Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nidhi BansalYour feedback matters!
Tongue cleaning is as important as brushing and flossing. Use of a proper tongue scraper every morning will remove tongue plaque and freshen your breath.
Dear Dr. Meri wife ko abhi 9 month (36) suru ho giya hai. Tu os ki sonography mai aiya hai ki uterus mai pani thora kaam hai so 10 days yeh pani baad giya tu theek werna bachai ki delivery operation kai thorough hogi. So Dr. kiya es condition mai normal delivery nhi hogi kiya. Plzzz yeh bata dijia kiyon ki meri waif operation sai kafi darti hai.
Hello doc we are planning for a baby. My period has started on 6 to 9.we did intercourse 5 to 6 times but I don't remember the date, will be any chance of getting pregnant. And one more thing if I eat any heat times like dates, fish,chicken and chocolate women's Horlicks. Will be cause any problem to conceive please help out. Thank-you.
Hello doctor I want to get my periods date extend due to some reason if I take some medicine is it create any problem while conceiving pls tel what to do to gets my period delayed?
Sir meri wife ki right ovary mai ek ghanth (cystic) aay e hai unki age hai 25 year hai ultra sound kraya tha sir wo badhti hi ja rahi hai aur hum baby chahte hai please help me aur aap mujhe hindi mai hi jawab dena iska treatment cheap & best batana.
I'm newly married, last week was my date, so till now there is no results. Is there any chances to conceive, if yes I don't want children for 1 year. I had pap ya fruit also continuously for 3 days. Still is there any chance.. please suggest me.
I am currently not having my proper menstrual cycle for around 4 months and I also get few pimples around my left cheek and little bit of hair all too. I think its PCOD.Please tell.
The test of whole abdomen ultrasound tell about the pregnancy or not? If I want to check my pregnancy then go for whole abdomen ultrasound?
I am 30 years old married woman and my married have 2 years ago but I am not able to consume for pregnant. My body weight growing too fast I feel so nervous please guide me.
Wat would the medicine if I need to do abortion. Yet I am 5 weeks 5 days pregnant. Can anyone suggest me abortion tablets?
I am 30 years old. I am married. My last period 20 may. We met only 18 may with Condom bt its break. I thought it's safe period. Bt yet periods not come this month. I hv checked upt 21 june bt its negative. Kindly suggest me some medicine for m.c.or periods .I don't want pregnancy now.
Hysterectomy is a procedure that is used to treat a wide variety of conditions. A partial hysterectomy is performed for the removal of the uterus whereas a myomectomy is performed for the removal of the fibroids. A complete hysterectomy is performed in order to remove the uterus and the cervix. With hysterectomy, there comes some critical and sensitive topic that needs to be discussed with the surgeon. Here is a list of top 10 things that need to be known about hysterectomy:
- The sex life concern: Unlike common apprehension, hysterectomy doesn’t necessarily mean the end of sex life. In the worst case scenario where the cervix is removed, it takes around 6 weeks before one can resume the sex life.
- Hysterectomy can’t cure endometriosis: Endometriosis is a condition that is characterised by menstrual cramp, painful intercourse and chronic pain. Hysterectomy is not the first line of treatment for a condition like this. If any doctor has suggested it, it makes sense to take a second opinion.
- Hysterectomy doesn’t mean menopause: This procedure doesn’t mean a menopause or an inability to get pregnant. There are certain other misconceptions such as getting night sweats, hot flashes and menstrual cramp etc. On the contrary, a well-performed procedure will ensure that a person doesn’t feel a thing after the surgery.
- The loss in ovaries: Depending on the condition of a patient, a doctor might remove the fallopian tube, uterus and ovaries. It necessarily means a sudden loss of oestrogen and progesterone hormone abruptly. Both this hormone are critical for bone and sexual health. It might also lead to menopause, decreased urge in sex and hot flashes during the night. It is therefore very important to discuss each and every aspect of the procedure before the surgery begins.
- Hormonal therapy: Since the removal of ovaries is likely to cause physical discomfort to the body, hormonal therapy can come to the rescue of an individual. Hormonal therapy can curtail the risk of blood clot formation, heart diseases, stroke etc.
- Explore other non-surgical options: Hysterectomy is not the last word for any uterus or ovary related problems. The goal is to keep the uterus intact. There are certain less evasive procedures to save ovaries and uterus. This is where multiple opinions come handy.
- Less invasive options: There exist less invasive surgeries for treatment related to uterus and ovaries. For instance, a robotic hysterectomy causes far less pain as compared to traditional procedure. It also ensures less loss of blood from the system resulting in less weakness.
- The morcellation technique: In case a uterus has to be removed, doctors these days use a process known as morcellation. The latter involves making small cuts into various places of the uterus in order to bring it out. The false apprehension of this process causing cancer cells in the body is not true. Only if a patient is suffering from a particular kind of cancer, it might spread to other parts of the body. A doctor has to be consulted to assure such a thing doesn’t happen.
- Cancer apprehension: For people facing a gene defect such as BRAC1 and BRAC2 hysterectomy can reduce the chance of ovarian cancer by a good 80 percent.
- Physiological healing post hysterectomy: Although physical healing takes no more than 6 weeks after the procedure, the emotional healing might take some time. It makes sense to seek professional help for postoperative depression.
Hi doctor I'm not pregnant now but not getting periods now took infertility medicines and injection but not pregnant so I want to leave this medicines doctor told you will be conceive naturally but you have to reduce weight then I get pregnant quickly so I think I have to reduce 6 kg so I can take 3 cycles yamini 21 tablets for hormones balance please tell me I already took 2 cycles last year doctor only prescribed so now I can take? Height 155 cm Weight 61 kg Age 24 Please reply me.
Which care is to be taken in periods? And why the stomach pain is more in this days? So how to reduce this pain. please consult.
I am 32 weeks 5 days pregnant. I am suffering from uti. Foc give me nitrobact 100 for 5 days. Is it compulsory to do cultural test again.
Sex, alcohol, and drugs at a glance:
Being drunk or high can cause you to do sexual things that you wouldn't normally want to do.
Mixing sex with drugs and alcohol can increase your risk of unintended pregnancy and STDs.
If you have sex with someone who's drunk or high, it could be considered a crime.
How do alcohol and drugs affect my sex life?
For starters, drugs and underage drinking are illegal. But also, getting drunk or high can cause problems in your sex life — and your relationships.
Mixing drugs (including alcohol) with sex is a bad idea because it can:
Make people have sex or do sexual things they wouldn't want to do if they were sober. Drugs and alcohol affect consent.
Make you forget to have safer sex.
Make you use condoms and birth control wrong.
Make it harder to orgasm (cum).
Make it difficult for guys to get and keep erections.
How can drugs and alcohol affect my decisions about sex?
Drugs and alcohol cloud your judgment. Choices about what music to listen to or what movie to see aren't very important. But the decision to have sex is a big one. Lots of young adults say they've done more sexual stuff after drinking or doing drugs than they'd planned.
And if you're drunk or high, you might not use condoms correctly, or you might forget to use them at all. So mixing sex with alcohol or other drugs increases your risk for unintended pregnancy and STDs.