Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. NeveditaYour feedback matters!
Sir. Im 27 years old 56 kg suffering from thyroid and irregular period .I can not get my periods until and unless without taking tablets so I take for evry 2 months for 5 days then I can get period after a week for 3 days .blood goes normally for 2 days and how the day ends blood starts stopping from 2nday night onwrdsand complete stops on 3rd day evng. I take thyroid tablet 50 mg daily empty stomach before breakfast at any time when I wakeup. But these days don't know what happened my face getting swelling. And day bi day the problem is increasing more compare to my body my face is bigger than normally wht it has actually. So currently I done my thyroid test, blood test and sugar test as well Reports. thyroid--- Tri-iodothyroine total (TT3: 133.84 ng/dl thyroxine-total (TT4: 11.57 g/dL Thyroid Stimulating hormone (TSH: 5.19 iU/ml Haemoglobin---------14. 7gm/dl Blood Glucose Fasting: 80.9 mg/dl Parallel urine sugar: Absent Post meal (2 hrs after meals: 108.6 mg/dl Parallel urine sugar: Absent Method: GOD-POD/End point So want to know what could b reason Y dis is happening im worrying alot because my face is changing as well. How to get cure naturally or which Dr. I have to consult Regarding my problem suggest me.
Hello sir, my wife took ipill after sex next morning, after next day my wife feeling nausea, headache, pain abdomen, vomiting. It is going to be two weeks, she is feeling the same. Please help me.
What to do to Balance hormones of pcod problem and what diet or medical treatment is required for it?
We both make a relationship in 3rd day of my period. Can I conceive this time as we r trying from last six months because my friend says pregnancy can be if you try 3rd day. Is it possible. please tell the truth.
She is not having milk in one of her breast. What will be the best supplement to increase milk for baby feeding.
Madam/ sir iam 19 years old girl. My problem is about my periods. actually my date 8 till now I did not have menses. Since two months iam not having periods. Help me to resolve my prblm. should I change take any food? Or anything else. Please help me.
Caused by the microorganisms called viruses, infections pertaining to these microorganisms are known as viral diseases. These diseases are different and diverse in nature as they are caused by a number of viruses. Among them, the common cold is the most known viral disease and occurs due to the infection of your upper respiratory tract, namely the nose and throat.
Other widespread viral infections are:
- HIV (human immunodeficiency virus)
- HPV (human papillomavirus)
- Shingles or herpes zoster (a viral infection that leads to the development of rash)
- Viral pneumonia (a condition that occurs due to viruses that are responsible for flu and colds)
- Viral hepatitis (inflammation of the liver that is caused by a virus)
- Viral meningitis (viral infection wherein inflammation of the membranes that cover the brain occurs)
- Rubella, mumps and measles
How do they spread?
These diseases are infectious and can easily spread from one person to another. When the microorganism enters your body, it begins to reproduce.
Different ways that they can spread include:
- Breathing in the germs present in airborne droplets when an infected person sneezes or coughs
- Coming in contact with the body fluids of an infected person during sexual activity
- Indirect contact with these microorganisms when you touched inanimate objects handled by an infected person
- Viral infections can also spread through insect bites. Certain germs depend on insects as carriers such as ticks and mosquitoes for moving from host to host
- Having virus-contaminated water or food is another way in which viral infection can spread from person to person. Such a mode of transfer enables the virus to spread among a large number of people. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
Hi. We are planning for a child since almost 3 months and still my wife is not pregnant. We checked by testing it was negative early in morning and in this month she had period of 2 days only instead of 6 days and had very little pain. She is feeling very tired and little bit of stomach pain every time. Can you help me.
I did sex with my bf and now I had missed my periods for 1month, what should I do for getting aborted?
I am 23 years old. Female, I got married 2016. I have chocolate cyst in my both ovaries.in ultrasound 2016 dec- R.O- 3.4 X 2.8 cms,L.O- 2.7x2.1 cms. 2017 may-R.O-3.0x2.2 cms, L.O-3.1x2.1 cms. After taking T. Dienogest tablet for 3 months my cyst measurement is R. O-2.4x1.5 cms, L.O - 2.2x1.9.we are trying for baby. This cyst may cause any serious problem to get pregnant.
I usually have my periods on 10th or 14th or maximum 17th. I had safe sex on 4th may. And I have not got my period till now. Today morning there was just one drop of blood when I was freshening myself up. What is this and why is this happening? PLEASE HELP. URGENT.
There is dead skin at the opening of my vagina, earlier there used to be some discharge as well. Combined with it is slight pain in my legs and abdomen.
I am suffering from Hypothyroid and pcod. My period are very scanty. My doctor advice me to take Argipreg, sandocal and evion 200. Is it safe to me .or any side effect possible?
Is it normal to have heavy bleeding after sex after the first time. Even my fiance had wore condoms.
There are many questions a woman may have in mind for her gynecologist, but never asked them. Here are 15 such questions along with their solutions.
- Does my vagina smell unpleasant?: You should shower it with water and gently wipe it with a wash cloth before any test. Applying perfume makes the smell even worse.
- What to do in case the feet stink?: You should wear fresh and clean socks before going for the test and getting in the stirrup, which is a metal device for convenience of gynaecological tests.
- In case of a period, should I cancel my test appointment?: A gynaecologist is not afraid nor disgusted by blood as blood is a part of the specialist's profession. If you have heavy bleeding, you can call up the nurse for suggestions.
- What if the doctor or nurse judges my body?: Your gynaecologist does not care about your body and is more concerned about your problems and how to solve them.
- What if my legs are unshaved?: Your gynaecologist really does not care about your legs or underarms or any part of your body. Your problem is the only concern for the doctor.
- What if my shaved hair looks ugly?: As stated before, the gynaecologist is only concerned about your problem and nothing else. Use a sharp razor to prevent bumps or ingrown hair.
- What is the speculum?: It is a device used by your gynaecologist for opening your vagina in order to observe the cervix or look for infections on the vaginal wall.
- Why do I urinate in my pants if I sneeze, laugh or cough?: This is a common phenomenon for women who have given birth and is easy to treat.
- Is my vaginal discharge normal?: Having a small amount of white vaginal discharge is quite normal.
- What does the gynaecologist check inside my vagina using hands?: The bimanual exam is done using the hands to detect problems in the uterus.
- What if I do not like birth control means?: There are over 50 methods of birth control and many pills you can choose from.
- Can I ask about my sexual problems?: Absolutely yes, as it is quite an important issue.
- Can my partner or family accompany me to the test?: Yes, they can, but during the time of the test, they should leave the room.
- Can I discuss my relationship problems?: Your gynaecologist should know about any issue you are having.
- If I am having forced sex, should I tell? :Such matters should be conveyed immediately.
You can ask your gynecologist any question, which bothers you, without fear.