape change ho jayegi or khrab hojayegi?
I am suffering from nasal congestion, running nose, can you prescribe any medicine (I can't take pain killer because of kidney cyst)
Suffering from throat infection since last 6 month. Consulted 7 doctors but not feeling well. I have gone through the culture test twice I spent around 50000 on this stretched treatment but not feeling improvement Taken all most all the antibiotics available in market (prescribed by doctors) Now a days I'm started suffering from double vision problem. Please give me any solution for this problem A.S.O is 500 .Please give me some home remedy information to decrease A.S. Level.
I have a condition of tonsillitis. When I go to sleep it etches in my throat. I get a lot of irritation. I lose my sleep. What should I do to get rid of this problem. I want to have all kinds of foods. I want a home cure for treating my condition. I am not recovering. I want a remedy that will keep me fit in future. I with along with my family members thank you in advance.
The inflammation of the tissues around the sinuses is a condition known as sinusitis. This can be triggered by a number of factors including a common cold and pollen allergies. The symptoms of acute sinusitis are -
- Facial muscle pain
- Stuffiness of the nose
- Running nose
- Loss of smell
Sinusitis is an uncomfortable condition on its own, but can also lead to a number of other complications. Ayurveda can be very effective in treating sinusitis without causing any other side effects. Here are a few ways to treat sinusitis with Ayurveda.
- Steam inhalations - Steam is a decongestant that can successfully clear congestion and make sinusitis less painful. This can be done five to six times a day. If your sinus is causing excessive pain, this should be repeated regularly for at least a week. In cases of chronic sinusitis, you may even continue this form of treatment for two years.
- Nasyam - Nasyam is one of the five therapies of detoxification according to Ayurveda. It treats sinusitis by administering medicated oils or herbal juices through the nostrils into the body. Nasyam acts by attacking and removing excess humor in sinus cavities. This improves the flow of oxygen in the body, and thus also helps treat the pain that is a result of your sinusitis.
- Ginger-Garlic - Ginger and garlic have a number of medicinal properties. A teaspoon of fresh ginger juice with honey can help reduce the congestion caused by sinusitis. This should ideally be had early in the morning, as soon as you wake up and may be repeated in the evening. Similarly, create a concoction with crushed garlic, turmeric, and honey, in the ratio of 1 tsp each of garlic and turmeric and 2 tbsp of honey. Have 1 tsp of this concoction daily.
- Jala Neti - Neti is a yogic purification method and jala neti refers to purification by water. This is a simple technique that should be practiced daily to relieve problems related to sinuses. Fill a neti pot with lukewarm water and a little salt. Position the neti pot such that the spout is in one of the nostrils. Breathe through your mouth and tilt your head till the water starts flowing from one nostril to the other. Once the pot has been emptied, repeat the process with another nostril. This can be repeated any number of times.
- Change your diet - Ayurveda is a lifestyle and hence diet is a very important part of the treatment. Avoid cold and oily food. Starting the day with a glass of lemon juice and water is also said to be beneficial to sinusitis patients. Processed foods, chocolates, liquor, carbonated drinks etc are other things to be refrained from when treating sinusitis with Ayurveda. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.