Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Nidhi ChopraYour feedback matters!
I am having chronic cough since last ten days and it is getting into severe congestion. I have tried medicines prescribed by doctor, but m not getting well.
My baby completed 4 months on 26th March 2016, yesterday we went to Qutub minor and might be she has effected by sunday. Today she is feeling fever one of Frnd doctor advice for Calpol Drop and one more Calcarea phos (German) for teeth development. Kindly suggest and oblige. Thanks and regards.
Hello Lybrate doc, after how many days the symptoms of pregnancy starts. After our intercourse. When the period is due. please suggest.
I am 25 years old . Few days ago first time I was suffered from chest pain. It was too horrible pain I went too local doctor .he gave me some medicine i'm ok. Now should I go further treatment for it ?
Food whatever I take do not digest quickly, it takes 8 hrs. I feel tightness to exhaust latrine in the morning. Dinner is almost half digested upto next morning. I never feel light from whole day to night.
I am 27 years old when I want to sleep my chest ribs whole chest was paining why like a heart attak morning cheast pain was gone pain only when I sleep please tell me any major problem 8 years back I was suffer tb dots 8 month treatment tablets they was cure now chest pain why tb dots is comeback doctor.
Sir, I am injured in bike accident two years back. My right hand not working. Doctor required investigations were done and diagnosed as RIGHT BRANCHIAL PLEXUS INJURY. My right hand till not working. How to recovery my hand as before.
Taking bath at everyday morning. As a result of that I feel heaviness on my head. And also headache. Even when I grow more hair. I feel heaviness on my head. So that I cant grow more hair. Please tell me a solution. To get rid of from this headache and head heaviness.
Sir/madam, I have been diagnosed with Jaundice for a week now and my bilirubin level is at 5.6.I want to know what are should be my next steps for a speedy recovery. I have general anxiety disorder as well so I am not being able to cope with this news and I am very stressed most of the time even when I am resting.
Arthritis is defined as a disease that causes painful inflammation and stiffness in joints. There are some food items, which you should avoid if you are suffering from arthritis since they can worsen your condition and lead to inflammation and joint pain. Stick to a smart, nutritious diet that doesn't make you gain weight.
The following food items should be struck off your daily meals:
- Red Meat: Red meat has high levels of saturated fat. Patients of arthritis must avoid consuming foods containing saturated fat because they contribute to obesity. They also contain Omega-6 fatty acids, which lead to inflammation if the intake is high. Red meat contributes to higher overall fat and calorie intake.
- Sugar and Refined Flour: Sugar and refined flour may cause an upsurge in blood sugar levels. When there is a spike in your blood sugar levels, the body produces a pro-inflammatory chemical called cytokines to break down the carbohydrates. This results in inflammation, worsening your arthritis symptoms. They also increase your weight, putting more and more pressure on the joints.
- Fried Foods: Eliminating fried foods from your diet helps in reducing the levels of inflammation. Fried foods increase oxidation in the body's cells due to toxins called advanced glycation endproducts or age. They are high in fat and lead to obesity. Moreover, most restaurants use hydrogenated oils which are rich in trans fats. Trans fats are even more harmful than saturated fats when it comes to inflammation, chronic heart diseases and other health problems.
- Alcohol and tobacco: High intake of alcohol causes a surge in the body levels of CRP or C - reactive protein which is a powerful agent of inflammation. The risk of developing rheumatoid arthritis is higher among smokers.
- Processed Foods: Foods that are ready to eat and require minimal cooking contain several ingredients that cause inflammation. They are loaded with saturated fats, refined flour and sugar and are extremely unhealthy and worsen arthritic pain.
- Corn Oil: Many foods, especially baked foods, are cooked in corn oil or other oils which are rich in omega 6 fatty acids and trigger inflammation. Corn oil can be replaced with olive oil that is rich in omega 3 fatty acids which is anti-inflammatory. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.