Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. NeveditaYour feedback matters!
I have my last period o 12 th april 2016, and next due date was 5th may, then on 9th may I took pregnancy test, I got positive result, but on 11 th may Dr. told till the sac is not visible, I am bit worried.
Breast cancer is the form of cancer that occurs from breast tissues in women. Signs of breast cancer may include a lump in the breast, changes in the shape of the breast, dimpling of the breast skin, a fluid coming out of the nipples or development of red scaly patches on the skin. There might be pain in the bones, swollen lymph nodes, shortness of breath, or the skin turning yellow and pale.
Breast cancer is a fatal mode of cancer in women, and one must try to abstain from this cancer in all possible ways. Here are 5 ways you can decrease the risk of breast cancer.
- Keeping a check on your weight: Although the process is tough to maintain, keeping up a sound and healthy weight is a critical objective for everybody. Being overweight can expand the danger of a wide range of cancers, including breast cancer, particularly after menopause in women. Exercise is very important for maintaining a healthy body and lifestyle. Women who exert physically regularly are fitter than others and are at a much lower risk of acquiring diseases of any kind. Regular exercise decreases the chance of getting breast cancer and also keeps the body weight in check.
- Maintaining a healthy diet: Maintaining a healthy and balanced diet is a key for keeping away from any kind of cancer or major health problem. Include a sufficient amount of fresh fruits and green vegetables in your daily diet to ensure the supply of all vital nutrients to your body. This would increase your immunity.
- Avoid smoking and consume less alcohol: Smoking is a very unhealthy and harmful habit. Smoking lowers the quality of your life, and causes numerous diseases. Heart diseases, stroke and many kinds of cancer, including breast cancer can be caused from smoking. If you drink alcohol, you should moderate your drinking habits and drink less, as drinking in excess may lead to breast cancer.
- Practice breast feeding: Breast feeding your children for a span of one year or more is likely to reduce the risk of breast cancer.
- Avoid taking birth control pills: Birth control pills, in spite of having several benefits are associated with risk factors as well. Birth control pills have got worse effects in younger women than older aged women. Using birth control pills may cause breast cancer and these pills should be avoided.
There are many ways, adapting which you can lower the chances of getting breast cancer.
5 Facts Every Pregnant Women Should Know About Her Baby
1) A pregnant woman usually starts to feel her baby's movements /kicks for the first time around 16-20 weeks of her pregnancy. Although the baby starts its movements inside the womb much earlier but they are too small to be noticed. These movements are described by women as a flutter/ swish/ discrete kick/or a roll.
2) Gradually these movements acquire a regular pattern and achieve a maximum intensity around the 32nd week. Adequate and strong fetal movements as perceived by the mother are a sign of good health of the baby. Any substantial decrease in your baby's movements from 28 weeks onwards till the onset of labor pains should be reported to your doctor for further follow up.
3) Fetal movements are affected by a number of factors. Women usually feel the maximum movements when they are lying on their side in a quiet room instead of standing or walking. Also, the movements are perceived more in the evenings rather than mornings.
4) An anteriorly placed placenta or intake of alcohol or sedating drugs may decrease the perception of baby's movements. There is some evidence that the movements may also decrease temporarily for one or two days after you have received the antenatal steroids for baby's lung maturation. A reduced or absent fetal movement from the very beginning may indicate some nervous system or neuromuscular abnormality in your baby.
5) There is no set count of what constitutes a normal movement count. It is advisable that instead of absolute counts, one should just keep an average at the back of your mind. Any gross decrease from the previous days is of concern. If you have any doubts about the adequacy of your baby's movements after 28 weeks, it is advisable to go to a quiet room after a meal, lie on your side and watch for movements for 2 hours. If you feel less than 10 movements, then visit your doctor for a check up.One must remember that the baby also has a sleep cycle lasting from 40-80 minutes when the baby quietens a bit but beyond that one must be able to feel good movements.
I'm suffering from severe stomach ache during regular periods time. What needs to be done to come out of this?
I am an 18 years old girl. I'm having a problem that is continuing for over a month now. Its not always irritating, but sometimes when I get toilet, the area starts to itch suddenly, and also my pee nowadays smells a bit awkwardly different, which is more similar to that of stale coconut water. I never had any uti problem before. The colour of my toilet is absolutely fine, and its not that it itches while I pee. But it sometimes starts all of a sudden, and more specifically when my bladders are full. This never happened before. I maintain a healthy diet full of fruits and veggies in plenty daily, and I also drink large quantities of water everyday. If its at all a uti problem, then should I consult a doctor immediately or should I wait by having plenty of water and living a healthy lifestyle for another few days? please help.
