Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Vikaspuri. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Nidhi Khandelwal AwasthyYour feedback matters!
Am I pregnant? What should I be eating? Is it normal to be this tired? How can I help my partner during labour?
Recently I have got married. My sex life is also good (regular), but my wife told me that she has some pain during urine on her vagina. And she take more time to urine on bathroom. Please suggest me about the this.
Sir i am staying in hostel so am do gay sex with my friend one day while sex with my friend blood is bleed from my penis .I want a suggestion from male doctor please .
Hi Sir, This is Badri, I am recently married having a doubt. When I am feeling sperm is coming outside that time I am putting my pennies outside. Is there is any chance to get my wife pregnant ? Thanks, Badri.
If I take a contraceptive pill to avoid unwanted pregnancy is there any risk associated? Should I consult ant doctor?
Namasty sir, I am 25 years old and I am female. Yesterday I did sonography but I have a problem I am not understanding the meaning of minimum free fluid in POD and in utres 7.5×4.3×3.3 cm or BT=6.7 mm.
My wife she is 48 years now. She is complaining of severe pain in her Right side Breast. Also she is going through mane pause. What is the reason & to whom shall I take her for check up.
Fatigue and weakness
Fuzzy vision and eye floaters
Hair loss or thinning of hair
Pain in the lower back
Premature ejaculation and soft erections (in men)
Seminal leakage (in men)
For some, masturbating is simply a method for discharging the overabundance vitality that is repressed, because of absence of satisfactory physical activity. Arranging for a solid workout routine won't just keep you physically fit yet can likewise diminish the need to masturbate unnecessarily every day.
Milk with saffron-
Drink glass of warm milk mixed with 2-3 strands of saffron before going to sleep can reverse the masturbation addiction.
Ginger is known as an effective antioxidant. Consuming ginger and honey mixture daily to improve your blood circulation and it will ensure you from yielding to the temptation of masturbating. Add ginger in your regular diet.
Cranberry and orange
Drink cranberry and orange juice every day. It will supply essential nutrients to your body, thus compensating the side-effects of over-masturbation like physical, mental and sexual exhaustion.
Time is precious - get up
On the off chance that you invest the vast majority of your time alone at home, in your room, you may feel enticed to masturbate, just to feel somewhat better. Make it a point to go out for a couple of hours daily, regardless of the fact that it is just to strive for a walk or run a couple of errands. Enter your room just when you are prepared to rest.
Individuals who are under a ton of anxiety attempt to feel good by masturbating. Then again, the inclination of prosperity achieved by masturbation is makeshift and you may experience weariness or emotions of blame at a latter point of time. As far as relaxing is concerned, different strategies like yoga, meditation, deep breathing, tai chi and massage treatment are a ton more successful. Additionally, these procedures ease stress, as well as help you like yourself over the long haul.
Eat more soybean products and try to reduce excessive caffeine from your diet. Increase consumption of nutty foods like peanuts, sunflower seeds. Also eat more green vegetables, sea foods and avoid red meat and too much dairy product. Instead of soda, drinking fresh orange juice or cranberry juice and, of course, drink 8-9 glasses of water daily.
Zinc rich diet
Increase consumption of foods rich in zinc. It will help to deal with the negative side-effects of over-masturbation.
I am diabetic frm last 6months and im also very obese I hav joined gym im taking my diabetes medicines i. E glycomet gp1 2 times in morning b4 breakfast n before dinner im having healthy diet but after gyming I feel very very exhausted very tired my legs starts paining n I feel like sleeping.
Hi I'm the mother having query. My girl baby is 7wks old and she cries a lot at least once in a day continuously for 4-5hrs before it was in the nite now she has changed to day. She keeps changing her sleep timings too. We try al the ways to make her stop crying. we can do that oly aft 5hrs. Initially I used to feed her every 10-15mins. Now I do it half an hr once or one hr once if she is quite. When will she be normal baby n not a colic baby. Please consider this as priority and answer my question.. I feel like crying when she cries.
Eating oily like ghee butter and milk in last trimester is not good for my baby pls tell . I am 7 month pregnant and my 8 will soon started .will it harden my uterus and pls tell is it not good for normal delivery .
I don't have regular periods. It happens approximately after 45 days that too very less. Kindly advice solution.
I am 25 years old. May 6th 2015 is my married is finished but still not conceive. Not pregnant. What can I do?
Hlo I am pregnant for 1 month I feel pain in lower abdomen and vagina I feel periods come out its normal signs or abnormal plzzz answer me.
