Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nitu AgarwalYour feedback matters!
Der Doc, I got married three years passed but no baby loosing interest in intercourse. Please suggest me good medicine to get more power when I intercourse with my wife, please help me DOC. Regards
My wife is 48 year old and she is not interested in sex since last 8 months What should be the problem with her Please Advise.
I have been having periods lasting for 2-3 days in the past month and this month I have been having it for a month. For the past 6 months I have seen clots in my period blood. Sometimes I have cramps and back pain. I have not taken any medicine or gone to the doctor. Please can you help me.
My wife's have last period is 16th March. We have doing unprotected sex on 19th March and after that she take I pill on that day. On 26th March her period is start for one day. On 30th March again her period start for the half day. Her period didn't start. Today she will check her pregnancy with prega news and result is negative and we have again unprotected sex today. Is there any chance to pregnant? Can she use again I pill? When she get her period?
Dilevry ke baad mera pet nikl gya h kya isko thi krne ka koi upaye h? Heroines ka to pta bhi nhi chlta k unki abi dilevry hui h. Hmm aise ho skte h kya.
I want to know the safest Days to participate in the sex with my partner. To avoid unwanted pregnancy.
If someone have period on time but suddenly period came on the date only but not stopped properly drop drop coming. So is it due to any problem?
Mujhe lukoria ki shikayat hai bhut saalo se par mere vagina se hmesa whiteish dhatu jaisa aate rhta h please help me to cure this doctors. Mai jab bhi koi garm chiz khati hu to ye aur jyada ho jata hai iska koi upay btaye.
To keep up good health, it is absolutely necessary for one to indulge in physical exercise or activities. Physical activities, in general, are linked to a host of good benefits, such as reduced stress and a healthier and better outlook, besides increasing the body's resistance against complications like heart problems, high blood pressure, diabetes and muscle pain among others problems.
Similarly, the practice of yoga is an ancient tradition well known for its health benefits. In addition, walking can further complement the practice of yoga and they can together prove to be highly advantageous, to the extent where they can be possibly regarded a better alternative to the act of gyming.
Here are a few benefits of gym workouts followed by the benefits of yoga plus walking:
Benefits of gym and other exercises:
- Keep muscles fit
- Enhance respiration and perspiration
- Helps in weight loss
- Relieve stress
- Increase appetite and food consumption
Benefits of yoga and walking:
- Keep you active throughout the day
- Help bowel movement
- Increase mind control over the body
- Improve blood circulation
- Relieve anxiety and keeps one stress free
- Can be practiced anywhere and everywhere
Although it can be argued that gym workouts are better than yoga and vice-versa, the subject matter is highly ambiguous and debatable. Since both activities are good for your health, physically as well as mentally, it is very difficult to say which one is better; perhaps a detailed comparison of the differences between the two may be more helpful:
- While gymming and other exercises focus on building the body and helping you attain the desired body figure, yoga and walking aims at regulating the entire body mechanism, with more emphasis on mental control.
- While gym workouts may be more expensive, yoga requires minimal accessories and is therefore, more economically convenient.
- Yoga is suitable for people of all ages, whereas gymming and other intense physical activities are not advisable for old people or those with specific medical ailments like hypertension and heart problems.
- There are minimal withdrawal effects with yoga, in contrast to gym workouts.
- Gymming requires you to go to the gym, whereas yoga and walking can be done anywhere and everywhere.