Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Nitin SharmaYour feedback matters!
I am a 29 year old girl. An unexpected thing happened with me last night that I suddenly urinate on bed. This is very much unusual a I stopped bedwetting in my childhood decades ago. I am getting very upset now about this matter. And my question is that is this a symbol of any health problem? Or do I need to get precaution from now to get rid of such health problems?
I have a small Calculus on my right kidney about 3.5 mm and from last 3 days am taking Cystone tablets 1--0--1 everyday. Will it give any side effects ?
My grandfather age 75 years and his diabetes patient. 2 month before doctor say chance of kidney failure. 1 report 1) haemoglobin-9.70 2) serum creatinine-4.50 After 10 days report 1) haemoglobin-9.70 2) serum creatinine- 4.77 It is serious problem sir kindly tell me fast.
My 22 years old son is suffering from CKD (FSGS). As far as allopathy is concerned, the treatment is transplant of kidney. Would like to know if there is any remedy for FSGS in Ayurveda. Request you to give a genuine advise.
Even after I have completed urinate the urine fall drop by drop in few drop. Please suggest me adequate medicines/treatment way to recover from this ?
I am suffering from kidney stone. Last 8 months last 6 month I checked up with ultra sound and there seems 3 stone in right kidney and 2 stones in left kidney. After that according to my Dr. I used homeopathy treatment regularly 2 months and after I got relif but now I feel again pain before last months in kidney. And again in ultra sound report 3 Stones are seems in excess size 1 is 6.5 mm in left kidney, and 5 mm and 4.7 mm in right kidney. I went to a urologist and he did made my treatment with english medicine. Now what will I do suggest me. Can I go for again home pathy treatment?
One of my relative is suffering from renal calculi so please give me the remedies to overcome that problem thank you.
I'm 29 years old. I have frequent urinal problem. I don't know whats the reason, because I take 4ltr to 4.5 ltr water per day. So I think this is the reason for frequent urinal. My question is, am I a diabetes patient?
A kidney transplant is a surgical procedure where your kidneys are cleansed and rebuild using the kidneys of a deceased person, in order to flush out the excessive waste fluids from the kidneys. It is of paramount importance and your dietary patterns and lifestyle should be altered after you go through a kidney transplant. Your dietician will help you out by preparing your diet chart to clearly list out the foods that you should consume and those which you should avoid after the surgery. The diet chart that would be prepared for you would be highly subjective and it would totally depend on your lifestyle, medical history, family health records, genetically transmitted conditions and such others. Apart from improving the condition of your kidney and assisting your transplant, the diet chart will also help you to lose weight, boost your metabolism and enhance your immune system. Some of the most common recommendations that your dietician may give you are as follows:
- Eating at least 5 full servings of fresh fruits and vegetables each day as both are an important part of a healthy diet for a person who has just undergone a kidney transplant. The vegetables should mostly be eaten after cooking/boiling as per the suggestions of your dietician.
- Having enough of fiber rich foods in your daily diet is essential as it speeds up the process of digestion and prevents constipation by promoting frequent and easy bowel movements.
- If you are a non-vegetarian, then you should be going for lean meat alternatives which are low on fat and high on nutritional value. Examples of such meat are fishes and poultry. Additionally, you should also avoid all kinds of red meat as it is high on fat.
- Consume low-fat milk and dairy products as they help to prevent the fat accumulation inside the body and also maintain an acceptable level of calcium and phosphorus inside your body.
- Maintain a low level of iodized salt in your meals, as it helps to keep your blood pressure under control.
- Over the counter health supplements like vitamins and proteins can also be taken, if recommended by your dietician.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'