My symptoms:- lump-pain in right testicle chest pain shortness in breathing Bone pains Frequant urination yellow urine headache my vision:- may be i am having testicular cancer stage 3.
Hi, I am 3 months 2 days pregnant now. Today I had my ultrasound done. My baby weight is 71 grams and heart rate is 156. Is it ok? What should I eat in 4th month of pregnancy for baby's good growth?
I am 25 year old I was 6 week pregnant and I feel vomiting ,nausea and I miss my period and I took medical abortion by mifepristone and misoprostol after taking 2 tablet I started heavy bleeding with clots and and cramping till 9 days and I saw 2 inches clot in my washroom after 9 days I don't find any symptoms of nausea, vomiting or any complication such as fever etc. There is no pain in my vagina or any part of my body after 9 days I feel fit and fine I just want to know Dr. that is it the symptoms of miscarriage and when I get my next period please give me the brief description.
Why is it every time I had sex my vagina releases milky white discharge that makes my panties smell foul. I had sex last Thursday and up to now it is releasing white discharge. I had sex twice that day. The second one was doubtful because when he pulled it I saw him ejaculated only small amount of it. I thought it was normal because it was the second time and he was tired. But then he asked me to check my vagina. I really saw that when he pulled it, the sperm didn't come already. He had to do some hand job before the sperm came out. But only one bomb of it. My vagina became itchy. He also told me that he didn't feel his sperm coming out, but he really pulled it. And the sperm came out. So that's why he is not sure because he did not feel it. I took a pt, its negative but my menstruation should come 2 weeks from now. I'm always regular but I remember last May 25-31. Then the next period was too early. It came at June 15-20. Is there a possibility that I will not have my period this month because my last period came too early distegarding that I might pregnant? And, am I pregnant?
Given below are some of the home remedies recommended as a part of natural leucorrhea cure-
- Apply the pulp of a ripe mango to the vaginal area and leave it on for a while, before rinsing it off with water.
- Eat one or even two ripe bananas on a daily basis Drink a glass of fresh cranberry juice, preferably without any sugar, once a day
- Soak some coriander seeds in water overnight and drink the water, after straining it, on an empty stomach, first thing in the morning.
- Consume the lady finger vegetable, preferably in the raw form, or lightly steamed
- Clean the vaginal area with freshly squeezed lemon juice and water
I have irregular periods. And I also have thyroid for which I am taking medicines. How can I understand if I am having pcos problem or not.
If you thought it is easy to make your partner lose control in bed, you surely were mistaken. While love and care for one another happens to lay the foundation for any kind of physical expression, it, in no way, teaches you the precise art of seduction. Seduction again is the key to win over her mind and body. The first step towards consummation of your relationship could be made secure through a few basic tips on seduction.
Read up these tips to know how to seduce her best:
Going slow is a tried and tested way: Pouncing on the girl you like will take you nowhere. It might rather end her interest in you altogether. So instead of rushing through things, you must try to go slow. Take time to understand the person and also make efforts to value her likes and dislikes. Patience will help her open up to you like no other thing.
Feed her with the pill of attention: As says the prevalent stereotype, females love attention. Hence, listen to her intently while she speaks. Her habits and gestures might seem quirky to you but it also is a way to map the person you are with. So, never let her feel ignored or being taken lightly.
Make her feel comfortable while getting close: Constant feedback is a great means to develop your skills at seducing a girl. Your moves of warming up to a person may make her feel uncomfortable. Always give your partner a chance to speak out her preferences. While you like hugging your girl too tightly, she might be completely averse to it. In such a case you need to loosen up a bit.
Ensure your surroundings suit the mood: You cannot expect her to feel at home in a place that is either too dingy or public. The ambience is an important factor when you plan to build up physical intimacy. You must ensure the place you both are in is safe, clean and airy. Mild decorations could be the cherry on the cake. Also, partners should not be in a hurry.
- Rid yourself of bodily vices: When on a date and especially if there are plans of making out, you should put your best foot forward. Brush your teeth, remain clean and use deodorant to get rid of body odor. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.