Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Nepal Singh SachdevYour feedback matters!
I want an advise how can I improve my eye sight n I have far sightedness please sugest me a good answer.
I am an employee who works for the whole day in front of the computer. Recently I am having an eye illness. I am little unable to notice the things in front me accurately. The whole things in front of me appears to be blur. There will not me any clear vision for me. I am feeling tensed about this problem. So please help me by your suggestions as early as possible.
Eye problems. My eye power is decreased. Now it -4, what are the reason for this I don't know. Pls help me. Any sources of food from which I gain some eye power, pls specify. Thanks.
मुझे vision की प्रॉब्लम नहीं है परंतु जब भी मैं computer पर कोई काम कर रहा होता हूँ, कुछ देर बाद मेरे सर में दर्द होने लगता है, dizziness सा फील होने लगता है। मेरा BP 146/90 है।
5 years ago I got sprain in my neck. It does not healed up automatically. After that I got pain in my neck even placing it 2 minutes in a single position. Its severity increases and pain reaches to the head after few months. I consult a neurologist but treatment does not worked and problem got severe as it affects my shoulder and upper back too. Now I have symptoms - 1. Pain in neck and shoulder. 2. Difficulty in looking downward or bending down (head goes heavy when I bend) 3. Stiffness in neck and shoulder (more when wake up after sleep and after bath) 4. Confidence level gets down and feeling depressed mostly 5. Nervousness and anxiety 6. Loosing interest in activities which I love earlier 7. Memory gets weaker 8. Urgency of urinating increases a lot 9. Cracking of bones around neck and shoulder 10. Feels like swelling around shoulder and upper back 11. Formation of trigger points in trapezius muscle 12. Vision problem all my reports of MRI, x rays, and blood tests are normal. Is it fibromyalgia? Do I get rid of this problem and lead a normal life? Please help me.
The first thing that catches our attention when we strike a conversation with a person is their eyes. And aren't they the key feature of our body? Sadly, they take away the charm and youth from our face when they start aging. But as the fact lies, it isn't like we cannot do anything about it! Here are some of the simplest ways that help you keep your eyes gleaming!
Things you should avoid:
- The Sun: Sun exposure is a major cause of wrinkles. Thus avoiding the sun or taking precautions as you get out in the sun can make you look younger.
- Smoking: Smoking does ages skin, as it responsible for releasing an enzyme which is known to break down elastin and collagen.
- Sleepless nights: In the case of an incessant lack of sleep, the body starts producing excess cortisol, a hormone that leads to the breakdown of skin cells and thus resulting in making the skin appear aged.
- Over washing the face: Tap water usually delayers the skin of its natural oils and moisture that is meant to guard the skin against aging. Either use soaps that contain moisturizers or use cleansers instead of soaps.
Some noteworthy precautions:
- Use moisturizer and sunscreen: Completely avoiding the sun or the cold is inevitable. Hence, it is wise to consult a dermatologist and wear a sunscreen and moisturizer that is the most suitable for your skin type. It creates a protective shield for your face and keeps your skin protected from the consequences of the weather harshness.
- Use Reading Glasses: Any recurring action of the skin strains facial muscles and thus leaves a minor trench beneath the skin which is visible as a wrinkle. Hence, it's precautionary to get the eyes checked in case of any strain and use power glasses instead.
- Eat a lot of Fruits and Vegetables: Fruits and vegetables contain antioxidant compounds which aid in fighting back the harm that is created by free radicals. This helps the skin look younger and beaming.
Few home remedies:
- Cucumbers: Cucumbers are one of the easiest remedies to help you get away with your eye wrinkles. Chop thin slices of fresh cucumber and keep them over your eyelids. They help in reducing the buildup on the eyes and re-energize the skin.
- Coconut oil: This oil works miracles for wrinkles. Massage this oil into your wrinkled skin. You will see results in less than a month.
- Orange Juice: You can dip a cotton swab in fresh orange juice and lay it over your eyelid. Use this method twice daily.
- Castor oil: One of the most primitive remedies, apply and massage few drops of this oil to your face after cleansing. Repeating the treatment once or twice every week. This reduces the chances of re-development of wrinkles.