Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nimmi BhanYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from typhoid from 2 weeks n my age is 19 what should I do to recover is there any suggestion for this from you?
What are the symptoms of sinus headache and migraine? Actually some doctors said I have migraine and some said it's sinus I'm confused.
I am 25 years old and Married, I have ED problem, I didn't use cigarettes or alcohol or any effective medicines. How to make more erection? Give me some suggestions please.
How to increase my sperm count. I think my force of ejaculation is low. Can't pump semen deep in to her vagina. How to get a forceful ejaculation.
My husband does not have interest on sex. Even if I am with the most sexiest attire or going and giving him touch he is just blunt. He jst does not have the feeling of initiating any foreplay or return also give any foreplay. He is psychologically affected because of his mother s rude behaviour to him always. I have calmed him and also given him soothing love to come out of the mental stress. His penis is also soft. whenever he has some little interest , penis get soft upon penetration. It does not go inside vagina. And also ejaculation happens. Our fertility results are normal. Infact his sperm count is excellent as per reports. Its 3 years of our marriage and no intimacy level is there. Please help as we want to plan a child also. What to do.
How we can be save from swine flu ? Is there any vaccine that we need to administer ? Is it true that chicken and eggs are to be avoided ? kids go to school everyday how to take care of them so that they can be safe ?
I am suffering from gass problem whole day. I can't under stand how to fix it. Kindly help me for quick relive. Even also give some precaution. To do.
I have indigestion problem past 3 months and I am no able to eat properly even minimum diet. Please advice a remedy for it.
i m 66 n m diabetic too ,I do pranayam for i hr at 3 in the morning n go for walk i hr,Yet my sugar sometimes goes 118/131/147 fasting and pp 190/ 195/ 200.I take one apple every day and mousami also.I m a vegetarian and eat lot of vegetables.My bp 79/81/85 by 132/147/149 but i take bp cardace 2,5 mg.Evening too i take a walk for 45 minutes to avoid higher fasting sugar.Am i over doing my exercise.No 2 question to dermotogist.I get itching in the outer skin of my left eye particularly in the corner and aslo the finger jionts of my hands.I m given havolet for the hands and chlorocol H for the eye,What medicene would be appropriate for the skin in both the cases.
Hello doctor, how to increase digestion and bone health? My vitamin D3 level is very low, how to increase it? Is dangerous to have lower Vitamin D3 in blood?
I have suffer stomach pain & also back pain in few minutes then left. After a few second it again strikes. Sometimes right side stomach continually pain for 10 or 15 min then left I have done ultrasound 1 years ago report is normal how to overcome this pain help me?
Hiii I am 30 years old unmarried boy. Due to excitement I masturbate daily. Is it harmful for health? When I masturbate I got some relief.
I am 33 years old and I had a pain in my legs and hands from last few weeks and a headache too chakkar when I drive I am having a medicine of BP and a shivering too in my legs and hands basically it happens in morning when I get up.
I am 27 years old. I have a Problem of GERD from last one month. Please prescribe me any allopathy or ayurvedic treatment for GERD.
Hearing that a person is HIV positive instantly makes us wary of him or her and unconsciously we may begin avoiding social interactions with them. However, HIV does not spread through the air or by water and hence there is no reason to ostracize HIV positive people. To understand how to prevent the transmission of HIV it is essential to first understand how the virus is transferred from one person to another. There are three ways in which this virus can be transmitted from an HIV positive person to another. These are:
- Through blood
- Through bodily fluids such as semen and vaginal or rectal fluids
- From a mother to a child
Keeping this in mind, here are a few ways to prevent the transferring of HIV from one person to another.
- Use only Disposable Syringes: Getting pricked by a needle that has been used on a HIV positive patient can increase your risk of suffering from the disease. Hence, insist on using a fresh needle for blood tests etc. Also ensure that the syringe and needle and destroyed after being used.
- Registered Blood Banks: In case you need a blood transfusion, get blood only from registered blood banks. These blood banks need to run HIV screening tests before collecting blood and hence are guaranteed to have only HIV negative blood as opposed to local quacks.
- Use a Condom: The only way to prevent the transference of HIV cells while having intercourse is by using a condom. This is essential not only for vaginal intercourse but for anal intercourse as well.
- Get Tested: Today, an HIV screening test can be easily done and your results are guaranteed to be kept confidential. STDs can increase your risk of getting infected with HIV or spreading it to others. Get tested regularly for STDs and insist that your partners are checked for it as well. This is crucial if you have more than one sexual partner.
- Limit the Number of Sexual Partners: The more number of people you have sex with, the higher your chance of getting infected with the virus and transmitting it to others. Remember, HIV has no overt symptoms that are visible to the naked eye.
HIV cannot be cured but it can be controlled through medication. Hence, if you suffer from this disease, follow the doctor's prescription religiously to prevent transmitting the virus to your partner. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.