Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Nidhi SharmaYour feedback matters!
Hi im 27 year old female .i had recent episode of fever, and throat infection for dat I took amoxyclav bd for 5 days, it got subsided by one week but I developed watery nasal discharge and post nasal drip which is on and off. Which is not getting relieved by medications. Discharge is pure watery. And general malaise. I used azelastine nasal drops and hot water steam but of no use. Can you help me with diagnosis and treatment.
I have skin allergy from my childhood. It's very severe. I had suffered 7 years ago and now it's coming back again. I have observed that wen ever I put on weight I gt allergy. I take allegra 180 n it gives relief but again the skin rash comes back. I had undergone all medical test. please suggest me.
I get a lot of acnes on my face in summer. As the season is approaching I need some serious help. Its really irritable. Help me out here.
Migraine is a type of headache which can occur in varied intensities; the pain resulting from a migraine is pulsating and throbbing. This sort of a headache is usually accompanied by extreme sensitivity to sounds and light as well as severe nausea. One feature that significantly differentiates between migraine and any other type of headache is that the headache resulting from migraines usually develops on any one side of the head.
Causes of Migraine-
The exact cause behind migraine is yet to be fully understood. Migraines are thought to be a result of combination of genetic and environmental factors.In majority of cases, migraines tend to run in families . There are few well known trigger factors for migraine. These are – stress, exertion, gastric disturbances, eating heavy food stuff, taking alcoholic drinks, coffee intake, hormone changes in females.
Symptoms of Migraine-
The most characteristic symptom of migraine is one sided headache mostly of violent, throbbing and pulsating in nature. The accompanying symptoms include nausea, vomiting, blurring of vision, flashes of light before eyes, double vision, light/sound sensitivity, confusion and weakness.
Homeopathic Treatment for Migraine Headaches-
Conventional mode of treatment only gives temporary relief in migraine cases. While homeopathic relief for migraine promises a permanent cure for headaches. Homeopathic medicines treat the person as a whole and try to eradicate the tendency towards a particular disease. Homeopathic treatment for migraine is done in two phases. In first phase, the homeopathic medicines aims to reduce the intensity and frequency of migraine attacks. In second phase. homeopathic medicines works to eradicate the chronic tendency to migraines. Some of the commonly used homeopathic treatments for migraines have been discussed below:
- Glonoine: This can be a very effective remedy if the symptoms include redness of the skin and a sensation of rush of blood to the head. The pain in the head is usually aggravated when you are out in the sun.
- Belladonna: Belladonna is the most effective remedy for migraines if you experience symptoms of a throbbing headache in parts of your head. The pain tends to worsen by sudden movements, sound or light.
- Natrum muriaticum: Migraines that are caused by mental stress or grief are very effectively treated by Natrum muriaticum. These headaches may be accompanied by temporary loss of vision. These symptoms tend to aggravate during the day.
- Sanguinaria: This remedy is effective in treating any pain that starts on the right side of the head and spreads to the right eye. Usually, the veins around the sides of the head tend to become enlarged.
- Warning:Never treat yourself for migraine problems. Any form of migraine is complex and treatment needs to be supervised by an experienced health practitioner.
Is tender coconut good for diabetic patient? Which vegetables and fruits should be avoided in diabetes.
I am 70 years old male and I am having gas trouble for the past few years, especially in the morning at the time of getting out of my bed. I am advised to take Veloz M and Digeplex ready mix .Even then I find no improvement .I have undergone bypass surgery and thereby taking Ecosprin 75. Will this be a cause for the above said complaint? What is the remedy doctor?
I have blemishes around my mouth and my forehead got tanned and they look so odd from the other parts of the face. I consulted a skin specialist but no use. Could you suggest me how to get an even glowing skin?
Supplement called tribulus terrestris is useful in increasing testosterone level or not.Please tell.
From last few month I feel some heaviness in my feet after knee, my weight is approx 95, I do not have any sugar and BP, what I should do, please explain, from few month I have pain in left shoulder.
Hello. I am a 24 years old student, depressed because of concern related to my male organ health. Worried about its size. Anybody have solution?
Having skin problem, having light blacks around eyes. Having pores on faces. And pimples. I want to know also. Whenever I masturbate I saw pimples emerging from my face it took 7-10days to hide. But do not hide completely. Even I Consulted sexologist he asked to consult skin specialist. My treatment depends on you. In such large no of doctors I trusted to consult you.
I am 21 years old female I am suffering from asthma plzz give me some suggestion because I can not take medicine because medicine react on my body very badly.
Hey, I am 24 years old n having my wedding next month i. E. 22 April, 2016. I want to do the smoothing treatment for my hairs, will you please suggest me which one is good oral or well? My hairs are thin and wavy.
Kuch dino se mere pairo me apne aap crackes aa rh h.daily vesline or crack cream use kr rh hu fir bhi kuch asar nhi ho rh h.24 hours shocks b pehanti hu. Main pani me bhi jyada nhi rehti hu. Aisa mere sath pehli bar hua h.plz help me. Solve my problem.
My necks and half of the hands colour tone is very dark as compare to my body. How I can remove that tanned skin. Anything that I can apply to nourish my skin to get d same colour? Need suggestions please.
Hi My hair is falling very fast. Suggest me any medicine or any treatment. I wil be thank full to you.
Dear sir I'm 18 year old and my head is full of white hair please help me doctor? Please reply fast please.
Use of contraceptives is really important to avoid unwanted pregnancy. Countries like China and India, facing the problem of population explosion lay more stress on the use of contraceptives. However, you must always use or take oral and barrier contraceptives following the advice of a medical practitioner unless it is absolutely necessary to go ahead without consultation. The reason behind medical assistance is your own health. Contraceptive methods do have a vast range of side effects that can result in health hazards. There are various kinds of contraceptives; each having its own set of advantages and disadvantages. Being acquainted with the side effects of some contraceptive methods can help you choose wisely in times of need.
- Possible side-effects of using condoms: Some men are allergic to latex. Using condoms can lead to heightened sensitivity. It can also lead to rashes in your genitals. Condoms are not foolproof. They do not provide total protection against sexually transmitted infections, HPV or against Syphilis and Herpes. These diseases can be contracted by coming in contact with genital skin that is not covered by a condom.
- Possible side-effects of a Contraceptive Film: A contraceptive film might act as an interruption in your sexual activities if it is not placed properly, that is to say it must come in contact with the cervix to be effective. Using the film nonoxynol- very frequently can make you susceptible to life threatening diseases like HIV and other STIs.
- Possible side-effects of a Cervical Cap: A cervical cap has to be inserted by a clinician and requires immense care to be fitted in later. Some of its side - effects can be of serious concern. If it is left inside for more than forty eight hours, it can result in toxic shock syndrome. Toxic shock syndrome is an infection that mars your overall health. It is also known to increase the chances of inflammation of the surface of your cervix.
- Possible side-effects of Progestin only pills: Progestin only pills or mini pills can subject you to long- lasting depression. It can make you feel bloated and can actually increase your weight to a great extent if used on a regular basis. Minipills lead to irregularities in your menstrual cycle and might also make bleeding during menstruation scanty.
- Possible side-effects of combined oral contraceptives: If this is your first month on combined oral contraceptives, you might feel nauseous and they can give you a terrible headache. Women taking these pills have a higher chance of developing cervical dysplasia. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.