Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nirdosh K Safaya
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nirdosh K SafayaYour feedback matters!
Hi my baby is 10 weeks old. He is on breast feed except once a day when I give him formula milk. Lately from 2 weeks he poops every 3 day. This time its the 4th day running n no poop. His stool is soft but he is very irritated because of gas. Paediatrician asked to giv Neopeptine 3 times a day. But since its becoming a regular affair from 2-3 weeks. What remedy do you suggest. Can neopeptine be given that often and what if my baby only poop with Neopeptine.
My Baby is 1 month old. She is now taking mothers milk & Lactodex. Grandparents were telling us to give a Cow milk to Baby because its much healthier than Packaged milk. Kindly suggest me can she take a Cow milk?
Sir my baby is 4 month old uskay neck pay kuch white little balls niklay plesae what is the reason ?
Is it okay if I give cow milk to my daughter? She is 10 months old now. And wat all things I can add in her daily diet?
My daughter who is 5 years old is having hypo thyroid and has been taking Thyronorm since she was 2 yrs. whenever she was prescribed with 37. 5 mg Thyronorm medicine her tsh count will be a little above the range and whenever she is prescribed with 59 mg Thyronorm, her tsh count will. Be below the range. What shall we do. When we give two days in a week with 50 mg and rest of the days with 37. 5 mg ,her count was within the range. Can we give like this (different dosage)?
My daughter is 3 and a half months. She was born on Dec 1st,14. Her weight is 5.4. As of her health she is a healthy baby. Her growth is good. She is 60 cm. But she didn't become fat at all. Ppl tell she looks like a 45 days old baby. I see other babies are very fat and healthy by this stage. I only breast feed her. No supliments. What to do to make her fat?
My 1 year old baby gets diaper rash frequently when I use candid b cream it becomes fine but again if I stop using that it comes. Second thing she do potty after each and every meal. Please suggest something for her.
Toothache is a painful dental condition that affects many people worldwide. At times the excruciating pain can drive a normal person insane. Cavity and tooth decay contribute to toothache in a big way. However, toothache can also be an indication of some serious dental ailments that needs immediate attention. The following factors/reasons can equally contribute to toothache (mild or severe).
- Tooth decay: Tooth decay and cavities are synonymous to unhealthy teeth and toothache. Cavities can also give rise to awkward complications like bad breath. Thus, proper dental care and hygiene is of topmost priority. It is highly recommended to brush the teeth three times daily.
- Accidental falls: Accidents incurred during sports or games often go unnoticed and untreated. This can invite unwanted complications like broken teeth, infections or inflammations resulting in toothache.
- Unhealthy gums: Bleeding, painful and swollen gums and many other gum ailments can severely affect the teeth. At an advanced stage, this can lead to unbearable toothache.
- Bruxism: Many people knowingly or unknowingly indulge in Bruxism or tooth grinding. Bruxism can have serious dental implications. It exerts tremendous pressure on the teeth and the supporting tissues. Eventually the jaw muscles also get affected, with toothache being the inevitable consequence.
- Decaying enamel: Healthy enamel implies healthy teeth. Factors like excessive intake of sweets, drinks and chocolates play a significant role in enamel decay. This can have a detrimental effect on the teeth resulting in toothache.
- Abscess, a serious dental ailment: Abscess is the manifestation of dental infections, whereby pus formation takes place between the gum and a tooth. Pus formation can also take place at the base of a tooth resulting in toothache.
- Cracked tooth syndrome: A fractured tooth often acts as a catalyst, leading to toothache. The crack on the tooth is so small that even an x-ray fails to reveal it. Factors like bruxism, tooth decay, to name a few; contribute to the Cracked Tooth Syndrome.
- The wisdom mystery: Lucky are those whose wisdom teeth erupt completely, at a single go. Impacted wisdom teeth can give a person sleepless nights. Misaligned teeth are no better.
- Toothache and periodontal complications: It is a serious condition leading to shooting pain and inflammation. The inflammation and pain affects the root of the tooth immensely. It usually results from infections in plaque formations.
- Sinus infections: In many cases, it has been found that sinus infection can lead to toothache. Positioned close to the upper back teeth, the sinuses give rise to what is known as a dull ache.
Toothache can be an amalgamation of many factors. Thus, it is very important to go for periodical dental & full body check ups.