Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nidhi Bansal
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nidhi BansalYour feedback matters!
Had unprotected sex and took an ipill but d guy did not ejaculated inside .still can get pregnant was on allopathy hormonal treatment and now is in ayurvedic one.
I'm having burning sensation in my vagina after having inter course with my husband. At that time I do not any leakage in my vagina. I do not any infection in my vagina. My genealogist checked me and they have done urine cultural test but no infection was found. Whether my husband have any problem, what test should be done for me. I'm having doubt on my husband whether he have any other relationship so this type of problem are arising. Please tel me the suggestion.
I am 25 years pregnant with my first baby. currently I am 31 weeks I had an emergent cerclage placed at 23 weeks due to short cervix with funneling. I had no complications so far through out my pregnancy. I'll be meeting my husband after 2 months and we mutually decided there will be no intercourse but causing each other. Is this ok with cerclage and what if I get WET during his caressing Please advice me. Does getting wet cause any infection or irritation to cerclage .
My gf love to do anal sex now a days but i'm not interested on tat becoz of any effects may occur. So please clear my doubt is thr any problem in anal sex. Thanks for your kind answer.
I am 23 years old, unmarried ,last week I had safe sex by using condom by my partner and after few hours I stated my periods ,which are missed during last two months, I am totally tensed so much, whether there is a chances of pregnancy? At first day of periods I took ginette 35, what are the consequences please suggest me as early as possible. Thanks.
I have been using condoms since 9 years. My question: whether is there any chance to my wife to get affected by my use of condom while intercourse?
Last time I got periods on 8 feb 2016 and this time I got periods in 11 march 2016. And Always I got periods by irregularity. On the third day of my period on 13 march I have intercourse with my partner and I think we did a mistake and we did not use any precaution. And I got little bleeding on the 3rd day And I go toilet after the intercourse. So is there any chances of pregnancy or not? And actually I do nt want pregnant in this time so please give me suggestion what should I do now? If I wants to take a pregnancy test them after how many days should I take it for confirmation? Last tym about a year ago I have taken UNWANTED 72 and I got weakness so much. So would you please tell me if I take this then how can I avoid weakness by using something please tell me?
What are all the diet required during pregnancy? How to prevent morning sickness naturally? How to calculate Edd?
Impact of drinking water in plastic bottles
We store water in all sorts of plastic bottles, jugs or containers. It can be low grade or high grade, but plastic is plastic! This is a very harmful daily practice as plastic containers carry lot of chemicals and bacteria.
Let’s see the harmful effects of drinking water in plastic bottles:
1. Harmful substances: Apart from harmful chemicals in plastic, water when get stored in plastic bottles also produces harmful substances like fluoride, arsenic and aluminium which can be poison for human body. So, drinking water from plastic bottles would mean drinking slow poison that will slowly and steadily deteriorate your health.
2. Dioxin production: Plastic does melt in hot environment. And we, often store water in plastic bottles while driving and so many times leave it in the car where it is in the direct exposure of sun. Such heating releases a toxin called Dioxin which when consumed can accelerate breast cancer.
3. BPA generation: Biphenyl A is an estrogen-mimicking chemical which can lead to lot of health problems like diabetes, obesity, fertility problems, behavioural problems and early puberty in girls. It’s better not to store and drink water from a plastic bottle.
4. Liver cancer and reduced sperm count: Because of presence of a chemical called phthalates in plastic, drinking water from plastic bottles can also lead to liver cancer and reduction in sperm count.
5. Vitamin based bottled water: Nowadays, we get water mostly in plastic bottles and to increase its health content, manufacturers make it vitamin-enriched to attract buyers. But this is even more harmful as it carries health-harming additives like food dyes and high fructose corn syrup.
6. Impact on immune system: Our immune system is immensely affected when we drink water in plastic bottles. The chemicals from plastic bottles are ingested and tend to disturb our body’s immune system.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.