Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Urologists online in New Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Niraj KumarYour feedback matters!
Sir my creatinine is very high. It is 4.43.but I do not have any problem in my body. Blood pressure is normal. No swelling. What should I do.
Sir. My wife had three miscarriages. Doctor told me my wife and I both had rubella igG. Positive. But it's not at all a problem. Recently I found prostate infection and I am taking treatment. My doubt is can this type of prostate or uti infection antibody may. Wrongly shown as rubella igG antibodies.
I have plies problem and swellings in anus outside. Sometimes blood in toilet. I have take so many medicine then blood are stop but swelling issue in still. May need an operation otherwise medicine remove them the swelling. Pls help me what I do.
I am suffering from enlarged prostate. Size is 140 cc. I was taking sabal sarulata for the last one and a half year with no/litter improvement. Now i am taking Rekeweg's R-25 for the last two months with some improvement. Kindly suggest some effective homeopathy medicine. I do not want to go for surgery. Thanks and regards.
Hi 1. I have 3 kidney stones in each kidney, taking urimax treatment. 2. Last two days, I have blood in my urine. Please advice.
Hi my friend consumed 30herfem tabs containing 100 mg elemental iron per day for 3 days. He had nausea and vomiting. But later he is fine. A week after that he was diagnosed with LFT (Liver Function Test) and serum creatinine everything is normal. This was happened 2 weeks ago. But now he's feeling weak slightly nausea and no hungry. So isn't he safe now. Is he still affected by iron overdose?
My mother age 63 weight 64 housewife, Medical conditions-diabetes on Insulin and other medicine+thyroid+high BP -controlled on medicine Recently diagnosed with serum creatinine of 2.13. Can it be controlled by medicine.
I have a kidney stone in my right kidney 2.5 MM approx in size Pls suggest me the best method to take it out.
Every time I eat something it does not digest properly. Immediately I need to use toilet. Please help me to solve the problem.
I am 63, male, and I suffer from urgent frequent (3 times) urination in nights and in days (3-4 times) when the sensation comes I should pass urine or motion immediately otherwise I could not control it. I am not a diabetic. kindly enlighten me.
I am 22 year female, feeling burning like sensation while urinating or afterwards. I have not gone through any sexual activity. Sometimes, the burning sensation urges even though not urinating. So, pls send me the recovery action.
Please provide me the list of food to be taken to reduce creatinine level and list of food to avoid to reduce creatinine level.
One single kidney in place of two is a scenario which is often termed as solitary kidney.
Who has a solitary kidney?
- Their body functions normally and are generally not unhealthy. This is also known as renal agenesis.
- In some cases, people are born with two kidneys with just one of them healthy and fully functional. The other one does not function fully or partially. This condition is known as kidney dysplasia.
- A person who had to undergo a kidney removal surgery (nephrectomy); such a surgery is conducted when a person has an infected kidney or diseased, malfunctioning/cancerous growths on the kidney.
- A person who has donated a kidney to someone who required kidney transplantation.
What potential health risks does a person with a solitary kidney have?
- Normally, a person born with a single kidney does not have any such potential health risks. They are generally healthy and lead normal lives.
- Later in life, there may or may not be slight loss or degradation in the functioning of the kidney.
- The life span of a person with a single kidney is normal. There is no apparent effect on the mortality rates.
What kind of special diet must a person with a single kidney follow?
- There is no need of any such special diet for a person with a single kidney.
- Normal healthy balanced diet with all the essential nutrients should suffice.
- You must be careful about your animal protein intake and calcium supplements.
- Drink sufficient quantity of water to remain hydrated all day and prevent the urine from turning acidic.
- Controlled consumption of alcohol and caffeine is a must. It is also important to reduce the consumption of aerated drinks.
Exercises and Physical activities for a person with a single kidney:
- A person with a solitary kidney can function like any other normal individual.
- You may also participate in sports. However, you must take enough precaution to prevent injuries to your kidney. Proper padding and protection around your lower abdominal region and back is of utmost necessity.
- You can hit the gym, run a marathon and nothing is impossible for you. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an urologist.