Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nidhi Sharma
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Nidhi SharmaYour feedback matters!
Dear sir/ madam I am a 19 year old guy. My weight is 58 kg and height is 156 cm. When I stands up from squat position then I realises some pain knee and if I do cycling then some sound comes from knee bone. I suppose it is problem related to lack of calcium in bones because this problem in my family members also. Doctor please tell me which thing I can eat and which I can not eat to avoid this problem. I can not sit for half of hour in squat position and this is become big problem after some time.Please suggest me.
Recently, my father took treatment for sugar test. And the report says that he has 142 mg/dl on fasting blood sugar and 218 mg/dl on post prandial blood sugar. Reports of urine test says fasting urine sugar is green colour ppt and post prandial urine sugar is yellow colour ppt. What does it mean?
My weight is very low compression to my age, my face is not glow, many medicine used ashwgandha, nutrigain, sanyasi Ayurveda, endura maas, vasant kusumakar ras, chawanprash, protinex, safed musli, shatavri, calcium syp, practin, menabol, honey, til, badam, juice, paneer etc but not improvement. My HB 13+, but my weight not increase, my diet breakfast 3parontha, lunch 4roti, dinner 3-4 roti, mid day fruit salad juice use, I have used anaar juice but no improvement. My kamar 30 inch. I want to 32+. please help me, my weight is 54, I want to 70+. please advice which method use to weight gain. Main doctor ko bhi dikha chuka hu vo sugar check krte hai or blood jaanch, vo kehte normal hai, vo kehte patla hona koi buri baat nhi, but I want to weight gain, mera work chemist shop pe baithna or kuch time hospital main. please plz please sahi advice do kya kru bus mujhe mota kro, sanyasi Ayurveda medicine se ek baar mota ho bhi gya tha but usko chodne ke baad phir vaisa. please help me.
Hi I am 32 years old male, I am having migraine head ache for the last 3 years. Is there any treatment avail for this ?
When you start arguing during the bedtime, your mind will be full of thoughts, mostly negative ones. You will get irritated and agitated. A research has shown that fighting with someone at bedtime will preserve the negative emotions until you wake up.
This is about my friend who had unprotected sex with her bf on the night of 24th march, next morning she took i-pill. After seven days i.e this saturday she got periods but they lasted only for 2 days, otherwise her periods last for 5 days. She said it was a heavy flow on first day and then on 2nd day, there was nothing, her actual periods date is supposed to be on 17th this month. She searched about it over web and now extremely worried becoz she is getting symptoms like breast pain, fatigue,mood swings, taste change etc, which according to internet sites, are symptoms of pregnancy. Plzz clear our doubt, are there any chances of pregnancy or she is safe. Would be a great help because she is badly worried.
Dear doc. From last 1 week I have seen my urine is yellowish and slightly continues pain in left side of abdomen and also I go frequently in toilet. I just test my esr which is extremely high that is 135.5. What I do please suggest? my age is 34 and I am neither dibitic nor chain smoker or drinker.
Healthy, glowing skin is what they call 'neighbour's envy, owner's pride'. Stop being jealous janet and get off your chair because you need to do a little homework to get that glowing skin. Some women look like they have inherited the glow without a day's work but in reality, good skin is a result of constant care and solutions that suit them right. Here are some fail proof techniques that women with great skin follow.
1. They cleanse it right: Cleansing the skin is almost done like a ritual. It has its set of rules which differ from skin to skin. As a base rule, women with good complexion do it at least twice a day - once in the morning and once before bed. It helps clear the oil, dirt, impurities and make up that clogs the pores and lets the skin breath. Use lukewarm water and a creamy cleanser. Let the cleanser sit on your skin for a minute while you gently rub it in before you wash off. This is one step women with good skin simply don't miss.
2. They remember their ctm: You know what the c stands for, now you need to follow it with a toning and moisturizing ritual to keep your skin soft and supple. Learn to differentiate between night and day moisturizers. You day moisturizer needs to contribute to your spf protection while your night moisturizer should be hydrating.
3. They use a good night cream: Night time is when your skin gets to relax and rejuvenate. Help this process by adding a good night cream to your daily ritual. A retinoid cream, for example, is a vitamin a derivative rich in collagen which helps in skin repair. They can also help reduce the occurrence of fine lines and pimples.
4. They work on their blemishes: Some have puffy eyes, others have dark circles or sun spots and may be even a couple of wrinkles here and there. But all these flaws can be steadily worked upon on a daily basis to reduce the skin problems and prevent appearance of new ones.
5. They follow the antioxidant mantra: Foods rich in omega 3 and antioxidant-rich foods like blueberries, green leafy veggies, and green tea help reduce the effects of aging to add a youthful glow to the skin. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!