Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. NehnazYour feedback matters!
I am a married female. From some time I am suffering from foul smell from my private parts. When I sit with my legs open, I myself feels some foul smell. And from some time I am also suffering from short foul smelling gas. What should be done to cure both smells? What are the reasons?
My wife is pregnant and below is the report result 1. Uterus is bulky, single intrauterine gestation sac is noted near fundus 2. Fetal pole is noted 3. Cardiac activity is well appreciated 4. Internal os is closed 5. Choriodecidual reaction noter 6. G sac 31 mm corresponding to 8 weeks q day 7. CRL 11mm corresponding to 7 weeks 2 days 8. Average gestational age - 7 week 5 days 9. Both adnexae clear 10. No free fluid noted in pouch of Douglas -Please can any 1 tell me how is the report -Can any 1 explain in detail?
Dear Doctor, Pls give me name of medicine/ (pills) of non pregnancy along with long time sex timing Pills etc.
As much as you would like, an ice cream can't help you cool down in the scorching heat of this summer. Although one may argue that one feels just fine after an ice cream, the truth is that it's only temporary. Cooling foods are what you should have as they help to cool heat and cleanse toxins from the body.
Here are some of the foods that help cool down your body naturally:
- Cucumber - Not surprisingly, being 'cool as a cucumber' actually holds true. Cucumbers are fruits that help keep the body hydrated. Keeping your body cool during hot days is vital to your health as it can help prevent a number of complications such as heat strokes and dehydration. Munching on cucumber slices and hummus is a good way to beat the heat and stay cool.
- Watermelon - This quintessential beach fruit is yet another one which would help you beat the heat. This seasonal fruit acts like an internal air-conditioner, and is rich in water, helping in reducing body heat to a large extent while keeping you hydrated.
- Peaches - Peaches are not only delicious but are very rich in vitamins A and C, which help in keeping your body cool. Besides, these vitamins also help in maintaining healthy skin and provide useful calories to the body.
- Apples - Apples are fruits that help to fill you up and cool down your body at the same time. They contain about 4g of fiber and around 95 calories and are enriched with a soluble fiber called pectin, which stops hunger and helps in shedding weight.
- Pineapple - Along with banana, cucumber, and some other fruits, pineapple helps to make a healthy smoothie. These ingredients have cooling properties, which hydrate the body and help to clear the heat. Also, pineapple contains an enzyme called bromelain, which reduces inflammation in the body.
- Avoid caffeinated or carbonated beverages, alcoholic beverages, and those high in sugar - All these drinks contain preservatives, colours and sugars. They are acidic in nature and act as diuretics. They cause loss of fluids through urine.
- Do not drink very chilled liquids - They do not really help cool you down in summers, though they make you cool for some time. Drinking really cold liquids when feeling hot may lead to a slight constriction of the blood vessels in the skin and decrease heat loss, which is not advisable when trying to cool down.
Apart from this you must limit all strenuous activity, eat light, nutritious and non-fatty meals, and reduce intake of heaty vegetables and fruits, like spinach, radish, hot peppers, onions, garlic, beetroot, pineapple, grapefruit and ripe mangoes (if you cannot resist mangoes, soak them overnight in water). If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian/nutritionist.
Hi, I'm 19 years old. My weight is 68kgs. I'm going to gym from 29/12/2015 timings morning 6 am to 7 am. But I should not know about food maintenance. I'm requesting you to tell the way of controlling (maintaining) of food during this period.
I had taken my HCG injection on 18th Oct 16, My last menstruation date was 2nd Oct 16. I usually have a cycle of 29-30 days. I am also having progesterone supplement. When should I be expecting my period. I am trying to conceive. 2 days back I had bad backache and abdominal pain but no sign of periods and the HPT is negative. Please suggest.
My wife has gynecological problem. She has white, clean, watery vaginal discharge. Often she doesn't maintain the food routine and then problem becomes massive. All time she feels so much tired. Just wants to sleep.
My 27 years old daughter is underweight Her height is 5'3" and weight is 33 kg. All her tests are normal. Please advise how to increase her weight?
Gudi Padwa celebrates the beginning of the traditional Hindu year and the day of the festival is the first day of the Chaitra month of the Hindu calendar.
The main entrance of the house is decorated with mango leaves and red flowers which are considered favorable for this occasion.Prior to hoisting the Gudi, Lord Brahma is worshipped. He is worshipped because on this particular day he created the universe out of chaos, for which he is also known as the creator of the world.
Buying gold, new vehicle or anything new is considered to bring prosperity if done on this day.
Today with the augment of cheer and joy, Gudi Padwa is a celebration that is much awaited for and this is a time when people pray for the well being of the people. It is believed that good wins over evil and is an auspicious day for all.
I am 16 years old I had sex with my bf but we used condom but still I am not having periods on time? Does it mean I am pregnant?
My friend had unprotected sex & then within 24 hours she took an ipill. And suffered from periods within a week. 28 days has been passed from the day of her periods bt still she hasn't gone through her menstrual cycle so is she in trouble?
My wife is pregnant as I am still 26 and have to continue my Ms. engineering in USA I wanted to go for abortion. Can anyone tell me the best medication without any further harm! please.
Sir m 18 yrs old.I had my periods date as 13th usually but it delayed upto 21st ladt month. Dis month I havent got my periods yet,i had been intimate 26 hrs ago,m not sure if the sperms went in or not,i took a home pregnancy test of urine within 24 hrs dat came -ve,now wat shud I do? Should I take ipill? Or m safe? I dnt wanna get pregnant.Plz help
Avoid smoking and drinking
Take a good and sufficient sleep
Avoid getting out in the peak hours of the day. Or cover yourself as much as possible. Use sungllasses to protect your eyes.
Use a broad spectrum medically prescribed sunscreen with uva nad uvb blocking properties daily and regularly.
Use mild soaps and cleansers, use warm water, not too hot or cold. Moisturize your skin well daily.
Eat well. Take fresh fruits, curd or buttermilk, proteins and reduce on your tea or coffee
Relax, meditate and do little work-outs daily.