Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Niti MalikYour feedback matters!
I have a problem with my teeth gum. Once I check my mouth my gum is behind my teeth ang thats ok. But on the other side my gum cover hal of my teeth and I mostly have headache. Feels like the veins above my ear.
Sir, my daughter age 9 years, her milk teeths are not gone. Permanent teeths found, they are unable to come out. What should I do?
Doctor, I have doing root canal past 3 years ago and coating in that teeth also but today my whole coating is came out wht can I do?
Respected sir/madam, 2 years my tooth got broken. Now I feel sensitivity in that tooth that too only at night. I am unable to sleep because of that pain. Can you recommend some medicines? Please it pains like Hell.
I am 20 years old I take brush twice in a day but my teeth color is yeiiow please tell the reason doctor.
I have very much pain kn my teeth from a long time. Its arround 1months that I m suffring from a long time teeth pain. So please consult me something.
Hello Sir, I am vinoth my problem my teeth blooding for any times sir so how to control that blooding teeth I so sad sir.
From couple of days I am suffering from toothache the side lower 3 teeth's and today I got bleed from it can you say any solution.
My teeth enamal wearout food particles enter in gums what to do to repair enamal loss . I am 50 year.
I'm worried that my teeth are very yellowish in colour. What should I di to make it white. And one more problems is, I'm not able to brushmy teeth for longer time in the morning. Within 3-4 seconds I feel like vomiting. So I stop brushing. How to fix this problem and brush for longer time. Pls help doctor. TIA.
Q: Dear Doctor, I have some problems with my lips. These becomes black coloured. I never taking cigrate, tobacco, etc. I had never take chicken, drink, etc. In short I never absorb a bad habit of this type. My lips become black also my Gums colour also affected a lot. Every say me you are smoker.-(I am facing guilty overtime. But I am not a smoker. How can I prove? Please help me please! Doctor. That I may change the colour of gums & lips as soon as possible. Please Dr. Help me. I will thank full to my helper.
For the last 2 weeks I am having pain in upper left corner four teeth which are in a bridge. My dentist did xrays but could not come up with some result and referred to an oral surgeon who is advising an implementation of 3 teeth and replacement of one with a total cost of circa 10-15, 000. I am now seeking a second opinion from a dentist who can just do the needful so that I can travel abroad in three weeks and do the necessary after my 6 month stay abroad or get it done there in india.
Is it preferable to get dental implant if rest three teeth (from pair of four back teeth) are treated with root canal and covered by cap or should I go with bridge.
I am 45 year male. No diabetes. Only taking bp tablets telsar a. I having very bad smell in mouth from a year. Doing two times brushing, tried also all mouth wash. Problem not solved. Please help.
While we all dream of a white set of pearly teeth that can be flashed off when we smile, in reality, there are lot of oral problems that do not allow you to do so. There could be stains on the teeth, swollen or bleeding gums, bad breath and the list goes on. All of these can be easily managed by following some regular oral hygiene practices. While most people do not realize, the gums hold the teeth in place and are very essential for overall dental and oral health.
- Brushing: A much despised activity, this is one habit that should start early in life and continued through life. The benefits of good brushing, practiced at least twice a day, cannot be underestimated. While it is advisable to brush with each meal that was soft and sticky, it may seem impractical. An alternate is to rinse off with each meal thoroughly to prevent sticking of foods to the teeth. Twice a day brushing is mandatory. Check with your doctor on the correct technique, to avoid damage to tooth structure.
- Rinses: Each meal should be followed by a thorough rinse to clear the tooth surfaces of foods that may stick to it and continue to cause damage. Where possible, an antibacterial mouth rinse should be used. If not, plain water is a good substitute.
- Flossing: While brushing takes care of the tooth surfaces, there are surfaces between the teeth which escape cleaning via brushing. Flossing is advisable for these areas and should be done at least once daily.
- Gum massage: After each brushing session, do a plain finger massage that will help in improving blood circulation and improve the health of gums.
- Fluoride: If you know that you are highly prone to caries, then using fluoridated toothpastes or fluoride pastes should be a good option to reduce incidence of caries.
- Scaling: A professional cleaning at a dental clinic at least once in 6 months is a must. This will help identify any early decay and also remove dirt and plaque from the tooth, leaving it healthy and free of infection.
The gums, as noted earlier, are extremely important to keep the teeth in place. Weakened gum health as indicated by swelling, bleeding, or redness should be immediately checked by a dentist and treated. The health of the periodontal fibers helps hold the teeth firmly in place. Damaged fibers can also lead to tooth mobility and eventual tooth loss. So, when gum disease is suspected, it is always advisable to visit a dentist and get them checked and cleaned if necessary.
These are some oral health practices which must be started early in life and followed religiously to get rich dividends.