Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Last week I had intercourse with her but now she is saying very pain in her vagina so wt shall I do please give me suggestion.
My mother, age 39 is having uterine myoma (48*56) fr past 2 yrs. How much can it enlarge & can it burst?
I was supposed to get my periods on 6th of March but I have missed my periods for the first time. M scared and believe that m pregnant what should I do now coz I don't want to get pregnant. Are there any pills that can be taken and are safe.
What Are The Chances Of Getting Preg! If A Girl Is On Periods For 5Days And Had Protected Sex With Her Partner Using A Male Condom. On 6th Day of Her Periods, When Her Period Cycle is 30. Suppose She Miss Her Periods And It's Day 5 Her Periods Haven't Arrived. And Any Medicine Easily Available In Medical Stores That Can Avoid Pregnancy At This Point.?
Liposuction is very popular as a relatively quick and safe cosmetic surgery to get rid of excess fat. At one time, the procedure was even touted as a better alternative to healthy diet and exercise. Regardless of such myths, liposuction is an important development in cosmetic surgery. Indeed in certain cases (of extreme weight gain) liposuction is the first surgical procedure performed on the patient. Like all surgeries, liposuction has a few do's and don'ts, and they are:
- Keep your weight at a healthy level before surgery. The more the amount of fat is removed from your body, the greater is the risk involved in surgery, which is why controlling your weight pre surgery is important. Losing a large amount of weight leaves a lot of loose skin in your body, which can make your skin look saggy.
- Wear your compression garments. Compression garments help your skin compress over the area where the fat used to be, leaving smooth, tight skin.
- Continue exercising (with the go ahead of your doctor) after the procedure and follow a healthy diet to maintain your body.
- Maintain gentle activity for two weeks after the procedure. This will help in removing fluid deposition in the surgical area and prevent complications.
- Do not take anti inflammatory medicines like aspirin or ibuprofen as these medicines may cause bleeding complications. They also harm the body's immune system, which is detrimental to recovery.
- Do not smoke or drink while recovering as Nicotine disturbs normal skin growth, which may lead to permanent scars, while alcohol interferes with the effect of some medicines.
- Don't lift heavy objects or bend down immediately after the surgery. Your doctor will give you a more specific timeline as to when you can pursue such activities.
- Don't expect results from day one. You will see results after you have recovered from the surgery.
- Do not opt for liposuction specifically for weight loss. Liposuction is chiefly a procedure for shaping and contouring the fat in your body to give you that shape you always desired.
Related Tip: "Liposuction: When Will You Be Ready?"
My sister has problems in her vagina. Her vagina is very tight. So how I increase it large without pain.
An indian kitchen is full of health benefits. Indian cooking is such that almost every ingredient has some benefit or another.
Few herbs and their benefits are:
1. Garlic is a cure: raw garlic has immense health properties. It has cancer prevention and cure properties, boosts the immune system, cures infections & allergic reactions, cures colds, fevers & flu apart from having anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-viral properties. What one needs to do it eat half to one clove of garlic every single day. This will maintain immunity and prevention of internal infections. Ear infections can be treated with garlic and oil. This oil can be made by adding 5-6 cloves of chopped garlic in olive oil, keeping it aside for three to four days. After that, strain the oil and keep in a tight bottle.
2. Ginger, peppermint and fennel for stomach - these everyday food items aid digestion, digestive cramps and relieve gas. They also help heartburn and stop nausea & vomiting. These herbs are ideal for your digestion, making life easy. All three can be consumed in the form of tea.
3. Cinnamon for weight loss - has anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties. It is also good for weight loss. It has been proven that it kills bacteria and viruses up to almost 100%. It is advised to include it in tea or have a pinch of cinnamon powder with your early morning lemon-honey water.
4. Aloe vera completely heals - aloe vera has anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and antiviral properties. It is also known to heal burns and wounds, soothes stomach and helps multiple skin ailments.
5. Oregano fights diseases - oregano is a powerful antibiotic and happens to be more effective in neutralizing germs in comparison to chemical antibiotics.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
Me and my Wife last had sex on 18th May, her period was due on 24th May, We suspected that the condom broke and So I gave her an I-pill. The period arrived on 26th May. Now, we'll be having sex on 18th July. Just in case, will It be safe to still Give her an I-pill this time. (One Cycle has passed since last intercourse)
Hi,I got married three months back. 3 days before my wife had severe pain on her back, left abdomen, abdomen, knee and leg. Also had white discharge. We went to a gynaecologist and she said that my wife got infection in the uterus and it is usual in newly married couples. She prescribed two tablets paracetamol (sumol 650) and Cefixime dispersible tablet (Asert 200) and a ointment for the back pain. She had it for last 3 days. Still now my wife is having the pain (not in abdomen but back and legs) and whenever the pain occurs her body temperature is also increasing. She can't bear the pain. The gynae asked us to come after 5 days. Is it curable, How long will the pain remain?