Main ne apni girl friend se sex Kia hai. Aur condom phat gia aur ab uski period ki date pe period nai aa rahy. Is bt ko 10 din huye hain. please mujhy pregnancy khatam karny ki medicine bta dain. Plz.
I am 8 month pregnant. I try to control my urine to come out at the night. Is it harmful for my baby?
I am 24 year female and I am 5 week pregnant but in tvs its detected no cardiac activity .what I will do in this case its my first baby. Help me out.
I have a periodic issue from last few month after marriage. My period date are not constant n m overweight too. 5.6 height weight 95 kg.
Your heart isn't one of the most important organs of your body, just like that. But it is nowadays, in constant danger with the rampant growth of heart disease, a leading cause of deaths around the world. Apart from your lifestyle choices, what you consume on a regular basis has a huge impact on the health of your heart. Unhealthy foods are the main reason the world is fatter and sicker than ever before. Surprisingly, some of these foods are considered healthy by many people.
Here are 6 health foods that are really junk foods in disguise:
- Processed 'Low-Fat' and 'Fat-Free' Foods: The 'war' on saturated fats is the biggest mistake in the history of nutrition. It was based on weak evidence, which has now been completely debunked. When this started, processed food manufacturers jumped on the bandwagon and started removing the fat from foods. But there is a huge problem, food tastes horrible when the fat has been removed. That's why they added a whole bunch of sugar to compensate. Saturated fat is harmless, but added sugar is incredibly harmful when consumed in excess. The words 'low-fat' or 'fat-free' on a packaging usually mean that it is a highly processed product that is loaded with sugar.
- Fruit Juices, Which are Basically Just Liquid Sugar: A lot of people believe fruit juices to be healthy. They must be, because they come from fruit, right? But a lot of the fruit juices you find in the supermarket isn't really fruit juice. Sometimes, there isn't even any actual fruit in there, just chemicals that taste like fruit. What you are drinking is basically just fruit flavoured sugar water. That being said, even if you are drinking 100% quality fruit juice, it is still a bad idea. Fruit juice is like fruit, except with all the good stuff (like the fibre) taken out, the main thing left of the actual fruit is the sugar. If you didn't know, fruit juice actually contains a similar amount of sugar as a sugar sweetened beverage.
- Heart Healthy & Whole Wheat: Most whole wheat products are not really made from whole wheat. The grains have been pulverized into very fine flour, making them raise blood sugar just as fast as their refined counterparts. In fact, whole wheat bread can have a similar glycemic index as white bread. But even true whole wheat may be a bad idea, because modern wheat is unhealthy as compared to the wheat our grandparents ate. There are studies showing that modern wheat may cause inflammation and increased cholesterol levels, at least when compared to the older varieties. Whereas, wheat may have been a relatively healthy grain back in the day, the stuff most people are eating today is best avoided.
- Margarine: Butter was demonized back in the day, due to the high saturated fat content. Various health experts started promoting margarine instead. Back in the day, margarine used to be high in trans fats. These days, it has less trans fats than before, but is still loaded with refined vegetable oils. Margarine is not a food, it is an assembly of chemicals and refined oils that have been made to look and taste like food. If you want to improve your health, eat real butter, but avoid processed margarine and other fake foods like the plague.
- Vegetable Oils: We are often advised to eat seed and vegetable oils. This includes Soybean oil, Canola oil and numerous others. This is based on the fact that these oils have been shown to lower blood cholesterol levels, at least in the short term. However, it is important to keep in mind that blood cholesterol is a risk factor and not a disease in itself. Even though vegetable oils can improve a risk factor, there is no guarantee that they will help prevent actual hard endpoints like heart attacks or death, which is what really counts. In fact, several controlled trials have shown that despite lowering cholesterol, these oils can increase the risk of death from both heart disease and cancer. So eat healthy, natural fats like ghee, cold pressed coconut oil, cold pressed sesame oil, cold pressed mustard oil and olive oil, but avoid processed vegetable oils as if your life depended on it (it does).
- Most Processed Breakfast Cereals: The way some breakfast cereals are marketed, is a disgrace. Many of them, including those that are marketed towards children, have all sorts of health claims plastered on the box. This includes misleading things like 'whole grain' or 'low fat'. But when you actually look at the ingredients list, you see that it is almost nothing, but refined grains, sugar and artificial chemicals. The truth is, if the packaging of a food says that it is healthy, then it probably is not. The truly healthy foods are those that do not need any health claims like whole, single ingredient foods. Real food doesn't even need an ingredient list, because real food is the ingredient.