Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Ambala Cantt. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nisha Gupta
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nisha GuptaYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor. I'm 28 years old and got married 1.5 years before. Since I have been affected by hbv, we were postponed the pregnancy. Now my husband is vaccinated and we are planning for a baby. Suggest me some tips to get healthy pregnancy with boy baby.
I am worried that I may b pregnant. I took medron for 5 days to get my periods back I also have pcos .bt I had sex with my bf using condom then the next day I bleed .its my periods or pregnancy? please help .thank you doctor.
While the very mention of the word ‘Farting’ makes some of you cringe and cover your nose, you can’t ignore the sheer obviousness of the whole process. It is as natural as eating, drinking, sleeping & other daily habits you associate yourself with. Farting occurs mainly when air is trapped within your body. Air might be swallowed during eating or from intestinal gas and chemical reactions in the stomach. In hindsight, farting can be a good thing. Don’t think so?
Here are 5 reasons for you to believe that farting is actually wonderful and not as gross as you think it might be:
- The hydrogen sulphide present in the fart is poisonous and smelly, but if used in small amount, is known to be beneficial in the prevention of heart disorders and strokes.
- The smelling farts containing hydrogen sulphide, which is known to be useful for slowing down the ageing process
- Farting, openly and without inhibition, while being in a relationship can actually be considered as taking a step forward in terms of honesty and comfort in the relationship. If you can share the process with your other half without hesitation and can accept the pungency that comes with it, then the relationship is definitely working well.
- Farting can work as a self-defensive mechanism, as proved by recent researchers.
- Holding your fart for a long time might cause uncomfortable conditions, such as bloated bowel movements and haemorrhoids. No matter how much you hold them, the farts will release themselves once you’re relaxed, especially when you’re sleeping. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
Hello Sir Myself Nadeem. My Age Is Eighteen. At my Face Many Pimples And Black Spots. How can I Remove It. I am taking Barbarious Aquarium Homoeopathic Tonic as Doctors Decision. Help me.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
When you are expecting, you are eating not only to nourish your body, but also to nourish the foetus growing within you. This has led to the common saying that when pregnancy, ‘eat for two’. However, more than the quantity you eat, it is important for you to make the right choices when it comes to what you are eating. Here are a few foods you should include in your diet to have a healthy pregnancy.
- Fruit and vegetables: Fruits and vegetables are rich sources of vitamins and minerals essential for your baby’s growth and development and to give you the energy you need. They also add fibre to your food and help prevent constipation thereby helping the digestive system function smoothly. To get the most benefits from fruits and vegetables, try eating them raw as much as possible.
- Starchy foods: Cereals and grains are essential carbohydrates that are needed when pregnant. To avoid excessive calorie intake, stay away from processed carbohydrates and instead pick whole grains, potatoes, unpolished rice, maize, millets etc to be part of your diet.
- Protein: Protein helps build muscle tissue and promotes development in the growing baby. It also helps with the development of the baby’s brain. Meat, fish, eggs, legumes, pulses and nuts are rich sources of proteins that should be essential parts of your diet. However, avoid excessive protein as it can lead to indigestion. Pick lean meats without skin and ensure that they are cooked properly before eating them. Avoid raw preparations such as sushi and raw oysters when pregnant.
- Dairy: To build strong bones your baby needs plenty of calcium. Calcium also helps regulate the use of fluids in your body. For this, it is essential that you have plenty of milk and milk products when pregnant. Wherever possible, choose fat-free variants to avoid excessive calorie intake.
- Lentils and nuts: Dried beans, lentils and nuts are rich sources of folic acid. Folic acid helps prevent congenital defects like spinal bifida etc that can affect the development of the baby’s spinal cord and brain. The liver is also a rich source of folic acid.
Not everything is good for you. Some things like saturate fats and foods that are high in sugar and salt content are best avoided when pregnant. These foods do not contribute much to your health but lead to weight gain and can increase your cholesterol levels. You should also try and limit your caffeine intake when pregnant. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.