Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Nitin SachdevaYour feedback matters!
I have went through an acl reconstruction surgery 10 months before How can I know that now I am fit for sports I have regularly performed my physiotherapy.
My mother age 40 and she is a heart patient. She has pain in her left arm right now. What to do? Please help.
My Left hand from elbow to wrist also fingers are very painful. At night I am unable to sleep. At night my hands are become very painful. Please doctor help me.
I have a swollen ligament in my knee and its very pain full I am not able to put comfortable weight on it I also used ice pack over it but is of no use.
I am 43 year old I am working as clerk in jnv. Doctor, my right leg feeling senseless. Feeling like no leg and always some inside feeling with I am unable to express. Kindly help me.
I am 58 and my both leg muscles are becoming stiff and painful in morning and evening time. On blood test it is fond crp positive and esr high. So suggest best homeopathic single remedy for this.
My fatherin law 76 yrs.He Has got parkinsons and osteoarthrites. Hevis taking amantrel and syndopa od 110mg. But nowadays he is sometimes staring blankly and this happens twice a day. Kindly advice
Sir I have a back pain since last few months. But can not get a right resolution from different types of medicine. Could you help me to solve this problem.
I'm 22 years old. And suffering from back pain. It seems only in winter and rainy seasons and also body pains how can I control these.?
Contact of the genital area), your risk of developing cervical cancer is very low. Women who have never been sexually active may therefore decide not to have a cervical screening test when invited. However, you can still have a test if you want one. If you’re not sure, talk to your GP or practice nurse. Find out why cervical screening is offered and when cervical screening is offered, which includes information on why some women may not need a test. Read the answers to more.
My mother has pain in their knee. Everytime she sit she cannot sit up due to knee pain. So give me some suggestions that help my mother problem.
A Herniated disc also known as a slip disc or prolapsed disc and it refers to the problem where one of the discs located in between the bones of the vertebrae(backbone) gets damaged and stacks itself upon the nerves. The tender inner portion of the disc gets protruded over the outer ring. Herniated disc causes severe neck pain and back pain. It occurs when the outer ring gets weak and tears down. The most common symptoms include pain and numbness, especially on one side of the body. The pain extends down to the arms and legs. It worsens during nighttime. The muscles become weak. Overweight people are likely to have this disease, as the discs carry extra weight. Old people are vulnerable to a slip disc.
Effects of Herniated Disc:
- An untreated case of Herniated disc may cause permanent damage to the nerves.
- In certain cases, a Herniated disc is capable of cutting off nerve impulses to the "caudal equine"nerves, present in the lower back and legs. This leads to loss of bladder control or bowel control.
- Saddle anaesthesia is another long-term effect. Nerves are compressed by the slip disc, causing loss of sensation in the inner portions of your thighs, the back of your legs and surrounding the rectum region.
- Symptoms may improve or worsen.
Diagnosis of Herniated Disc:
Treatment or diagnosis of Herniated disc or slipped disc can be either conservative or surgical in nature. The nature of treatment is determined according to your discomfort level and the kind of pain you are experiencing, or how much the disc has slipped out.
- The pain caused by Herniated disc can be relieved by undertaking an exercise schedule, which includes stretching and strengthening the spine and its surrounding muscles.
- A physiotherapist should be appointed for recommending the types of exercises.
- Taking pain relievers also soothes the pain.
- Stronger medicines prescribed by doctors include-muscle relaxants, narcotics to deal with the pain, medicines for nerve pain such as "gabapentin" or "duloxetine".
- In case of the symptoms not subsiding within a span of six weeks, a surgery may be recommended by your doctor. The surgeon may have to remove the damaged part of the disc. This surgery is called a microdiscectomy.