Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nk RahejaYour feedback matters!
I have married two years before and we do not have baby yet, after all the test of my wife the doctor has advised me to go for the semen test. But the problem is that i am not able to collect semen for test So,please suggest some alternative solution. I also want to mention that the colour of my semen is transparent or watery and the quantity of ejacuation is also very less.
My age is 61 years and left side testicle is paining and slight swelling is there. Left side testicle is big compared to left for the last 20 years and there is no problem.
I am 60 yrs old man and having diabeties since 1999. Now all of sudden from last 6 month or so I am having erectile defeciancy in my penni and not able to enter. Any remedy for same.
He is addicted to masturbating from last 6 years. Now he is 20 years old. Will that affect her future life?
I'm suffering from sneezing, coughs and wet nose from last 3 days. What should I do to get rid of it?
My wife is 6 month pregnant she has pain at lower chest. Means middle of the upper bely. Please suggest me. Is it gastric problem. If like that then what is the medicines.
I'm get two times for seizures In the mid night. One is three years back. Consulting the doctor using 3 months medicines. And now recently is got another one. Mid night time. Same I'm consulted again he was told that continue using medicine for life long I am using Levi pill 500mg tablets. Every day night. In scanning reports a small rounded non enhancing lesion with peripheral hyper dense rim with few tiny calcification and central heterogeneous Isodense area of 8mm noted in the right frontal cortical region with minimal perilesional edema -s/o likely healing granuloma rest of all OK normal.
Hello sir I am suffering from head pain and heaviness and now I use glass suggested by a eye specialist but it was a temporary what I do.
Hi, 6 months ago I had ultra sound and doctr told me the am suffering forn pcod and aftr prolactin test doctr told me dat I hav hormonal imbalance. Whn my period started I do not get my periods regular at dat tym dctr told me it is not to wory much aftr sumtym it vl becom regular n aftr few years I used to get my periods within 2 months. And aftr sum year again my periods became irregular n I used to get periods within 2 to 3 months sumtym aftr 3 months r aftr consulting doctr n by taking mdcns prescribed by dctr to hav periods. N she said dat your periods vl becom normal aftr having one baby cos you don't have any other prblm. Bt stil my periods are not regular n as I told dat 6 months ago another doctr told me I hav pcod n she gave mdcns ovacet to continue fr 6 months n 16 cablogin mdcns to take after four days each for hormones. But aftr 6 months again in ultra sound stil I have multiple cyst. What should I do now please suggest me. Should I consult another dctr I should go for homeopathy treatment. Do I get any serious disease lyk ovarian cancer if it is not treated properly. please suggest me.
I have prostate mild enlargement and weight is 31gms. So what can I do for this problem? If it's neccesory to surgery? Or avoid by tablets?
I would want to ask a question why do I feel after I ejaculate and feel my legs are getting weak and thin? Do you know why this happens and also my penis shrinks after I ejaculate and make me uncomfortable. Could you explain why this happens.
My blood sugar is 100 fasting then after breakfast is 150 and after lunch is 170. Any remedy please ? Checked from last one month.
Hi sir if I do sex my sperm out very early how I can increases my stammer to do dex give me some advice.
Hi. M female 22 years old suffering from gas problem although taking healthy diet consist of green tea black coffee. Suggest any remedy.
My father in law is 80 years old, had trouble breathing has been diagnosed with severe hypokinesia involving anteroseptal and apical LV and also he has significant bilateral pleural effusion and also shows symptoms related to bronchitis. How and which treatment can be given to him. Also note that he has bp and also takes ecosprin.
Lung diseases are some of the most common diseases suffered by human beings throughout the world. Smoking and infections are responsible for most lung diseases. The lungs perform one of the most important functions of the body. It is also one of the most active organs in the human body and hence lung problems can arise due to problems in any other part of the body.
Some of the most common and infectious lung diseases are discussed below...
- Asthma: Asthma is a common long term disease which is characterized by reversible airflow obstruction and bronchospasm. The symptoms of asthma include coughing, shortness of breath and tightness of chest. These symptoms may occur frequently during a day and depending on the person, it may become worse during night or during a certain exercise.
- Pneumonia: Pneumonia is another common lung problem which is suffered due to inflammation in the microscopic air sacs in the lungs known as alveoli. Symptoms of pneumonia include dry cough, chest pain, breathing problem and fever. Pneumonia is caused most commonly by viruses or bacteria. It is also caused by certain medications and conditions which are popularly known as autoimmune diseases. There are a number of vaccines available to prevent certain types of pneumonia. Other methods include hand washing and refraining from smoking.
- Tuberculosis: Tuberculosis is a very infectious disease which is caused by the bacteria Mycobacterium tuberculosis. Although tuberculosis generally affects the lungs, but it has been known to affect other parts of the body as well. Symptoms of tuberculosis include cough containing sputum with blood, night sweats, fever and weight loss. Air is an active medium for spreading tuberculosis. This happens when people who already have tuberculosis sneeze, cough or speak. Infection occurs more in those who have HIV/AIDS or those who smoke. Prevention of tuberculosis includes staying away and keeping those who are at high risk, early detection and treatment and vaccination.
- Mesothelioma: Mesothelioma is a type of cancer which affects the lungs. It affects the lining of the lungs and chest wall. Symptoms of mesothelioma include shortness of breath, swollen abdomen, cough, chest pain, weight loss and general lethargy. Mesothelioma is caused mainly due to exposure to asbestos. Those people who mine asbestos, produce products from asbestos, work with asbestos products are at high risk. Mesothelioma also results from genetical problems and due to infection caused by the simian virus 40.
- Pulmonary Embolism: This is a disease caused due to blockage of an artery in the lungs by a substance which has travelled from another part of the body by the bloodstream. Symptoms of this disease include chest pain, breath shortness and coughing up of blood. There may also be signs of blood clot in the legs. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.