Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nitu AgarwalYour feedback matters!
Keeping in touch with your consciousness can be a brilliant thing to do. One should know thy self before anyone else in the world. Consciousness qualifies as self awareness. It gives you clarity about what you want, who you really are and who you really want to be.
How to keep in touch with your consciousness?
- Walk out into the woods: Go on a nature hike. Take your dog and go for a run into the woods. Listen to your favourite music and do not forget to stop and breathe in the scenic beauty. It is bound to make you introspect.
- Go on a solo trip: Take a leave from work, get packing and head out to that trip to the Himalayas that you have been planning on for ages. Take your closest friends along if you would like to. And, if you are going on your own, do not forget to inform your friends or family about it.
- Meditate: Even if you have never tried to do it before, it is never late to start. Even if you are in the beginners’ level, it helps you attain inner peace and tranquillity. It is probably one of the best ways to get in touch with your inner self and harness energy from within. It will give you greater focus, more transparency and you will attain discipline in life.
- Befriend with like-minded people: When you are on a journey to become a person with great self awareness and a more conscious person, you are the most benefitted when you find people who share your belief and you can be your true self with them. This will make you true to yourself and the people around you. This is a sign of rising self consciousness.
- Pursue higher intelligence: Every single person is intelligent in their own way. A person may be blessed with high I.Q., whereas other people can be emotionally or spiritually intelligent. While chasing consciousness, learn to grow as a person. Make yourself familiar to new things, different people and you will realise how vast is the world and the immense amount of things you are yet to take from her.
- Taking control of your decisions: Never let another person dictate terms to you. The moment you let another person make your decisions, you lose yourself a little bit. Taking conscious control over your decisions will immediately create a sense of understanding of your own self and you will attain more consciousness in the process.
- Let the skies speak to you: Go camping will your closest, true friends and star gaze with them. Lying down on the grass and watching millions of stars look right back you can be an overwhelming experience. You will truly learn and understand how vast this universe is and let it seep into you. You will feel more in touch with yourself than ever before. The path to self consciousness will get even more clear in your head. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist.
What are the medicines/ foods/ tips to increase lactation? My kid is 45 days old. I had a c section delivery on 14/9/16.
My wife pregnant 21 week USG ultrasound said that unborn has cleft lip and palate. So Dr. is there any change or medication to recover.
Sir. My wife got cissorion for the second baby. On the time of cissorion we made family planning tubectomy. Me and my wife mentally disturbed about this wrong decision. Is there any chance to pregnant after family planning.
I am 18 year Male teenager. And I am having a girlfriend of same age. And her boobs are small she wears a bra of 30. So please suggest something to increase her boobs and form proper shape. And also she is afraid of sex because of pregnancy and Aids. Would it be safe for us to have sex? And when she gives me blowjob she drinks my sperm so is it harmful? Please give answer for this 3 questions as we are very worried.
My girl friend and me had participated in sex on 26/06/16 even tough we used condom but at one point just two time I just inserted without condom, her before period date was 10/05/2016 am afraiding that she will become pregnant now am making her to tensed too as the date was arriving I made her to eat three papaya Fruits in this time and will papaya will obert her in case if she did not get periods what should we do.
Dr. Saheb kal Maine ek sawal pucha tha k meri biwi ko last month 11 February ko period aaya tha lekin ab tak usey period nahi aaya hai. Jab k 5 March ko Maine unprotected sex Kiya tha. Meri biwi ne aaj bataya k kayi din se usko mahwari aane se pehle mahilaao ko Jo pain hota usey ho raha hai aisa lag raha hai k ab period ka khoon aa jaaye ga lekin period nahi aa raha hai. Fir pain khatam ho ja raha hai. Kya yeh mahwari aane ke sanket hain. Kya usko mahwari aa jaaye gi ya nahi. Jab k already aaj 8 din late ho chuka hai. Aam taur par kitna din late ho sakta hai.
What is the std that can cause painful mouth sores that goes and comes every weeks and that lymph node and itching sometimes.
Hi. I am 19 yrs Old girl. Last to last month I got my periods on 9th march. End of march I took an ipill. On 8th april, I had unprotected sex but he didnt ejaculated inside. On 14th april, I got periods. But it was irregular, on first day, it was heavy, then till 21 I got light periods. After 10 days, I took test it was negative. But this month I didnt got any periods and its 24th may now:/ I took test again but it was negative. What to do? pleaae help:(am too worried about it.
Hai Dr. I am 9 month pregnant. March 2nd I admitted to Labour room. My Dr. told to normal delivery is done tomorrow. Sister checkup the baby heartbeats. No heartbeats Dr. said to me my baby passed away. Reason platelets count 80000 what happened Dr. Pls reply me.
Hello Sir/mam I am a 30 years old lady with 3 years old kid. As I undergone severe pain during and after periods in abdomen and rectum I was asked by. Gynaec to scan and that revealed an endometriosis. Cyst of 4 cm in right ovary. And was asked to take endogest200 thrice daily but I feel giddy when I consume that medicine. So Dr. asked to take only once a day. If cyst does not reduced in size within next month Dr. asking me to go for laparoscopy. Will there be a solution in homoeopathy.
Hello doctor, I'm 24 years old and I had sex with married women she's have 4 years baby boy I had sex without condom on 10/11/2016 and his husband sex with maybe 4/11/2016, 5/11/2016 he is also sex without condom so any chance of aids? I'm safe?
Is it risky to get pregnant at the age of 43 and if a women get pregnant at this age what precautions should she take?
My daughter Is 15 months old. Can I stop breastfeeding. Moreover, I have started developing nipple cracks since 1 week. I don't know the exact reason. Please suggest
I have sugar recently I got married and my question is any chance that my wife get pregnant and we get the baby ?
Hello sir. On 26th January 2017 Sir I had sex on 7th day of menstrual cycle with my girl friend without any protection. I ejaculated in her vagina. Sir please tell me that any chance of pregnancy. Sir if any chance then give me suggest how I can prevent.
My wife 27 week pregnant n she feels more movement of child and one side of stomach is rising is there any problem.
What causes viral diseases to spread?
Caused by the microorganisms called viruses, infections pertaining to these microorganisms are known as viral diseases. These diseases are different and diverse in nature as they are caused by a number of viruses. Among them, the common cold is the most known viral disease and occurs due to the infection of your upper respiratory tract, namely the nose and throat.
Other widespread viral infections are:
- HIV (human immunodeficiency virus)
- HPV (human papillomavirus)
- shingles or herpes zoster (a viral infection that leads to the development of rash)
- viral pneumonia (a condition that occurs due to viruses that are responsible for flu and colds)
- viral hepatitis (inflammation of the liver that is caused by a virus)
- viral meningitis (viral infection wherein inflammation of the membranes that cover the brain occurs)
- rubella, mumps and measles
How do they spread?
These diseases are infectious and can easily spread from one person to another. When the microorganism enters your body, it begins to reproduce.
The many different ways that they can spread include:
- breathing in the germs present in airborne droplets when an infected person sneezes or coughs
- coming in contact with the body fluids of an infected person during sexual activity
- indirect contact with these microorganisms when you touched inanimate objects handled by an infected person
- viral infections can also spread through insect bites. Certain germs depend on insects as carriers such as ticks and mosquitoes for moving from host to host
- having virus-contaminated water or food is another way in which viral infection can spread from person to person. Such a mode of transfer enables the virus to spread among a large number of people