Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Nitin AggarwalYour feedback matters!
I am 19 year old female. I've never experienced breathlessness low bp (89/53) and dizziness before that viral fever in february. I also consulted an ENT doctor at that time. He ran an ECG which showed everything normal. But now I feel like extreme weakness and body ache. There is profuse sweating in my palms all the time. After climbing stairs or walking distance I can hardly breathe! Whenever I do some work it feels I am having mild fever. My periods are late and extremely painful this time. I have lost my appetite to a great extent. The doctor gave me nutritional supplements. But I still don't feel good. What's wrong with me and what should I do?
Sir I am 18 years my bones feel Pain for last 2 months I check from many doctors my I am still in bad condition thank you.
My body get stressed by some work in past days, but in present days I have no this type of stressed work. I am relax. But their is body pain more at back. Also my weight also increases. I have my body get fit. What can I do?
I am suffering from fever and sometimes I had headache. I also have a body pain. Can you suggest me what should I do?
What should I have to do of my disease which I am having it from two to three months I am very sad of my disease that is malaria and I am also having cold and I am also having body pains so please tell me answer.
I am suffering from body ache and I have stomach ache. Can you please suggest me what should we done.
Sir, I am suffering from fever and headache and also from body pain. Sir please suggest me some useful medical treatment.
My father was suffering a lot from right hand pain total hand. Since 3-4 months but it was not regular. Any medicine to cure?
Sir, my friend is 21 year old he is suffering from back pain for last 4 years, when pain starts his whole body stop means shunn.
Sir I have some problem with body pains not only me and my family and friends and colleagues in the family, and how solve the problem any medicine for me. I have been made to.
Hi I had unprotected sex and I gave ipill to my girl within 30 hrs and today her body was paining gave crocin and this was first time for both of them so its normal ?
I am too much thin and I want to become quite thick. Which type of food I have to take. Give me their examples. I am getting pain in my whole body.
Persistence of pain even after full healing of an affected area after injury or ailment is known as chronic pain. Chronic pain can also occur due to an undiagnosed underlying condition within the body. Any form of pain which lasts for more than 6 months can be categorized as chronic pain. Chronic pain might be continuous or episodic, excruciating or mild, totally incapacitating or merely inconvenient.
Symptoms of Chronic Pain include:
1. Light to severe pain that keeps occurring from time to time and cannot be relieved easily.
2. Occurrence of pain that can be described as burning, shooting, aching or even, electrical.
3. Constant feelings of discomfort. This includes stiffness, tightness or soreness in the affected area.
Chronic pain usually does not occur alone and is often accompanied by other problems such as:
1. Lack of sleep
3. Weakened Immune System
5. Mood Swings that include depression, fear, hopelessness, anxiety, stress, irritability, etc.
Reasons behind it
There are a number of different factors that can cause chronic pain. Some of them are:
- Aging: Common conditions associated with normal aging can have an effect on joints and bones, giving rise to chronic pain.
- Incorrect treatment and improper healing: Bad diagnosis or incorrect medications or procedures may cause improper healing of injuries as well as damage to nerves leading to chronic pain.
- Underlying disorders or diseases: Diseases are also capable of causing chronic pain. Conditions like osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and fibromyalgia are some well-known diseases that cause chronic pain. However, persistent and chronic pain might occur due to sicknesses like multiple sclerosis, cancer, AIDS, stomach ulcers as well as gallbladder disease.
In most of the cases, the reasons behind chronic pain can be rather complex. Sometimes, even though the chronic pain begins with an illness or an injury, the ongoing pain is capable of developing into a psychological aspect even after the physical issues have been healed, thus making treatment tricky.
Chronic pain is usually managed using a combination of physical therapy, medications and exercises, which helps in reducing the pain. Examples of pain relieving medications include ibuprofen and aspirin. Day-to-day activities can be performed only if this pain is adequately controlled. Additional techniques include:
- Radiofrequency Ablation (RFA): The target of this technique to address the nerves that are responsible for sending pain signals to the brain. This is achieved by placing the heated tip of a needle in a region which is extremely close to the nerve. The heat renders the nerve incapable of sending the pain signal.
- Pain Shots: This is used to deliver medications to the exact site of the pain. Nerve blockers are also used to block signals from reaching the brain.
- Alternative approach: These include acupuncture, massages and yoga along with other treatments from alternative medicine.