Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
-Eat plenty of vegetables and fruits.
-Stay happy and content.
-Take it easy
Hello Doctor, I (Age 21) had unprotected sex on first day of my periods. But ejaculation did not happen inside vagina. But we are worrying about pregnancy. To avoid mishaps, we are planning to go for I-Pill. Is there any issue on taking contraception pill on periods? Also please explain any permanent damages, if any.
I have got itching in my vagina from last few months also I am getting white discharge coming out from vagina on and off n after few minutes its become thick cheesy clots and after this itching starts in my vaginal area what is it what do I do is It harmful. please suggest.
Dr, I am 21 years old. I have a relation with a girl. We had oral sex last time. After that I came to know that she had a past affair with a young man who also did oral sex with her. But not any other intercourse. He is addicted to drinks, pan masalas and lives a dirty life. So my doubt is that is there any chance for aids to me or my girlfriend. She said they had oral sex before 8 months and we had this before 3 months. Doctor please advice me. If there is a chance when we have to make a check up?
Endometriosis is a condition where the endometrial tissue lining the womb, grows outside the urethral lining. This can cause severe pelvic pain and a host of other complications, if it is not treated on time.
Here is everything you need to know about this ailment:
Symptoms: Owing to the location of this tissue and its painful protrusion through the lining or walls of the womb, one of the earliest and most painful symptoms experienced may include severe cramps and pain during the menstrual cycle. Also, the patient will experience pain in the lower abdomen region about a week before the onset of the cycle. Heavy bleeding as well as infertility may be experienced in such cases too. Sexual intercourse will also give rise to pain in the region, while discomfort will be felt during the bowel movements. Pain in the lower back will also be experienced throughout the menstruation period.
Stages: There are several stages of this disease and its progression, each of which will require a different form of treatment. These four stages usually depend on the location, size, depth and number of the endometrial implants within the body of the patient.
- Minimal Stages: In this stage, usually there will be small wounds and lesions as well as shallow implants on the ovaries. Inflammation in the pelvic cavity can also be felt in this stage.
- Mild Stage: In this stage, there will also be light lesions and shallow implants which will spread over the ovaries as well as the pelvic lining.
- Moderate Stage: In this stage, the implants will dig deeper into the ovaries and the pelvic lining, which will result in the growth of even more lesions.
- Severe Stage: As the name suggests, in this stage the patient will experience deep implants along with lesions in the bowels and the fallopian tubes.
Treatment: There are varied forms of this treatment including pain relief medication for minimal to mild stage patients. Also, hormonal therapy with the help of supplements may be prescribed. Hormonal contraceptives may also be used. In such cases, medication like Danazol, Medroxyprogesterone, Gonadotripin releasing hormone agonists, and other such elements may be prescribed. Conservative surgery and radical surgery may follow, depending on the severity of the condition. Laparoscopy is the preferred form of treatment in such cases.
A hysterectomy can be conducted as a final resort where the surgeon will remove the cervix as well as the uterus of the patient. This will make pregnancy impossible for the patient, thereafter. To stem estrogen production, the ovaries will also be removed.
One must discuss all risks and complications before going in for a certain form of treatment for this ailment.
For me 2 months delay for period after laparoscopy and hysteroscopy surgery what is reason for delay period.
Hello sir I had an unprotected sex with a person 4 months back. Visibly he is healthy and do not have any illness. After 1 month of that incident I developed rashes with itching in my body mainly sides of my naval few over my hands, thighs and back. It looks urticaria when consulted with a friend who is doctor. After 2 weeks I had a flu just for one day and started paining my heels first followed by finger joints in hands and toes. Further this pain felt all my joints especially knee elbow and shoulder. I read in google about psoriatic arthritis symptoms similar to this. I consulted a doctor to show this rash and he was not sure it s psoriasis or else and said me to look for a skin specialist. Further I started ocular pain along with a lack of balance and migraine type head ache. Within 3 weeks these urticaria subsided fully with application of coconut oil only. Still other symptoms like nausea lack of appetite and frequency of bowel evacuation continued. I tested 6 times for hiv elisa within these 4 months and after 3 months 2 times and all results were negative. My blood count shows normal values through out but last time ESR was 29, a bit elevated. I felt fatigue all throughout these days and severely tensed and anxious on my problems. I am scared to consult a physician due to my scared thoughts. What should I do and which speciality I want to consult? My migraine head ache, eye pain and loss of appetite are the current main problems along with weakness. Please give me a good answer or suggestion to get rid off my tension.
The benefits of consumption of the right kind of the food are more than one. They are not only required for sustenance, but if chosen right, they also provide the right kind of boost to your sex life. Some of them are:
- Avocados: The reputation of avocados as an aphrodisiac has been well established over the years. Packed with unsaturated fats and being extremely low in saturated fats, they are very good for the heart which in turn keeps the men away from the risk of erectile dysfunction.
- Almonds: Almonds have always been associated as stimulants. They are rich in nutrients and other minerals that help in boosting your sexual health and also aid in the process of reproduction.
- Strawberries: They not only look delicious, but are rich in folic acid, one that keeps away birth defects in women.
- Oysters: Oysters have been long known as aphrodisiacs; consisting of zinc that boosts the libido. Other than oysters, several sea foods like salmon and herring are also known for their ability to enhance your sex life.
- Arugula: This leafy green helps in arousal and also helps in maintaining your sexual health. They do that by absorbing those contaminants in the environment that adversely affect your libido.
- Figs: Though this fruit may look funny, they serve as excellent aphrodisiacs and boost fertility. Filled with both soluble and insoluble fiber, they are equally beneficial for the heart.
- Citrus: Apart from its excellent taste, this fruit is rich in with vitamin C, antioxidants and folic acid, which help in the reproductive health of men.
- Spinach: This green vegetable is filled with plenty of advantages, but it is also beneficial for the bedroom. It reduces exhaustion and fatigue and provides the much needed energy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.