Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nidhi Sharma
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Nidhi SharmaYour feedback matters!
During pregnancy a woman’s body undergoes constant changes. The entire body tries to accommodate place for the growing uterus as hormones levels drastically fluctuate and ligaments stretched. Pelvic pain and the ensuing discomfort around this time is a common phenomenon experienced by most women.
Though the pain may be harmless, at times it may also lead to serious repercussions. Therefore the identification of the causes that lead to pelvic pain during pregnancy is crucial. Some of them are:
- Accommodation pain: In the initial stages of pregnancy, women may experience cramps which are akin to the pain that precedes menstruation. However, in the case of pregnant women, the pain leads to no bleeding, but in all probability, is caused due to the expansion of the uterus.
- Round ligament pain: Amidst the host of changes that the body goes through, the ligament that goes from the uterus to the groin also undergoes a change; it expands. This is responsible for the pain in the sides especially when women are walking or getting up from a chair.
- Baby’s weight: As the weight of the fetus begins to increase it exerts a pressure on the nerves that move from the vagina to the legs. This causes a dull pain in the pelvic region which increases considerably with walking and riding a car. This is most commonly felt by women who are in their third trimester.
- Urinary Tract Infection: According to reports, most women suffer from urinary tract infection or UTI during pregnancy. This results in uncontrolled, often times, bloody urination and a pain in the abdomen. This is a major cause of concern as, if untreated, it infects the kidneys which in turn increases the risk of an early labour.
- Miscarriage: In the first trimester, a pain in the abdomen may be an indication of a miscarriage. In such a situation, the pain is followed by bleeding and cramps.
- Early labour: During pregnancy, an intermittent pain in the pelvic area and a back ache can also be suggestive of an early labour. If the contractions continue for over two hours after taking the necessary precautions like urinating and taking rest, it may be a sign of an early labor.
I am 75 years male suffering from secondary metastatic lung lesions for last two years. Have taken 12 doses of chemo and is at present on oral medication. I have lot of itching on my body inspite of the fact that I regularly apply mustard oil after bath. Can you please Suggest some remedy to avoid itching. Thanks and regards.
I am suffering with a lot of pain in two of my tooth because of tooth sensitivity the moment I eat or drink something cold the pain increases. Please suggest what could be the remedy.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I have dark spots below my eyes and I also have red eyes. My eyes are burning a lot. What shall I do to eradicate these things.
I have irregular periods. I have piles, constipation, hairfall problem. I'm overweight also. What should i do?
Hi. Am 22 years old female. Last 6 months am having severe hairfall. I was using pantene hair fall shampoo n nw I am using Himalaya anti hair fall shampoo but results remains the same. My hair is smooth and long but it looks thinner. please help with this.
One of my tooth needs to be extracted but with the best of my ability I cant open mouth enough that is required by dentist to perform extraction.Please help
2. For decreasing pain try to do simple calf stretches and leg stretches for few minutes before walking.
3. Also try doing back and abdominal or core strengthening exercises. It will help leg and back pain immediately.
5. Posture plays a very vital role. Keep that tummy muscles tight and back straight while walking or doing daily chores.
6. Get enrolled in a yoga or stretching exercise program to keep up motivation.