Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nirmala M HiraniYour feedback matters!
Hi I am getting pregnant with 6 week n 2 day. Please suggest me diet n exercise in these day shall I eat non veg with small quantity?
I had my first baby on 20th November 2015 now I have missed my period due on 28 Oct 2016 and took a home pregnancy test and it came out positive. Is the time gap between the two pregnancy less than 12 months OK will there be any complications for the baby or me The first pregnancy had some complications in the first trimester with bleeding and cramping and during delivery epidural was used as I was not able to bare the pain and almost went hyper The baby was pulled with vacuum. Please advise.
Dear sir, My question is if pregnant lady can't eat properly because she always get vomit sence what we do can you please tell me the answer sir.
Hello. I was on medications duphaston (d12 to d23) normoz and glycomet for the past three months. I.e.march April and may. I had perfect 28 day cycle for those three months. Myfirat day of last period is 7th may. Today I am 5 days late. Negative pregnancy test. What has to be done. I am getting light headaches, loose motion, lotion like CM ,backaches, d7 to d12 I had clingen for infection. Last cycle. From day 13 v started TTC. Let me know what has to be done. I am confused whether I am pregnant.
I am married a year before but did not conceived a single time and I am having irregular periods PCOD and 6 months before I got thyroid.
I am 19 week pregnant and I have still not started feeling any movements of my baby. When will it start.
Hi sir Why my girl did not get pregnant even after I ejaculated inside her more than 50 times? During her periods. And after her periods even. Is she medically unfit to produce baby? I have been doing the same from 2 years. I would like to know if she is proper? Or is having unprotected sex during periods and after 3 days of periods does not not become pregnant?
Hello Doctor, I have not got periods yet. My due date was on 2 Feb nd I have taken test on 13 Feb it was negative nd consulted doc she told to take primolut tab for 3 days nd wait till 23 Feb. Nd told to consult if I don't get periods. Shal I wait till 23 feb or take another pregnancy test before 23 and my question is that after intercourse what is period to conceive. Please suggest me.
I'm suffering from pcod . What should I prefer to do to reduce the effect of pcod ? My weight is increasing day by day.
We are planning for baby from last six months. But I am not getting pregnant. I did not consult to any doctor yet. What can I do to get pregnant? Do I need to consult any doctor? Or wait for few more months. My age is 28. Please suggest.
Undigested food that lurks around in the digestive tract produces a host of disorders due to intestinal distress. These disorders range from acidity to gastro-oesophageal reflux and even colon diseases like cancer, irritable bowel syndrome, constipation, gallstones, ulcers and Crohn's disease. Cramps, nausea, vomiting, loose motions, gas, and acidity are some of the most common symptoms that visit the patient as a result of such ailments. There are many ways of dealing with such intestinal distress, as follows :-
- Diet: Introduce plenty of fibre into your diet to aid the digestion process. This can cut the risk of many such ailments and also aid in the treatment of the same. Intestinal distress is largely caused by food that is still lurking around in the digestive tract, so it is important to clean out the digestive system with plenty of fibre and water.
- Nutrition for better Digestive System Health: Food that is rich in minerals, vitamins, antioxidants and iron will help in creating a stronger system that cleanses the digestive tract and helps in reducing the production of excess acid in the stomach. A balanced diet with plenty of nutrition aids digestion and makes the immunity stronger.
- Study your Triggers: Watch out for foods that can trigger reflux action and other acidity related issues on the intake. These can include fatty food, fried and oily food as well as extremely spicy food. Stress is also a major trigger of intestinal distress, so it would be a good idea to avoid stressful situations or take medical help to deal with them in a better manner.
- Medication: Antacids and other medication to prevent the onset and growth of such distress can be sought out after due consultation with a medical practitioner. Medication will help in dealing with and altering the acid level production in the stomach.
- Surgery: In very extreme cases like ulcers and large size gallstones, surgery may be helpful so that you avoid rupturing the stomach's lining which can lead to a serious infection or even internal bleeding.
Knowing your triggers and getting into a better routine as far as your diet goes is as important as seeing a doctor about the severity of your case when it comes to intestinal distress.
To know more, take a private consultation today!
Mujhe bahut jayda bar yawning aati ek pure din khaskr free time or when i am travelling and even in the classroom. Also in the friend circle when generally we talk it feel so embressing what can i do give me suggestion.
I had married last 4.5 years but till date not had pregnancy. I had visited doctors also and told everything is good and there is chance to get pregnancy almost 100%. My age is 35 years.
I m 9 month pregnant and received too much swelling on my feet and ankles. My BP is always normal. Any remedy to avoid this problem?
Hello doctor, please help me. I had protected sex till now but I'm still scared about being pregnant. I had 2 days period and few hormonal changes during that like breast soreness and I even got a pus discharge from one of my nipple but after putting band aid it is all fine now. I had my period 7 days back and my tummy came out it isn't going inside. I'm so scared he never ejaculated inside my vagina even though he wore a condom. But still I'm worried. Please help me I'm so scared.
I'm having pain in my right side waist region from around 6 months, I was suffering from Herpes I took medicine & now I'm taking Neuro_mpg 75 (pregabalin & methylcobalamin capsules) but the pain still exist. Can you tell why its so.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!