Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nitin Sharma
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Nitin SharmaYour feedback matters!
I have stones in kidneys 10 mm stone in right kidney and 6 mm stone in left kidney. I am from so much suffering stone pain. What can I do?
Is it advisable to use testosterone tablets both of us to increase our libido. Any adverse effects as we are already on medication for hypertension cholesterol diabetes ulcer.
Hello mera question hai ki mujhe 8 mm stone hai kidney ne mai operation nai chahta hu aur mai pani koob peeta hu par kafi dino se mujhe stomach me jalan hone lagi hai kuch bhi khao ya na khao to bhi aur uski wajah se chalne phirne aur baithne tak me problem hai bahut pain bhi hoga hai stomach me jalan ke sath aur jab jalan nai hoti to chest me pain hora hai heart ke pass sans lene me problem nai hoti par sans lene me pain hota hai mai homeopathic dawa le raha hu.Please do help.
I am 18 years old my question is After maturation, when I stand up then few drop of urine fall off, So please tell me what is its treatment.
I am 26 years and for past 3 years I am taking bp medicines since my bp high I took full body check up and all is right but in ultrasound scan they have mentioned that one of my kidney is ecoptic is there any connection with ecoptic kidney and bp I have to continue the medicine lifetime or not Medicines I m taking metpure xl 50 omnitan 25mg daily once Will it cause any effects to me ?
Urinary tract infection is a type of infection that occurs in the urinary tract of the body. This disorder tends to occur more in women than men as the length of the urethra is shorter in women, thus increasing chances of this infection. The most common cause of urinary tract infections is the E. coli bacteria, especially in the lower part of the urinary tract consisting of the urethra and the bladder.
Homeopathy adopts a holistic approach to urinary tract infections, the remedies aim to treat the underlying causes of the infection. The treatments are free from any side effect and have a beneficial impact on your overall wellbeing. Before prescribing a remedy, the practitioner diagnoses by asking about your medical history, work habits and your mental health. Based on a thorough diagnosis, remedies will be prescribed.
Some of these homeopathic remedies to treat UTIs include:
- Apis: Apis is recommended if you have symptoms such as experiencing a burning feeling after urination and less urine. You may have swelling around the eyes and also may not experience much thirst. The condition tends to worsen in hot weather conditions.
- Cantharis: Cantharis is recommended if you experience constant urges to urinate; however, the amount of urine may be very low. Apart from this, you might also experience intense pain while urinating along with traces of blood in the urine. Back pain is another complication that occurs along with the above mentioned symptoms.
- Sarsaparilla: This remedy is recommended when you experience pain in the lower abdomen and the back. Your urine may also contain blood and sediments.
- Benzoic acid: In case your urine has a strong odor, benzoic acid may be the recommended remedy. It is also used to treat pain in the urethra which flares up when you are not urinating.
- Staphysagria: This remedy is used when UTIs develop as a result of any sexual activity. You may experience a constant urge to urinate and feel pressure in the bladder. Prostatic enlargements which cause infections in the urinary tract can also be treated using this remedy.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!