Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in New Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Neerja Sharma
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Neerja SharmaYour feedback matters!
Hi I'm 20 years guy my gf and I had time sex that was protected by using condom on 2nd july and I'm pre ty sure that it wasn't torn and leaked. So till then her last period was on 23 or 24 of june and we waited till 23 july didn't occurred and till that time we didn't had sex and one week past but period did not occurred in starting of 2nd week she detected with malaria after 2 days she was admitted under dengue case now she is recovering from dengue. But still she did not get her periods so bit confuse what to do? Is the dengue caused her delay periods or anything else. And if yes then till how many days have to wait to come periods. Please suggest me and guide me. Bit worried.
Sir mere gf ko 26/11/2017 ko mc aaya tha and 6/12/2015 khatam ho gya and mene usse sayad 15/12/2017 ko bina condom ke sex kiya to kya voh pregnent ho sakti hai and mera sperm bhi uske under nhi gira too kya woh pregnent ho jaigi please sir help me.
I had my periods on 7th october last month. Then I had unprotected sex right after that and I took an I pill on 11th. I think I had periods again on 17th. They were same as them but I was confused coz I just had them a week ago. So is everything ok? And when should I expect my next period date?
I'm a breastfeeding mother. If I don't bath for 1 week and more than. It somehow create any problem to lose milk?
I had a still birth delivery on july 4th 2017. It was 27 th week it was normal delivery with no stitches .it was due to slow growth. I would like to know when I could travel from ernakulam to bangalore. When could I travel safely. And by what means will be best with respect to healthwise safety - by train, bus,or flight.
Mene mere bf k sath sex kiya tha 11/2/17 ko without any protection or meri periods ki date 27 to 30 k bich thi aaj 7/3/17 ho gyi h abitk muje periods nahi aaye mene test nhi karwaya abitk please muje btao me kya kru?
Hai doc, my name is swathi, 3 months ago I had miscarriage but that don't affect my regular periods last two months it was normal but this month my periods got delayed and I only had bleeding on the 1st day of my chums and 6th & 7th day I had spotting? Is there any chances that I am pregnant? Is there even chances to get conceive during periods and does it effect baby? I mean abnormalities as such?
Hi this and from past 10 years I am having fribo adenoma on my right breast and twice I have been operated but again and again coming back.
A good diet and great nourishment during pregnancy, and enough of it is very important for your infant to develop and grow. You need to take around 300 or more calories every day than you did before you get pregnant. In spite of the fact that sickness and nausea during the initial couple of months of pregnancy can make this troublesome for some women, one should attempt to ingest a wholesome diet and take pre-birth vitamins.
Here are a few suggestions to keep you and your infant healthy
- Lean meat: The amino acids in protein are the building blocks of each cell in your and your child's body. High-protein foods likewise keep your craving under control by settling your glucose. Glucose is the reason you need to go for three servings (that is around 75 grams) of protein every day. Lean meat is a superb alternative, since it is high in iron.
- High fiber food: Pick foods high in fiber that are enhanced, for example, whole grain breads, oats, beans, pasta and rice, and in addition foods grown from the ground. In spite of the fact that it is best to get your fiber from food, taking a fiber supplement can help you get bone strength and better digestion.
- Vitamins and minerals: Ensure you are getting enough vitamins and minerals in your everyday diet while pregnant. You should take a pre-birth vitamin supplement to ensure you are reliably getting enough vitamins and minerals consistently. Your specialist can suggest an over-the-counter brand or prescribe pre-birth vitamins.
- Calcium rich food: Eat and drink no less than four servings of dairy items and calcium-rich food a day to guarantee that you are getting 1000-1300 mg of calcium in your everyday diet during pregnancy.
- Iron rich food: Eat no less than three servings of iron-rich food, for example, lean meats, spinach, beans, and breakfast cereal every day to guarantee you are getting 27 mg of iron everyday.
- Iodine: While you're pregnant, you will require 220 micrograms of iodine a day to guarantee your infant's cerebrum and sensory system improvement. Consume milk and cheese.
- Avocados: These are stacked with potassium, vitamin C and vitamin B6 (helps in tissue and mind development and also reduces morning sickness). Avocados are a delightful approach to get your vitamins. Spread some avocado on your toast in place of cheese or mayonnaise.
- Oats: Oats are loaded with fiber, B vitamins, iron and a large group of different minerals. Along with other complex carbs, they are pressed with fiber (help in getting rid of constipation). Fill your breakfast dish with them, yet do not stop there — add oats to flapjacks, biscuits, cakes, treats, and even meatloaf. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.