Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. NimiYour feedback matters!
Im Kalai. Im 29 years old. My date of birth is 1988 .I got married and 21 months completed. Before marriage I don't have any menstrual problem. But after marriage my menstrual cycle had changed. Minimum 50 days or 55 days once only have periods. So I consult Doctor. Doctor said May be you have PCOS. Doctor confirm pcos after one scan. Nearly 9 months I am having treatment for pcos. Last wk I took harmon test. In my report Doctor said you hormones are changed something. Doctor told some Medical terms. Also Doctor said you have to take OC Pills for three months. So I'm going to take OC Pills with in ten days. What is the solution for my issue. Doctor.
Dear Doctor, I got unwanted pregnancy by chance about which I came to know just after skipping my periods, so that was 5 weeks pregnancy, that's why I had abortion pills for the first time which are usually recommended by various websites as well. It worked, but I did not get proper periods, I mean blood clots are coming but only with urine otherwise the pad is clear. But yes I am having very strong cramps after taking pills. I wanted to know that it's normal or I need to have pills again. Please guide me.
If having sex on the 8th day (counting from the first day of the period) of the menstrual cycle can lead to pregnancy in the case of irregular periods (periods will be late for 5 days to 1 week approximately).
Super Fact of the Day: You can lose up to 1.3 kgs a month, just by fidgeting! (350 calories per day)!
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
Hey doc I had sex last evening 17 may this is not my first time but during intercourse I got bleeding n it doesn't stop till now its nt period bcz I got my periods 15 days ago its vry light bleeding it stops n then again start bleeding please tell me what should I do.
Missing periods from 20 days. Negative is pregnancy test. Still is there any chance of getting Pregnancy? If yes what we need to do to prevent pregnancy?
Regarding periods. My last periods was on nov 11. Til now periods not happened. But if I put my finger in vagina I can see blood n even when I wipe after urination. But its not flowing outside. What to do to get my periods normal. Iveven took beta hcg test result was 1.2.
Hi. I am 27 years old. Unmarried. I have problems of white discharge from my puberty started. Because of that, I cannot manage myself and getting irritated and unhealthy.
I am 25years and have missed my periods by 8 days. What should I do I tried the home pregnancy test and its negative.
I have a small n movable lump on my right breast since ten years. There is no any pain till yet. I took medicines n have done tests like ultrasound, fnac. Its result was normal. But mammogram has not been done bcoz Dr. Told me its not allowed in my age 28. Is there any chance of cancer? please suggest me other best treatment regarding this problem.
I am 27 years old and have pcos for 6 years please suggest next steps (had undergone laparoscopy also but still pcos remains we are planning for our fist child please help).
Are you suffering from polycystic ovarian syndrome and are looking for an ideal remedy? Polycystic ovarian disease or PCOD is a common female health condition. It is a complex disorder and involves several factors which include insulin resistance, obesity, irregular menstrual bleeding, insufficient ovum production, and abnormal menstrual cycles. PCOD commonly occurs during the reproductive age of a woman and accounts for being a major cause of infertility.
According to Ayurvedic principles, PCOD occurs primarily due to the imbalance state of your doshas. The dosha vaishanmya is linked to the symptoms of PCOD, and the relationship between the doshas and lakshans is permanent.
PCOD is associated with stri beeja and rajah formation, along with medhodhantu to some extent. These should be attended to while the condition is being treated. The Ayurvedic treatment of PCOD aims at providing ideal care by correction of the ama dosha. By this, you achieve koshta shuddi, which in turn regularizes your tridoshas. The way or approach towards Ayurvedic treatment for PCOD includes the following:
- Treatment of agnimandya at both dhatwagni and jataragni levels.
- The alleviation of sroto avarodha is an essential part of PCOD treatment using Ayurveda. You should undertake purificatory therapies which are based on the grade of your doshic vitialation, and the exact area of affliction. These should be followed by rasayana drugs, which are free radical scavenging agents.
- The regularization of the apana Vata is essential as well. You must firmly avoid vihara and kaphkara ahara.
- Yoga and meditation are very important for the Ayurvedic treatment of PCOD. You should perform yoga asanas regularly. Some of the ideal postures for PCOD management include sarvangasana, matyasana, and shavasana.
- It is also very important for you to work out regularly, undertake different physical exercises. This will make your overall life much healthier.
- You must follow a healthy, www.lybrate.com/treatment-for-healthy-diet, which should consist of fresh vegetables and fruits.
Ayurvedic herbs for the treatment of PCOD
- The varuna crataeva nurvala is an effective herb which helps in the clearance of channels, which reduces your cyst’s size.
- You can try hareetaki because of its amazing laxative effects, which reduce the morbidity of your body.
- Bilva or aegle marmelos heps in reducing the size of your growth, via its digestive effect.
- Strotasshuddhi is required and herbs likes Punarnava, kaphhar medicines are advised.
- Phytooestrogen sources and female tonic Shatavari is very much advised.
- Drugs like methika, karela, meshashringi etc. all anti-diabetic drugs as these drugs decreases tissue level peripheral insulin resistance and hyperinsulinemia, which being the chief pathological sequence in PCOD.
- Guduchi is another effective remedy for PCOD and has a rejuvenating effect.
- Kanchnar is the drug of choice for Thyroid as per AYURVEDA, Strotasshuddhi is done by using Trikatu, Punarnava and other medicines. Rasayan like Shatavari are advised for enhancing female hormones.
If you are experiencing any symptom of PCOD, it is recommended for you to consult an Ayurvedic practitioner. This ensures that proper diagnosis is undertaken so that you can start treating the condition as early as possible.