Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. NeveditaYour feedback matters!
Hello, I am 25 year male wants to marry my second cousin (my father's mother and her mother's mother are real sisters) please help me with birth defects and also suggest should I go with biological child or adaption.
6 weeks 2 days pregnant with triplets by undergoing iui. Now Dr. suggested to abort one baby. As of now all 3 are healthy. Could you pls lrt me know what is the procedure of selective reduction from triplets to twins? How much it costs in bangalore? Wil it effect my other 2 babies? Will it give any infection? Pls help.
I am not getting my period on monthly. I am getting after 5or 6 month and again is stopped. And later again I get 4or 3 month. That also very little. Oly 2or 3 day I get y?
I have presently 8th month baby girl after my delivery I got my periods regularly but in present month I doesn't get I tested with preganews after one week I got negative result what is the problem I didn't get period give me proper suggestion please.
I am not having periods since 3-4 month I am a unmarried girl and. In this period my weight is gained from 45 to 52. And white and transparent liquid come from vagina since 3-4 month. Since my menstrual cycle start my periods are irregular..
Hi Doctor, I am suffering from PCOD, and trying for a baby from last 6 years. I first started my fertility treatment in 2011 and got pregnant in 2012 with FEMERA tablet and with pregnyle injection. But that pregnancy was ended with spontaneous abortion after 2 months of pregnancy (took GESTONE and metformin during pregnancy) After six months of 2012 miscarriage tried with clomid and ovulation injection but failed to conceive. Again I went to fertility specialist in Ganga Ram gone for IVF 2014. In first time embryo transfer was ectopic pregnancy and second embryo transfer no pregnancy. Now from last 8 months I have stopped any treatment and having Ayurvedic medicine. Now with Ayurvedic medicine my periods are normal and there is some improvement in PCOD also (before ayurvedic medicine cysytics volume was 30- 32 mm and now its 10-12 mm). Please doctor suggest treatment as I am mentally and physically is very disturbed. Please give suggestions. Thanks
I'm 36 weeks pregnant and had some bleeding 2 days ago. No pain or anything only some amount of bleeding which is mostly dark brown but also dark red. Went to hospital where scan and nst was done. everything was fine with the baby and nothing showed on scan too. Cervix is closed. baby heartbeat is also fine. Vaginal swabs for infection also came out negative. Then after an internal exam my gynae confirmed that i'm having a cervical polyp that is causing bleeding. She says bleeding might continue to some extent but if it increases she might pluck it off. I want to know if my bleeding will stop or it will stay till delivery? Though it is not much but it makes me get really worried. And is it really necessary to pluck it off at this time?
Meri wife agar pregnant hone chahti hai to kab aur kaise better sex kare ki pregnancy ki chance more Percentage ho please better suggest. Sir.
I'm a healthy 27 year old who is about to lose her mind. My last period was march 9, i've taken a few pregnancy tests (most recent one last week) which all came back negative. I'm hungry all the time and tired. I have a history of fairly regular cycles. So what could be wrong?
I had my menstruation on the 1st of May. Then again on 19th may and then on 31st May and then again on 13th June. every time it has lasted for 5 days. I am not having any other problems. Please advice.
I am pregnant with my husband now we don't want baby because first Baby is one year old daughter so we want abortion please help.
I am 22 years old m getting smell from vagina and also wen I have done sex my husband is getting itching on penis is there any solution for this please doctor help me.
Hi we are married since 1year and stayed together for 4months only bzc I moved out of city. Now v r going to live together and we need baby. Some one guided me to have sex on 9-12th day for pregnancy. But my question is that if we continue sex after 12th day also how to detect pregnancy? So please adv when to do sex when to stop?
Today I was with my partner and I was on her and I ejected 1st time in my underpants and she also den after some time we are getting close n we decided to do it to a next level, I put on condom n try to do but couldn't put inside side her as it's our first time, and after some more tries I found I couldn't put it inside n my condom was teared n now I'm tensed that what are the chances of getting her pregnant. As our parts touched with each other and already discharged 1 time inside pants?
Pregnancy is the most exciting period of a woman's life and has unique challenges. There are numerous well wishers - family members, friends, relatives- giving you free advice as what to do and what not to do for having a healthy baby. Many of these advices are just myths.
Following is a list of common myths and actual realities. It is best to follow your doctor's advice and not believe in myths:
- Your belly shape tells the gender of the baby: One of the most common myths during pregnancy is the shape of a woman's belly. If a woman is carrying high, it is a girl and if she is carrying low it is a boy. The fact behind this is the shape of a woman's belly during pregnancy depends upon her muscle size, tone, amount of fat deposited around her abdomen and also on the position of the baby.
- Your food cravings tell the gender of the baby: Craving for sweet food means it will be a girl and craving for salty food means you will be having a boy. According to literature food cravings have nothing to do with determining the sex of a baby.
- Eating more is needed for pregnancy: Another common myth is that pregnant mother must eat for two. Calorie requirements increase during pregnancy. Pregnant women require about 350kcals more to ensure that the baby is healthy. Eating a balanced diet during pregnancy rather than eating for two is required to fulfil the demands in pregnancy.
- Exercise will harm my baby : Exercises in pregnancy should be started after consulting your doctor and should be performed under a trained professional. Being fit improves your stamina and prepares you for the strenuous process of labour & delivery. Swimming, yoga, moderate amount of exercise, brisk walk are recommended during pregnancy, but should only be practiced after consulting with doctor.
- Sleeping on your back harms the baby: Sleeping on your back will not harm your baby, but you will feel better if you sleep on your left side. Sleeping on your left side actually increases blood flow to your body.
- Eating papaya increases chances of miscarriage: Raw papaya is suspected to be abortifacient. It contains chymopapain which is supposed to induce early labour. Ripe form of Papaya is a good source of vitamin A and is safe during pregnancy.
- Eating Saffron in milk affects the skin tone of the body: Remember skin colour depends upon the genes and food items have nothing to do with skin colour. Saffron has high nutritious content due to presence of Thiamine and Riboflavin. Because of its nutritional value it can be taken in pregnancy in very small doses.