My age is 29 years and my wife age is 27 yrs. But she is losing her sexual attraction as she always complains that she is tired. Due to this I am frustrated. Suggest on this.
Among the many steps you are taking to ensure a healthy pregnancy (prenatal visits, vitamins, good nutrition, exercise plans, etc.) should be dental care. Oral health is important not only for you, but for the health of your baby as well. Some dental problems may cause a greater risk for complications during pregnancy. And, the changes your body is going through, such as increased blood flow, can amount to dental problems that you have not previously experienced. The following are some conditions you will be at a higher risk for:
Pregnancy gingivitis- affects nearly 50% of expecting women and results in red, swollen gums that can cause tenderness and bleeding.
Pregnancy tumors- are non-cancerous tumors found on the gums as a result of gingivitis and dental plaque. They are harmless and usually recede after you have your baby, but see your dentist if you have pain or concerns.
Periodontal disease- without proper attention and oral hygiene, pregnancy gingivitis can turn into periodontal disease- an infection that attacks periodontal tissues and can pose a serious threat to pregnant women.
Here are some quick guidelines to help you avoid these conditions during pregnancy.
Do: try and schedule a visit to the dentist office if you are planning on becoming pregnant. That way your teeth can be professionally cleaned, your mouth can be examined, and any issues can be addressed prior to pregnancy.
Don't: avoid dental check-ups just because you are pregnant. Schedule a visit in your second trimester and make sure to tell your dentist of your condition as well as any medications you might be taking.
Do: pay attention to any changes in your gums during pregnancy. If you notice changes or are concerned, consult with your dentist.
Don't: have dental x-rays taken during pregnancy except during an emergency. As long as you keep your dental staff informed, they will work to take every necessary precaution to ensure your healthy pregnancy is a priority.
Do: continue regular brushing and flossing habits- even if you are suffering from morning sickness. If your toothpaste is too strong, ask your dentist to recommend a more bland type. Try to rinse your mouth with water after vomiting to remove harmful acids from your teeth.
Don't: have elective dental work done during pregnancy. While regular cleanings and maintenance are not harmful, it's best to avoid things like cosmetic procedures until after your baby is born.
Do: eat right for your baby and for your teeth. Baby's first teeth start developing around month three into your pregnancy. Healthy diets containing, milk, cheese, yogurt and other dairy products are a great source of essential minerals that are important for your dental health, as well as baby's developing teeth, gums and bones.
Childbirth comes within an age bracket. Women feel this more so than men. Career demands or other personal choices can delay the time to get pregnant. Thus, freezing your eggs can prove to be beneficial, if you delay childbirth to focus on your career or education, or if you have certain medical conditions such as cancer.
- Egg Retrieval: Before the eggs are harvested, there is a lot you have to do. The first month is spent taking blood tests and ultrasounds. In the second month, you will have to take medicines before your procedure for egg retrieval. Ultrasounds and blood tests are also conducted at this stage to monitor the growth of the eggs. Around the time of your ovulation, the eggs will be harvested. You will be lightly sedated during the procedure. After the procedure, you might feel bloated and experience cramping. At least 15 eggs are retrieved for optimum chances. The medicines prescribed are all hormone injections which you can self-administer.
- Freezing and Storage: The largest human cell is the egg. It is comprised mainly of water. When the eggs are frozen, crystals can form which can destroy it. So an anti-freeze replaces the water after the eggs are dehydrated. This prevents crystal formation. Eggs are frozen using vitrification. In this process, the eggs are either slowly or flash frozen. Eggs can be frozen for as long as 10 years. This does not hamper the quality.
- Risks: There is no guarantee that freezing eggs will lead to having a baby. Sometimes, eggs do not survive the freezing or the thaw.
- Advantages: For women who are suffering from cancer, freezing their eggs might be the best option. They might want to preserve their fertility before their cancer treatment starts. This is useful since radiation and chemotherapy can harm your chances of getting pregnant.
The obvious advantage of freezing your eggs would be the fact that it gives you time. It lets you decide and keeps you one step ahead of your biological clock. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.